Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ministers ponder creation of EU super-president

Default Curious...

I have heard Mr. Shoebat speak...does this man know what he is saying? He is asserting that the Arab nations are the ten horns. Could this be?

Quote Originally Posted by tbrian40 View Post
    I have heard Mr. Shoebat speak...does this man know what he is saying? He is asserting that the Arab nations are the ten horns. Could this be?
    Wally is off in his prophesy applications.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by tbrian40 View Post
    No, he doesn't stick to the Bible when he comes up with his stuff; for example, he thinks the AC and the FP are the same person, he thinks 666 refers to the Koran even though the Bible is clear it is a reference to a person, he is not pre-Trib, it goes on and on with him.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Interesting developments indeed. Looks like a much needed restructuring of the EU is in order, time to downsize perhaps?