Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Obama fixed the 2012 election

Exclamation How Obama fixed the 2012 election

From the Scytl website:

April 16, 2012

Scytl provides BALLOTsafe to Mississippi’s Military and Overseas Voters

Scytl and Election Systems & Software (ES&S) have successfully provided their groundbreaking BALLOTsafe™ technology to the State of Mississippi during the state’s March 13 Primary elections. BALLOTsafe’s implementation in Mississippi offered many innovations, including full ballot access for U.S. military & overseas voters and blank ballot delivery & marking via iPad, tablet or computer. Scytl and ES&S have been working together with election jurisdictions throughout the past year - including Mississippi - to develop and implement innovative, new solutions to help election officials meet the requirements of the Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment (MOVE) Act of 2009, a law enacted to help members of the military serving overseas and citizens who live abroad vote in U.S. elections.
    http://www.scytl.com/en/news_2012.html

And...

SCYTL itself is a leader in internet voting technology and in 2010 was involved in modernizing election systems for the midterm election in 14 American states.

But although SCYTL’s self-proclaimed reputation for security had won the company the Congressionally approved task of handling internet voting for American citizens and members of the military overseas, upon opening the system for use in the District of Columbia, the University of Michigan fight song “The Victors” was suddenly heard after the casting of each ballot. The system had been hacked by U of M computer teachers and students in response to a challenge by SCYTL that anyone who wished to do so, might try!

Nevertheless, in spite of warnings by experts across the nation, American soldiers overseas will once again vote via the internet in 2012. And because SCYTL will control the method of voting and—thanks to the purchase of SOE–the method of counting the votes as well, there “…will be no ballots, no physical evidence, no way for the public to authenticate who actually cast the votes…or the count.”
    http://www.westernjournalism.com/spa...s-in-november/
    We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
    2 Corinthians 4:8-9

We all know he has no plans of ever leaving his post even if voted out he will stay in.
    John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

And when they confirm the 230,000,000 votes from Mississippi (population 3 Million) we can all rest easy.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

If Michael Savage truly believes that we cannot trust Obama at all because he allowed [and the Congress allowed] the company who will tally overseas votes to be an overseas (Spanish) company, then, as far as I'm concerned........

his total lack of trust speaks volumes to me, more so than the actual story.

What this tells me is that there is a segment of the population which has no faith at all in our government or its leaders, a lack of faith on such an extreme level that we have already arrived at "a nation divided against itself". We must be close to a fall.

This tells me that the nation I knew as a child is no longer in existence. Its own citizens do not have faith in the government or its corruption. I cannot foresee anything good coming out of this total lack of faith, except what the Bible tells me.

As we get more and more consumed with the foibles of our government, and its lack of accountability, we become more and more ripe for implosion from within or attack from without.

Unfortunately, that is how I "see" the situation in light of the article in the original post.

It doesn't look good, and it strengthens my dependence on My Savior, and on His love for me. Whatever happens, I know I'm His and that good will eventually win out....maybe not in my lifetime, but I rest assured that His Words are true and my eternity is secure.
    Jesus saith unto him, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me." John 14:6

Also, if something is "out of my control" and I have no ability at all to change a course of events, I tend not to dwell on it. It is a waste of my time and serves no purpose.

IOW, Michael Savage is having a strong, negative reaction concerning the company which tallies overseas votes, and its potential for corruption. I refuse to have a strong negative reaction.

It's a done deal. The company will tally votes. Nobody asked me what I thought before it occurred. It is out of my hands. I cannot change what happened.

Well, what can I do about it? I can pray. I can pray for revival in the hearts of men in this nation. I can pray that good wins out over evil, and that the corruption would be exposed. I can pray that we have Godly leaders that follow the Truth.

My power to change things comes from my belief in, and reliance on the God of the Universe, who hears me and who loves me. He is the only One who sees all, and has the power to change all. To Him Be the glory and the honor, because His Name is above all other Names. His will will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Praise God that He is the One I answer to. I will not respond to the foibles and machinations of corrupt politicians and their backers. My true leader is not of this Earth. My true leader is above all. My loyalties are to Him only. And I totally trust Him only.

Politicians come and go. Nations come and go. But my King of the Universe is forever!
    Jesus saith unto him, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me." John 14:6

If I can use my debit card to purchase something online and watch as it instantly removes the money from my account why can't I vote the same way.

The sad part of this election is that after three and a half years half the country still supports President Obama.

I remember the left making the same kind of claims against the Bush Admin.

Imho, the pretty small pool of military members overseas, makes it not worth trying to manipulate their votes, not to mention that they have a pretty consistent voting record, which would make said manipulation rather obvious.

Election hijinks this year I think will revolve around the traditional methods of giving the homeless cigarettes to vote, people claiming they are a dead relatives, making up names and using provisional ballots, etc, etc..

-Ted

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by futurehope View Post
    If ....
    Also,....
    You can do much more than pray and just wait upon the Lord. Among other things, you can go out and vote too.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post
    You can do much more than pray and just wait upon the Lord. Among other things, you can go out and vote too.

A no vote is a othe or Obama. I I was old enough I'd vote for Romney, not because I like him but because I very dislike Obama in all ways shapes fashions and forms.
    The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post
    I am honestly sorry that you did not think that voting was part of my plan, but, as I've said many times on this forum, I will vote.

I got carried away with my dependence on the Lord, but that was not meant to discourage anyone else from voting........because I know, God willing, I will cast a ballot.

I was pointing out what I thought the current state of affairs is in this country vis a vis the citizenry and their lack of trust in their government. We seem divided. Division can lead to upheaval and downfall, and it just may.

But, whatever happens, my faith is in the Lord, not in the politicians.

I was also pointing out that I would not allow myself to get upset like Mr. Savage does, over done deals. Besides prayer, and reliance on the Lord, while I am on this planet I have the ability to help change this nation for the better by exercising my right as a citizen to vote. And I will.

I am honestly sorry that you did not think that voting was part of my plan, but, as I've said many times on this forum, I will vote.

I got carried away with my dependence on the Lord, but that was not meant to discourage anyone else from voting........because I know, God willing, I will cast a ballot.
    Don't stop there. Encourage other people to vote also.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Personally, I think electronic voting should be turned over to Visa or AMEX. Either of those would have a better probability of doing things right.
    "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment." (Matthew 22:37-38)

Sadly, we're living in an Anybody But Obama world. It won't surprise me, not if, but WHEN the voter fraud goes on in this election. I'm sure it'll be on an even grander scale than the 08 election. Naturally, he'll be carrying the votes of the dearly departed and cartoon characters - like he did last time. You never know, the Teamsters are such big Obama supporters that Jimmy Hoffa might even make an appearance just to vote for O.

I wonder if we'll see a replay of the 2000 election, where the SCOTUS has to get involved in some fashion. If that ends up being the case, O better watch what he says about the Court over any healthcare ruling that doesn't go his way.

However the election results turn out, I truly believe it will follow God's plan for how history shall need to go. He knows already what the ending of all will be and although I will vote , I will accept the results because it needs to go that way to follow His plan. Looking at what I just typed, it does sound confusing , but we weathered 8 yrs of Clinton and I'm hoping we can do that with Obama if he wins....
    This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
    Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

Quote Originally Posted by moosejive View Post
    ... I'm hoping we can do that with Obama if he wins....
    If O wins another 4, all we can do then is vote Repubs into both Houses and try to stop his agenda that way.

Interesting point, PepsiDad. It would certainly be poetic justice if that "unelected body" ruled against its detractor regarding an election.

Quote Originally Posted by moosejive View Post
    --- but we weathered 8 yrs of Clinton and I'm hoping we can do that with Obama if he wins....
    One major difference-(IMHO)-Clinton was not a muslim (sympathizer?) NOR was he doing his darndest to destroy this country!!

I often think of this verse when I see the global governance rapidly evolving into a unified body that will soon elect the CEO of all CEO's.

Daniel 2:21 (NKJV)
    And He changes the times and the seasons;
    He removes kings and raises up kings;
    He gives wisdom to the wise
    And knowledge to those who have understanding.

In these troubling times, it's very reassuring that our Lord will never leave us nor forsake us.

Psalm 37:7-13 (NKJV)

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;
    Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
    Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.

Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
    Do not fret—it only causes harm.

For evildoers shall be cut off;
    But those who wait on the Lord,
    They shall inherit the earth.

For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more;
    Indeed, you will look carefully for his place,
    But it shall be no more.

But the meek shall inherit the earth,
    And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

The wicked plots against the just,
    And gnashes at him with his teeth.

The Lord laughs at him,
    For He sees that his day is coming.

Thank you Father that you hear the cries of your children and that You will take vengeance against the persecutors of the saints. May we boldly embrace the defeat of Satan at the cross and proclaim our inheritance in Your kingdom.
    We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
    2 Corinthians 4:8-9