Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Major Seismic Activity on West Coast

Take care of them, Lord.

If you live in quake country please check out www.ready.gov

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

All I can say is, if we reach the year 2013 without significant incident, I will donate a lot of money to the American Atheists foundation, that they will not need. We will never see this. This is how confident I am ! It will be soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What do you mean by this?

You can't be that sure. It could be another 15 years!

as the "supermoon" approaches(saturday) scientists are warning of extra seismic activity around the ring of fire...

There has been much activity in the ring of fire. I usually check this website which monitors earthquakes around the world daily.

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

Quote Originally Posted by iTRU7H View Post
    as the "supermoon" approaches(saturday) scientists are warning of extra seismic activity around the ring of fire...
    That's no moon. That's a space station!

(Sorry... It's May the Fourth... I couldn't resist. )

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon9602 View Post
    I have been posting those earthquake on FB lately. I get the feeling there are those that do not want to face reality that the time is close for Jesus to return eventhough they won't admit it. One said "Why so much interest in earthquake lately? Have family nearby?" she said it in a very sarcastic snide remark and one other person said there are 500,000 quakes a year Hawaii has one everyday and sent me a link.
    Don't let them discourage you, Shannon. I made a remark about a month or so ago on Facebook about how much of a dictator I felt Obama was becoming and I said something like, "Don't tell me we're not in the last days," and an old high school friend of mine (who is actually a Christian!) made (what I felt to be) a rather smart-aleck remark in return about America not being mentioned in End Times prophecy. Perhaps she was trying to correct what she thought to be an error in my thinking or perhaps she was being worldly-minded and doesn't want to face the fact of Jesus's (I believe, likely) soon return. Anyway, when I responded, I basically explained that it was that very fact, that America doesn't seem to play a big role in End Times prophecy, that makes what Obama's doing to this country so alarming, that since America doesn't seem to play a big role, it's likely that America will be reduced to a third-world country type of status and thus will no longer be able to play a significant role on the world stage anymore. But anyway, I didn't say so, but I was very hurt to come across THAT type of attitude from a FELLOW BELIEVER of ALL people. You would think a brother or sister in Christ would understand, but sadly, so many don't seem to (or perhaps just don't WANT to and want to be the ostrich with their head buried in the sand about what's happening). I'm not necessarily making that comparison with my friend because maybe she was just trying to correct what she thought to be Biblical error, so I do want to give her the benefit of the doubt. But still, I guess I'm just saying, try not to let it bother you. You're keeping people informed about what all's going on here and that's exactly what we watchmen and watchwomen on the wall are supposed to be doing.
    "Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!" -- Isaiah 49:15 (NIV)

^amen. scoffers will increase, imagine how noah felt... remember we are not against flesh and blood... Lord, help us to be bold, to be the lights you have called us to be, to all you bring in our path...to be selflessly devoted to you, for your sake and the gospels sake alone.