Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Women claw and rather than a cat fight, will go to extreme lengths (talking, emotional contact...) to preserve makeup and hair do.

Men see words as superfluious, and a good sock in the head actually gives character. Argument over, let's talk about something we both enjoy....tools......
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Women claw and rather than a cat fight, will go to extreme lengths (talking, emotional contact...) to preserve makeup and hair do.

Men see words as superfluious, and a good sock in the head actually gives character. Argument over, let's talk about something we both enjoy....tools......
    Let me guess, your middle name is Tim

I may be short but it wouldn't stop me running to get a stool to deliver a good smack up the side of the head if necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycat View Post
    Let me guess, your middle name is Tim
    .... actually its, Craftsman...
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by 24thchance View Post
    Because women talk face to face while men talk shoulder to shoulder( like a baseball game or fixing a car)Men have a hard time expressing their feelings and emotions,with ladies this is natural.
    Feelings??? We have feelings

Oh wait, I got feelings, like last year when I got my deer, I had to feel up into the cavity to grab the windpipe.

Feelings? Whoaoaoa.

Sure men have feelings, like the excitement of a new rifle.

Feelings of humility and pride when we salute veterans and Old Glory.

Feelings like disapointment when we reach the rail crossing only to find the locomotives are already past.

Feelings like tempered rage when we find that last piece of cold steak has been snarfed by an errant son.

Feelings like the sweet aroma of bacon frying - listening to that applause ushering in a breakfast.....

Feelings, sure we got plenty. I have 4 back molars with feelings.

When you are holding your engraved AR and waiting for that perfect 6 horn...talking is the last thing you want to do.

You want to hear a man talk? Build a campfire and they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

Oh wait, I got feelings, like last year when I got my deer, I had to feel up into the cavity to grab the windpipe.

This also brought a tear to my eye. I got nothing last fall, 3 shots- 3 misses (I'm still blaming it on the crazy wind we had deer season)

This thread about sums it up for me. Not so much online, but what gets me talking is tools, home construction, and Jesus. My wife could care less about the first 2, but we can spend hours everyday talking Jesus and His word.
    1 CORINTHIANS 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

ROMANS 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
    For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Violence ????

Crikies! How do You expect to tag a Salty, so to toss them delicate gator fillets on the barby?

A .303 is a tad shy to handle the big ones.

KJ: Ruger #1 7 Rem Mag - Nice cannon.
    I so want to trade up my Rem .243 for a No 1 Varmit in .243.

Clemson: DBW and I use a Marlin 25m in .22 WMR. Its taken more chucks than any other gun.

And DS and I just discovered a new sport: 3-G. Awesome!
    Yeah I love my Ruger 1. I had a 7mm mag in a Rem. BDL. Is that what your .243 is?

Quote Originally Posted by kjlistrom View Post
    Yeah I love my Ruger 1. I had a 7mm mag in a Rem. BDL. Is that what your .243 is?

Mine's a Rem 788. 9-lug bolt action. I'll likely get a Tundra thumb-hole stock with a Harris bipod to upgrade it.

I'm still looking at getting a BBL Howa in .223.

Mine's a Rem 788. 9-lug bolt action. I'll likely get a Tundra thumb-hole stock with a Harris bipod to upgrade it.

I'm still looking at getting a BBL Howa in .223.
    Wally, is that you????? You're looking soooooooooooooooo Muskateerish these days. Does that mean the next conversation topic on this thread will be swords?

On guard Wally

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycat View Post
    Wally, is that you????? You're looking soooooooooooooooo Muskateerish these days. Does that mean the next conversation topic on this thread will be swords?

On guard Wally

Sorry, Muskateer? I dont have black powder. That is my BIL. Although a 577 minne is impressive, I prefer to Rock n' Roll - M-4, M1A.

As for swords, DS and I were actually looking to take fencing classes at the local YMCA. Tou-che' Away!

Default In Person

Quote Originally Posted by clemson View Post
    Why is the women's forum extremely active and the men's forum almost dead?

For me I am not one for much talk on the internet, i do enough talking at work and when I play DCUO, I talk up a storm on online that way. I not really one for doing many post, but when I have something to say I will say t.

Chuck
    Last edited by trandraskell; May 12th, 2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: added words
    This righteousness is given through faith in[h] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. (Romans 3:22-24 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

I find that it's good time to eat a sandwich, I sit in a stand so don't like to move much so I eat a sandwich & drink a cup of coffie at the same time as gutin the deer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedeemed View Post
    If you walk down a street you will see 4 women standing on the corner gassing and wagging, its what they do.Men like the pub, the football, the golf course, that's the place they do their gassing and wagging.I suppose the ladies quite like or are less afraid to be chatting on 'personal stuff' even on-line. Speaking for myself, and it will answer your previous question about gender, I am an adult male of a certain vintage and quality, and I wouldn't share anything of a 'personal' nature in a public forum, but I may do so to a friend in the pub, or at the football match etc..I think its just the differences between the genders, the differences that er "don't exist" according to the politbureaus...
    Gassing and wagging give a really funny mental picture over here in america, though women always deny they do such things.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Quote Originally Posted by HeIsEnough View Post
    Gassing and wagging give a really funny mental picture over here in america, though women always deny they do such things.

Since women don't do those things (b and f) , they have to ....... otherwise they'd explode. There was a youtube explaining an emergency processes.....let's not go there.

Quote Originally Posted by clemson View Post
    Why is the women's forum extremely active and the men's forum almost dead?
    Women deal with each other face-to-face. Men deal with each other shoulder-to-shoulder.

The former takes a lot of talking. The latter... *burp*
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Quote Originally Posted by Hootmon View Post
    *burp*
    *Buuuurrrrp*

For one I am a talker, my Dad was a talker, my mom was a talker and my brother is a talker...I'd rather talk over a cup of coffee, than hunt or fix something...sorry guys I am one of those odd ball guys that wasn't taught to hunt, fish or fix things [that is what a mechanic or a landlord is for], even though we were below the mid-class growing up. It wasn't till I became an adult and married that I learned to fix things on my own. Essentially I am a nerd and a geek...I can talk your ear off over comic books, movies, and even the Bible/faith....

We as men need to establish an open line of communication. this board use to be active back a few years ago, and I expected that this board would be even more busy than before. but we as men are always called upon to do more, more for our jobs, more to be solitude and to not depend on others, we are taught to be solitary creatures, when God never intended for us to be as such. He gave us each other, mates, children, co-workers, HIMSELF, to communicate with. why fall into the world's mentality?

Wally, quick question...you're in Dutch county, PA? Round Lebanon? I have family there! grew up on Virginia, live in Texas now, but PA has a special place in my heart....Pittsburgh Steelers/Pirates fan to boot!

Don't worry, I'm a self proclaimed political and football nerd
    The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation