Thread: Report: Israel Told US 'No Attack until Early Fall'

Default Report: Israel Told US 'No Attack until Early Fall'

Report: Israel Told US 'No Attack until Early Fall'
    Maariv: Netanyahu refused to commit to Obama not to attack Iran before US elections.
    By Gil Ronen
    First Publish: 4/10/2012, 8:58 AM

Israeli newspaper Maariv reported Tuesday that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu refused to commit before U.S. President Barack Obama that Israel would not attack Iran before the U.S. presidential elections.

Netanyahu agreed to wait with an Israeli military move only until the [early] fall season, says the paper on its website, citing American sources. This appears to indicate an attack would take place in October.

The sources also said that Netanyahu agreed, in his meeting with Obama early last month, to give more time to "a dialogue" with Iran, accompanied by harsher sanctions against the Persian state. However, he refused to give his assurance that the Israeli strike would occur after the U.S. November elections.

"Netanyahu thinks that after the fall season, the nuclear installations in Iran will enter 'the zone of immunity' from Israeli attacks, and Israel will no longer have the independent option of defending itself militarily on its own," the report said. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/154643
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

There is something that doesn't ring true about this. The last speech we saw of Netanyahu was in March. Many of you saw it as well where Bibi says if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is a nuclear duck. He also says he never tells his plans.
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Quote Originally Posted by LightOfMyLife View Post
    There is something that doesn't ring true about this. The last speech we saw of Netanyahu was in March. Many of you saw it as well where Bibi says if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is a nuclear duck. He also says he never tells his plans.

I agree. Bibi is not going to tell anyone what his plans or agreements are.
    Come Lord Jesus and bring us home soon!

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."
    Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!

Just to clarify, Ma'ariv isn't saying Bibi told them this, they're saying it was "American sources".
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

I think the PM's office/Israeli officials are very good at planting disinformation! He's smart. He'll not be revealing their strategies, unless it's to Israel's advantage.
    Yes, Israel can still bow to pressure, but I suspect Israel may have just been pushed repeatedly into decisions that have not been good..... and are saying "Enough!" by keeping their real plans secret.

Why would Netanyahu want to do anything that would help O's chances for reelection? Hopefully, he will do everything he can to keep O from being reelected. We need all the help we can get IMO.
    Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

I think Bibi trusts Obama and his cronies about as far as he can throw them. Ie: he doesn't at all. So, why would he give them any information on when an attack might or might not be planned. If he says fall, my guess is we're talking late spring/early summer. He would know unequivocably that any information given to the Obama administration on strategy or timing will be passed along to Iran in the form of "peace negotiations".

I find it ironic that Obama would try to elicit a promise to wait until after the Nov. election given the way he personally has treated Bibi.
    "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment." (Matthew 22:37-38)

Quote Originally Posted by Robinbobbin View Post
    I think Bibi trusts Obama and his cronies about as far as he can throw them. Ie: he doesn't at all. So, why would he give them any information on when an attack might or might not be planned. If he says fall, my guess is we're talking late spring/early summer. He would know unequivocably that any information given to the Obama administration on strategy or timing will be passed along to Iran in the form of "peace negotiations".

I find it ironic that Obama would try to elicit a promise to wait until after the Nov. election given the way he personally has treated Bibi.
    I agree! People are making statements about when Bibi is planning to make a move on Iran that are not true. Bibi plainly stated that he doesn't tell. Why would anyone let their enemies know what/when they plan to do. It reminds me that we are not told the day, hour, minutes, & seconds that Jesus is returning for his bride. Bibi will make his move when he feels it is right.
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Quote Originally Posted by iSong6:3 View Post
    Just to clarify, Ma'ariv isn't saying Bibi told them this, they're saying it was "American sources".
    Apparently this needs repeated.

I can see the US spreading this information to make Israel look bad when they do attack. Obama can claim he was betrayed by Bibi.
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

I just read this morning on RR News that a high-ranking Israeli official has publicly accused Obama of reneging on his agreement with Israel which was apparently made on Saturday. Does anyone know what this is about?
    Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

I think the point of this article is to imply Netanyahu is "dialoguing" with Obama, ie, trusting Obama, conferring with Obama, Netanyahu going to Obama for advice, Netanyahu looking to Obama for leadership, but still looking out for Israel. To me, this is the White House (us sources) aim in the first place. The Jewish money and vote is something the left knows is important too.

This is all about Obama getting re-elected. The White House trying to prove a connection of friendship and trust between Obama and Netanyahu that does not exist.

To me, this is for the benefit of the liberals, coveted independent vote and Israelis (ie Jewish money and vote) to create an air of trust between the US (current White House) and Israel. the rest of the world is not fooled, they know Obama has no love for Netanyahu nor Israel.

This is all about votes. Period.
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Oh! I thought it was saying there is now a public show of distrust between Israel and the U.S. (Netanyahu and Obama) as opposed to one that is not so public.

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Author of the article in the OP also wrote the piece in this thread - http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?1752...-to-Iran-Nukes

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

This type of release is very suspicious. I would automatically assume a much sooner attack if they are even mentioning Fall. Iran is not dumb, deluded, but not dumb. A press release of this sort sends a double message. The first is that Israel IS willing to strike in what Iran holds dear. The second is they will do it, but Iran will live on edge until they actually do. Do you plan a defense now? Tomorrow? A month? Summer? The enemy could misappropriate millions of dollars in resources to defend against an attack that will catch the planet offguard. It is a mild disinformation tactic, but if taken strategically, would convince Iran to prepare NOW for an attack, and set resources aside for potential worst case scenarios.

Whatever the real case is, Israel is definetely planning something. What that something is, we won't know until most everyone else does. Could it spark the prophetic wars, yes. Will it? Maybe. Only God knows. We can be sure though, this will not end well for those who do not vanish from the face of the earth amidst the upcoming conflicts.
    One Day Closer

Quote Originally Posted by Not Perfect, But Forgiven View Post
    This type of release is very suspicious. I would automatically assume a much sooner attack if they are even mentioning Fall. Iran is not dumb, deluded, but not dumb. A press release of this sort sends a double message. The first is that Israel IS willing to strike in what Iran holds dear. The second is they will do it, but Iran will live on edge until they actually do. Do you plan a defense now? Tomorrow? A month? Summer? The enemy could misappropriate millions of dollars in resources to defend against an attack that will catch the planet offguard. It is a mild disinformation tactic, but if taken strategically, would convince Iran to prepare NOW for an attack, and set resources aside for potential worst case scenarios.

Whatever the real case is, Israel is definetely planning something. What that something is, we won't know until most everyone else does. Could it spark the prophetic wars, yes. Will it? Maybe. Only God knows. We can be sure though, this will not end well for those who do not vanish from the face of the earth amidst the upcoming conflicts.
    It just keeps gnawing on me that all of this is a prelude to the fulfillment of Psalms 83, and soon.

Despite all their horn blowing, Iran does not want to give Israel even a silver of an opportunity to knock out their nuclear facilities. That either means that Iran preemptively attacks Israel, or...

Iran, for lack of a better word, "convinces" Israel's surrounding neighbors to strike all at once from all directions. Perhaps Iran promises untold riches for doing so, who knows. Something, some day, will trigger Israel's neighbors to come together, make a pact, and work together to eliminate their enemy. I just have this suspicion that when all is said and done, Iran will have its fingerprints all over it. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Perfect, But Forgiven View Post

A few verses from Jeremiah come to mind... ( Elam is the section of Iran that contains the Bushehr Nuclear Reactor)

Jer 49:34-37

34 The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet against Elam in the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying,

35 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might.

36 And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.

37 For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them:
    Ya, It'll leave a mark.

Pre-Flood; Pre-Furnace; Pre-Fierce Anger (orgēn)

How is that 'Times Of The Gentiles' working out for you, World?

Quote Originally Posted by PepsiDad View Post
    It just keeps gnawing on me that all of this is a prelude to the fulfillment of Psalms 83, and soon.

Despite all their horn blowing, Iran does not want to give Israel even a silver of an opportunity to knock out their nuclear facilities. That either means that Iran preemptively attacks Israel, or...

Iran, for lack of a better word, "convinces" Israel's surrounding neighbors to strike all at once from all directions. Perhaps Iran promises untold riches for doing so, who knows. Something, some day, will trigger Israel's neighbors to come together, make a pact, and work together to eliminate their enemy. I just have this suspicion that when all is said and done, Iran will have its fingerprints all over it. Just my two cents.
    Yep, very well could be. The promise of lowered gas prices and increased petroleum export from Iran itself as well as the "soon to be conquered" Israel would be enough to lure a country like Russia and others into being indifferent towards Israel. Not necessarily hating Israel, but indifferent to whether it exists or not. I agree with what you said to about Iran masterminding this. They probably will, or at least a satellite faction funded or supported by Iran.
    One Day Closer

And any country, or countries, that do attack Israel are going to ask, "What are they (the US) going to do? Sanction us?" The US has become a laughingstock. They know the US has spineless weasels for leadership. The only reason why Israel hasn't been majorly attacked recently is because everyone knows Israel has teeth and isn't reluctant to use their military strength to defend itself.

I miss Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by PepsiDad View Post
    And any country, or countries, that do attack Israel are going to ask, "What are they (the US) going to do? Sanction us?" The US has become a laughingstock. They know the US has spineless weasels for leadership. The only reason why Israel hasn't been majorly attacked recently is because everyone knows Israel has teeth and isn't reluctant to use their military strength to defend itself.

I miss Reagan.
    I miss leaders like him too. The U.S has degenerated into a living manifestation of rampant obesity, lowered educational standards, explosive sin and debauchary, and where we hate each other for such ludicrous differences as the color God chose for our skin. We are all children of Adam, and by faith children of God. I sometimes ask, why do we hate each other so much? Why are we so afraid to do what God says? Israel is our sister and brother. Secularism is becoming not just a mental illness, but a popular rebellion against the "stuffy" and "archaic" tradition of conservative common sense. Little do such types realize it was these stuffy and archaic guidelines that forged America into the iron fist it has been. However, that iron fist is quickly getting arthitic and losing its grip on freedom, as trendy and misguided hipsters try to "find themselves" by rejecting sanity and embracing their own demise by turning their backs on the very laws that allow them to speak so freely and callously without fear of capital punishment.
    One Day Closer

What did President Reagan do when the Marine barracks were blown up?
    James Baker was no friend of ISRAEL.

That said I too miss President Reagan.