Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman Acquitted

Default Zimmerman Acquitted

State Attorney Angela Corey, the special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin case, announced on Tuesday night that she will hold a news conference sometime within the next three days.

In a memo from her office, Corey said she will release new information regarding the investigation into Martin's death, but no specifics were provided.
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Cor...i/-/index.html

On Monday, the special prosecutor said she wouldn't call for a grand jury.

Today, in addition to the announcement above, it's been reported that Zimmerman can't be found and his lawyers have withdrawn from the case. - - http://www.instapaper.com/m?u=http%3...w-from-case%2F

72 hours puts the pending announcement on Friday afternoon. My guess is Zimmerman won't be charged and has fled the state. Making the announcement on a Friday afternoon gives the state of Florida the entire weekend to squash any rioting (kids won't be in school and downtown office buildings will be void of workers). A 72 hour delay also gives the state enough time to assemble resources such as SWAT, the state police and the national guard. I'm also guessing that other cities with a high percentage of African-Americans have been notified secretly of the decision so those cities can also prepare.

Now, I could be 100% wrong on this, but given the prosecutor has an announcement to make and has chosen to delay it for 72 hours tells me that it's going to upset a lot of people. I sure hope I'm wrong, but if I'm right, this could be more widespread and destructive than the Rodney King riots of LA.
    Last edited by Steve53; April 11th, 2012 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Please use full links

Prepare for the riots! Facts means little to the over-emotional crazed masses. There's a reason we go by the rule of law and our nation is a Constitutional Republic & not a Democracy.
    Praying for the protection of innocents!
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Prayerfully Floridians won't have to take advantage of their Self-Defense laws.

Waiting to see Obamanation's response...... the Feds will likely charge Zimmerman with starting the riots......

I miss Dr D James Kennedy.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

http://gma.yahoo.com/police-car-shot...opstories.html

This woman is the one that started the rant and now she's sorry. I wonder if her apology is sincere since the police is the one who called her in on it and Zimmerman asked why no one has arrested anyone from NBPP for their hateful remarks.

If anything happens it will be at the hands of the media. They are the ones keeping this alive and they will be the ones stroking the flames.

PepsiDad, I think you're exactly right about the reasons for the timing of the Special Prosecutor's announcement. Personally, I don't believe the rioting is going to be just in Florida, but outbreaks of violence could be all over the place. The New Black Panthers, Sharpton, Jackson, the lamestream media, and I'm sure Obama will have to put in his .02 worth, will be riling people up all over the country. As Saul Alinsky wrote in his book Rules for Radicals, never let a good crisis go to waste. If Zimmerman isn't charged, all of them are going to use this incident to further their own agendas - Sharpton and Jackson for racial warfare, Obama for his reelection bid, and the lamestream media for racial warfare and O's reelection. It could be a very volatile weekend, so for everyone's safety here and cooler heads will somehow prevail in this. However, I doubt any voices of reason will be heard over the hate speech that Eric Holder is purposely choosing to ignore and doing nothing about.

WASHINGTON (AP) - Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday that the Justice Department will take appropriate action in the killing of Trayvon Martin if it finds evidence that a federal criminal civil rights crime has been committed.

The attorney general made the comments in an appearance before a civil rights organization founded by the Rev. Al Sharpton.
    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/...n-martin-case/

Eric Holder, stoking the flames. We, the public, aren't privy to all the evidence in this case, and with good reason. It's so a potential jury pool can't be tainted prior to their selection and the subsequent trial. But with Holder's announcement, I'm wondering if there isn't going to be a trial. I suspect Holder knows what is going to be announced by Friday (which, to me, says they'll wait until Friday).

And why is Holder getting involved in the first place? As far as I can tell, the whole race thing has been fabricated and embellished by the media, and I can't believe the DoJ is too stupid to realize it. Given that racial crimes more apparent happen all the time, I question why the DoJ is paying so much attention to this particular case.

Default Let the circus begin ......

George Zimmerman will be charged by the Special Prosecutor. There will be a press conference today at 6pm Eastern.

Commentators on Fox suggest he might be charged with 2nd degree manslaughter.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...oAT_print.html

And take a look at this frightening headline today on Drudge: HOLDER PRAISES SHARPTON...

www.drudgereport.com

Unreal.

JESUS is the Light
    of the world

Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey plans to announce as early as Wednesday afternoon that she is charging neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, according to a law enforcement official close to the investigation.

Interesting development. The part where it says "according to a law enforcement official close to the investigation" has me suspicious. This could be legit, or it could be a head-fake. We can't be sure until the official announcement is made.

According to Fox News, Jacksonville PD hasn't been made aware of this.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Imo, Zimmerman doesn't help himself by running.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Quote Originally Posted by iSong6:3 View Post
    The NBPP have a bounty on his head. What do you expect him to do?

I can see why he's afraid but running indeed never looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon9602 View Post
    The NBPP have a bounty on his head. What do you expect him to do?
    Get official protection.

Let his lawyers and authorities know where he is.

Don't flee when he's told charges will be filed, juries don't favor that.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Marinus van der Lubbe trusted the athorities, But he lost his head.

Not that this case will end up this way, but with the feds now calling for blood....... events are getting eerily similar.

What may end up worse is if they do find him...dead.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Marinus van der Lubbe trusted the athorities, But he lost his head.

Not that this case will end up this way, but with the feds now calling for blood....... events are getting eerily similar.

What may end up worse is if they do find him...dead.
    Yes our very own government seems to want his head. I hope Zimmerman is saved.

Get official protection.

Let his lawyers and authorities know where he is.

Don't flee when he's told charges will be filed, juries don't favor that.
    Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon9602 View Post
    Yes our very own government seems to want his head. I hope Zimmerman is saved.
    The government will only prosecute, a jury will decide.

Default Update ....

Note: I posted this updated information in the now-closed thread on the racial implications of the Zimmerman case.

George Zimmerman will be charged by the Special Prosecutor. There will be a press conference today at 6pm Eastern with details.

Commentators on Fox suggest he might be charged with 2nd degree manslaughter, perhaps 2nd degree murder.

JESUS is the Light
    of the world

Attorney General Eric Holder is now praising the insane race agitator Al Sharpton. Holder has also remained silent on the threats made to George Zimmerman's life by the Black Panthers and other kooks.

Looks like the foxes are now guarding the chickens in our upside down world.

I thank our Great and Awesome Lord for His assurance that deliverance from this madness is at hand for all who love Him.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/eric...-guide-trayvon

JESUS is the Light
    of the world