Thread: God is Good!!!!

Yay! God is Good!!!!

We have rececntly accepted a leadership role over the childrens ministry at a small church, after praying for a place to serve. God really touched us this Sunday. When we arrived at church, our pastor walked across the parking lot and greeted us. He said that they had collected two offerings the following week--the regular offering, and a second offering for some families in need. Apparently one gentleman in the church gave him an envelope marked that his gift was intended to "bless the childrens ministry". My wife and I , thought "Great this can cover some of the expenses involved in reaching the children." Later on after the service, Pastor Tim approached us and told us that this gentleman had clarified to him that he actually wanted that gift to actually bless us, personally. This was truly an answer to prayer,as unbeknownst to anyone, we were running short on money this week and were not expecting a paycheck from my work until later on in the week. I say no one knew, but you know what someone knew--God knew. God is so good!!!!!!
    [url]www.valleyviewchurch.org

Reminds me of George Muller, the Christian who started orphanages and very early in his work decided not to ask for funds, for any of his work. H only prayed to God about the needs, and waited on God to provide. God always came through, even though sometimes they were helped at the last possible minute. I am in the middle of reading his auto-biography.
    "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
    always abounding in the work of the Lord;
    knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

That is awesome!!! Praise Him!!!
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Yay!

There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!