Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Let's get together for coffee tomorrow.

So, the doctor prescribed prednisone for my husband. Now he's feeling dizzy and drowsy. The doc wanted to prescribe Norco, but he can't shut off his brain and go to sleep when he takes that stuff. Also, he's supposed has to go to the pain clinic on Friday. That's the day my stepfather is having knee replcaement surgery. I will be at the hospital with my Mom and taking care of her all day, so I sure hope he can drive himself and take care of himself on Friday. I may seem schizophrenic, I can't be two places at once.

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
    I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by jadeeyes View Post
    So, the doctor prescribed prednisone for my husband. Now he's feeling dizzy and drowsy. The doc wanted to prescribe Norco, but he can't shut off his brain and go to sleep when he takes that stuff. Also, he's supposed has to go to the pain clinic on Friday. That's the day my stepfather is having knee replcaement surgery. I will be at the hospital with my Mom and taking care of her all day, so I sure hope he can drive himself and take care of himself on Friday. I may seem schizophrenic, I can't be two places at once.
    You need to feed the thin woman inside!!!!!! Chocolate Nothing like chocolate, mouthful of hot tea, chocolate ......

Sounds like you need to be prayed for Friday, count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by IMSAVED View Post
    Good morning everyone.I got up early too.Had a nice big cinnamon roll with lots of icing and my cup of white/green tea.I have alot of errands to run today.I have the day off from work.
    I love the aussie's accent.
    Trust you had a good day off. Cinnamon roll sounds good, not sure about the green tea with milk, like mine without but can't go past coffee for breakfast.

Just curious, do I write with an Aussie accent??

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycat View Post
    Trust you had a good day off. Cinnamon roll sounds good, not sure about the green tea with milk, like mine without but can't go past coffee for breakfast.

Yes, and I write with a slight southern(US) drawl.

You need to feed the thin woman inside!!!!!! Chocolate Nothing like chocolate, mouthful of hot tea, chocolate ......

Sounds like you need to be prayed for Friday, count me in.
    Thank you. I will never say no to prayers.

Now that I have permission, I'll feed her extra chocolate today.

Yes, and I write with a slight southern(US) drawl.

Y'all

I don't think I said that I drink my tea with milk.I don't think I would like that.I have heard the Aussie's talk and I like their accents.

Thank you. I will never say no to prayers.

Now that I have permission, I'll feed her extra chocolate today.

Quote Originally Posted by IMSAVED View Post
    Y'all

I don't think I said that I drink my tea with milk.I don't think I would like that.I have heard the Aussie's talk and I like their accents.
    I have friends (US) who have lived here since 1974 and the wife often sounds more Aussie on some words than me, she has really managed to get the drawl going

Yes,beautiful country Australia is.I am soon going to have my green/white tea.It is extremely healthy you know.You guys can have your beloved doffee.I used to drink coffee.I liked columbian the best.It seemed to have more flavor.A friend at work was telling me that he puts just a pinch of salt in the grounds when he makes it.It cuts the bitterness.You guys all have a nice day.

I speak Canadian, eh?!
    I'm basically a one cuppa day girl. I love flavouring my coffee with French Vanilla coffee whitener!
    Yeah, & I'm also the wife of a dairy farmer!!!! Not supporting our industry very well with that am I??!

You know what I look forward to? Meeting for a coffee with all my RR family in Heaven....morning coffee can stretch into noon coffee, into evening coffee, into.....you get the picture...it doesn't need to end! Won't that be sumthin'?!!!

Hugs all round to everyone while we wait, ...and another cup of coffee for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mary rae View Post
    I speak Canadian, eh?!
    You know what I look forward to? Meeting for a coffee with all my RR family in Heaven....morning coffee can stretch into noon coffee, into evening coffee, into.....you get the picture...it doesn't need to end! Won't that be sumthin'?!!!

Hugs all round to everyone while we wait, ...and another cup of coffee for you.
    How aboot that (I speak Canadian too!!!) Had a lovely Canadian friend when I was first married who came from Calgary. She was here with her husband who worked in the oil industry. She didn't believe us when we said she pronounced about as 'aboot' but she did.

Heavenly coffee sounds wonderful, almost as wonderful as heavenly tea

Nothing like a steaming hot cup of coffee before church. I'm excited about my Sunday School class. We're going through the book of Ephesians, verse by verse. We are now in chapter 4. I love being excited about church again.