Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Satanic Democrat prayers for abortion

If my local churches won't respond maybe some local Christians will. Any ideas?

There is a "wide" array of gods (plural with lower case "g") they can find to send their prayers down to.

"But I say unto you, that one greater than the temple is here".
    Matthew 12:6 (ASV)

"...and behold, a greater than Jonah is here."
    Luke 11:32 (ASV)

"...and behold, a greater than Solomon is here."
    Luke 11:31 (ASV)

The world is being taken over by satan, and his demonic followers including most churches that people can't even talk about these things in public anymore. We should do whatever we can to get word out about this, and pray doing nothing is like allowing it to happen. This is so horrible, and sick I can't even put it into words of how I feel. I'm just ashamed to call a place home that does this. Then again the disabled were treated worse than animals in mental hospitals, grouphomes, and nursing homes. People have a twisted sick mind to think that if your not like them your not allowed to have a life.

I remember reading about a woman who was diagnosed with cancer after she became pregnant. Her doctors told her that if she underwent cancer treatment her baby would probably die, but if she didn't undergo the treatment, she would probably die. She chose to forgo treatment and delivered a healthy baby. The mother died a few weeks later. I am sure that she woke up in the arms of our Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
    My opinion on abortion is that the entire industry is driven by greed. All too sadly, there's a lot of money to be made in murdering unborn children. Politicians who support it get the votes of people who are beyond understanding of what it is they are supporting. They gain political power and money always seems to accompany political power.
    Just a reminder that Obama is a strong supporter of Planned Parenthood and the murdering of unwanted unborn children as a woman's "Constitutional right".

Obama does not consider an unborn child to have constitutional rights.

Obama praises the Roe vs. Wade judgement that allows unwanted unborn children to be murdered.

Obama considers a partially-born child to still be unborn and therefore able to be killed , if the mother so wishes it.

Obama signed an executive order (March 9,2009) to remove barriers to research involving human stem cells from aborted (murdered) children.
    I remember the horror stories of what Hitler and the German's did to murdered people during WWII, such as making lampshades with victims skins etc. I consider Obama and his supporters to be of the same ilk.

Default MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do

http://www.naturalnews.com/041398_po...#ixzz2aXSuNCmQ

Today Natural News denounces Melissa Harris-Perry, the latest talking head "death worshipper" to publicly imply that she supports the murder of living, breathing newborn children. According to Harris-Perry, life begins when the parents feel like life begins. And together with some twisted new "ethics" arguments from the radical left, this can include months or years after a child is born.

MSNBC talking head Melissa Harris-Perry insists that life only begins when the parents have a "feeling" that it begins. "When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling -- but not science," Harris-Perry said to nationwide astonishment on her July 21 MSNBC show.

And in one stroke, she simultaneously condones the murder of newborn infants (i.e. "post-birth abortion") while attacking the science of biology which unambiguously states that a living, breathing infant with a heartbeat and brain function is alive, not dead.

But don't tell that to the radical abortion whackos. Far beyond arguing for the "right" to abort a baby in the first or second trimester, many abortion advocates who run in the same circles as Melissa Harris-Perry are now publicly arguing that it is okay for parents to kill their children up to age three. This is now being promoted as a "post-birth abortion."
    Beyond sick!

Take one and pass it on!

Disgusting.

sick

Default A car in front of me had a sticker

"women (?) for Obama.

As we went through the intersection I did that threatening motion of making a 'gun' with my hand a pulling the trigger ( all on camera...oh, my!). ....

Why would any person, let alone a woman, be for a man that undermines traditional marriage and our constitution, who is for the willful termination of life up until birth by sucking out his brain (and some now pushing for some months/years afte birth if they have a change of mind....) and seriously think, and proudly proclaim, that he is a man for woman?

...and yet, I am sure I could be arrested for my immitation lethal weapon

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Just tell them it was a squirt gun.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Isn't she the one who used Tampons for earrings on camera last week?

You have to wonder if Melissa Harris-Perry and like-minded people have already been given over to a debased mind. Knowing that God has a terrible fate in store for those who don't repent of their infant blood lust is the only thing that tempers my desire to go and personally knock her block off. God forgive me my anger.

JESUS is the Light
    of the world

Quote Originally Posted by BarbT View Post
    Isn't she the one who used Tampons for earrings on camera last week?

You have to wonder if Melissa Harris-Perry and like-minded people have already been given over to a debased mind. Knowing that God has a terrible fate in store for those who don't repent of their infant blood lust is the only thing that tempers my desire to go and personally knock her block off. God forgive me my anger.
    I think she's demon-possessed to be blunt. What kind of person says these things? What kind of person does these things (tampons for earrings to show the world really???)?
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Florian9 View Post
    I think she's demon-possessed to be blunt. What kind of person says these things? What kind of person does these things (tampons for earrings to show the world really???)?
    Have to agree with you on this, Florian.

Up to three years old, huh? So at the second birthday, "Well, this just isn't working out, I think I'll abort this non-living thing I've been feeding and changing diapers on for the last 2 years. It's just not convenient."

Good Lord.

And just how does that go? Do you take the kid to a clinic? Or just do it there at home? Does Obamacare cover this?

WHAT???!?!

We don't have an appropriate emoticon for this.

Yeah, I hope they are either possessed or given over, cause if not, I hate to see what would happen then.

Yet, if a mugger or burglar or a car wreck happens, there is no issue judging a person for manslaughter, or murder, on the mom and the child in the womb? How does that work?

Last dude, wouldja hurry up and decide already?

Omaha Nebraska and Dreamland when I am sleeping

Melissa Harris-Perry is proof of Michael Savage 's famous quote

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder
    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

People are just plain sick and things people say doesn't seem to amaze me anymore the world is just getting worse and worse everyday it is sad
    Ephesians 3:20
    20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
    Philippians 4:8
    Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

I have 2 internet friends, both mothers.

One is suffering from horrific post partum depression and having a hard time making choices.

The other's toddler has been very "naughty" of late. This has been an ongoing toddler thing and Mom is pretty exhausted.

In liberalworld, they could "get rid of their problems" just like they could have at the abortuary.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

My firstborn had a horrible case of the "terrible twos". She was good at three, but awful again at four. She turned out to be a wonderful adult. Even through all her tantrums I never could have imagined doing away with her.

Take one and pass it on!

Demonic possession is a qualification to host on MSNBC.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Totally sick and disgusting.