Thread: Endtime Discussion on CNN

Default Endtime Discussion on CNN

I know this is a few years old but pray this resonated with those who watched and

Hope they remember this interview and begin to "wake up" to what is going on

Romans 13:11 This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here.

That was good, I love reading joel rosenberg's books. It's like reading the headlines.

Default I enjoyed the video

...not sure about the interviewer. She was articulate, but I thought some of her questions were 'insincere' for lack of a better word- such as Joel meeting w/ the government and asking if we were making policy around his books (to that effect).

I also think Jerry's comments about the 'return of Christ" was misleading. It should have been coming for his church, or bride. There are things that have to happen for Christ's return, but not for his bride.

I did a google search to see if Joel has been invited by O to white house. At the end of the 1st page search was O's official website, 'The only candidate fighting for the middle class"

Yeah, right...
    Last edited by M4EVERHIS; April 16th, 2012 at 07:00 PM. Reason: addd comment about Jerry

That was a really good interview! Thanks for sharing

LOL! There are few arenas or buildings that can fit Rosenberg's ego. I, me, my...I, me, my....
    And he's associated with "O"? Is that correct?

If true, I've lost all respect for him.
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Smile

Great interview--thanks for sharing the video!

Israel

Thanks for sharing this interview!

Just last week I read The Ezekiel Option, I thought it was a great novel!

My only frustration is that no matter how perfect and 100% accurate God's prophecies are, people still act as though this is all a big fairytale How can logic dispute the accuracy of the Scriptures? Argh! :/

~Mish

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Thanks for sharing this interview!

Just last week I read The Ezekiel Option, I thought it was a great novel!

My only frustration is that no matter how perfect and 100% accurate God's prophecies are, people still act as though this is all a big fairytale How can logic dispute the accuracy of the Scriptures? Argh! :/

~Mish
    I have been wanting to read that one Mish. Might go download it on my kindle now, I love his books.

Thanks for finding and sharing this video.It was filmed over 3 years ago and it's more accurate today than it was then.

I'll surley be passing it on to friends especially unbelivers..
    Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.