Thread: Hello Again

Default Hello Again

I don't know if anyone here remembers me, but I used to be a regular poster way back when RR was hosted on the old EZboard message boards and later on the first vBulletin board from early 2000 to 2007. Following the split between "Rapture Ready" and "Prophecy Fellowship", I reregistered at both sites but have mostly posted at the other place.

I was raised in a Christian home and have known the basic facts of the Gospel for as long as I can remember, but it was during the summer of 1978 (just before my tenth birthday) while attending a church sponsored Summer camp that I made the decision to place my faith in Christ as my savior after reading a copy the Chick tract "This Was Your Life" that someone had left on my bunk.

In late 1999 or early 2000, I first came across the Rapture ready web site and the then current version of the RR message board while doing a web search on the subject of Endtime Bible prophecy.

Welcome, M. Hawbaker. I came here post split, so don't remember you.
    Tall Timbers

Welcome!

Is that your cat in your avatar? Looks a lot like mine, the sweetest Norwegian Forest Kitteh.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Quote Originally Posted by iSong6:3 View Post
    Welcome!

Is that your cat in your avatar? Looks a lot like mine, the sweetest Norwegian Forest Kitteh.
    Yes it is. Her name is Gloria. She is a Maine Coon.

Welcome, good to hear from you. I was here a good while before the split, I tried several times to register back then but my internet provider was AOL and I could not because of my email address
    The Rapture will begin a brief separation of Church and state, followed by a 1000 year Theocracy. Enjoy it while you can liberals!

Quote Originally Posted by M. Hawbaker View Post
    Yes it is. Her name is Gloria. She is a Maine Coon.
    She's a beauty.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Welcome!!

meshee
    "Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:1-2 NKJV

The word for "sun" in HEBREW is שמש/she-MESH!

Welcome!! I have a part Maine Coon that looks a lot like your Gloria. He is named Thomas O'Malley and is the sweetest furrypurry evah!!! My daughter has Thomas' brother, Baba O'Reilly, and oh he is a sweetheart, too.
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

I have a Maine coon cat too!
    The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation