Thread: Russian Warships to Patrol Syrian Coast

Hybrid View

Default Russian Warships to Patrol Syrian Coast

http://en.rian.ru/world/20120413/172799962-print.html

MOSCOW, April 13 (RIA Novosti) – Russian warships will be continuously deployed for patrol duty off the Syrian coast in the Mediterranean, a high-ranking source in the Russian Defense Ministry said on Friday.
    “A decision has been made to deploy Russian warships near the Syrian shores on a permanent basis,” the source said.
    Jhn 15:4

“Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

Please pray the Lord will make a way to my daughter's heart where there seems to be no way.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Escape route protection.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Let's them keep a closer eye on Israel as well as being a deterrent to NATO aggression against their ally.
    Tall Timbers

Makes me think Gog/Magog could be pretty close. Only God knows but all the chess pieces seem to be moving into position.
    "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment." (Matthew 22:37-38)

Interesting how Russia is beefing up her presence in the ME. The chips are falling nicely into place, but we've been talking about this build up awhile now.
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.