Thread: Blue-ray player only showing start page

Default Blue-ray player only showing start page

The player will not load the "hub" or Netflix. It just sits there showing me the start page. I have been using this since Christmas and no problems. Can anyone advise me as to how to proceed? Thanks.

'Walk humbly with the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in all your works and growing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:10 NKJV

What is the make and model?

Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it unplugged for about 10 minutes?
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Quote Originally Posted by Hootmon View Post
    What is the make and model?

Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it unplugged for about 10 minutes?
    It is a Samsung Model UH40C5000QF. I just unplugged it. Thanks for posting. I'll let you know if this worked.

'Walk humbly with the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in all your works and growing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:10 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by turalura View Post
    It is a Samsung Model UH40C5000QF. I just unplugged it. Thanks for posting. I'll let you know if this worked.
    I gave you the wrong model # as the print is so tiny, I could hardly read it. It is UN40C5000QF. I plugged it back in and it is still locked up. I am going to unplug the router for a few minutes and see if that helps as everything is wireless.

The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Quote Originally Posted by Hootmon View Post
    I used your link and did a chat with a service rep at Samsung. He was not able to help me. I called them and it seems that there is an issue with the firmware and they are sending me an email with directions to send it for repair. It is under warranty, so it won't cost anything. I will have it back in 7-14 days.

Thanks again for your help.