Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barack Obama attempts to intimidate contributors to Mitt Romney's campaign

I'm not voting for a Mormon.

I'm not voting for Obama, either. I won't be voting for him, again, I should say.

I suppose I'll be writing in. I'll pray over it and ask God to lead me to a good candidate. We tend to be very Republican here so my vote won't turn the tide either way.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

Quote Originally Posted by Acts5:41 View Post
    I'm not voting for a Mormon.

I'm not voting for Obama, either. I won't be voting for him, again, I should say.

I suppose I'll be writing in. I'll pray over it and ask God to lead me to a good candidate. We tend to be very Republican here so my vote won't turn the tide either way.
    If enough people do the same thing you plan to do, then Obama wins another term and say goodbye to the republic we've all known and loved. What people must realize is that this isn't a vote for this faith or that faith, it's a vote to save the republic.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by Musician in His house View Post
    but something was just different about this guy: he was not just articulate, he was eloquent. He was not just good-looking (to some, anyway), he was resplendent. He was not just dignified, he was god-like. So what if little was known about his background? He had such good ideas for the nation. So what if even he talked about closing down the coal industry and raising energy prices "necessarily?" He surely had something better in mind. Such admissions were glossed over and/or downright ignored by the MSM in their crusade to elevate this man to deific status (is "deific" a word? If not, I got dibs on coining it!). Only now, after almost 4 years of seeing the curtain being slowly pulled back and finding a mere, flawed, narcisisstic mortal behind the Wizard image, is the true job of vetting being begun, and that only after people like Andrew Breitbart and others of the "new media" pushing and digging and bringing into the light what should have been painfully obvious four years ago.

I honestly think that his is a classic, textbook case of narcissism.
    I was with you up until the above. We're on record here as being among those who saw through the veneer and found nothing but an empty suit. Our voices were drowned out by the obamabots drunk on the kool-aid of hopey dopey changey komradeship. Let's pray all those folks who thought it cool to vote for O realize how stupid they were and rectify their error this next time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Acts5:41 View Post
    .... my vote won't turn the tide either way.
    Make your vote matter then by casting it for someone who has a chance of beating O and not some 3rd party candidate with no chance.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post
    Let's pray all those folks who thought it cool to vote for O realize how stupid they were and rectify their error this next time around.
    Bumper sticker: "If you voted Obama '08 to prove you weren't racist,
    vote NObama '12 to prove you're not an idiot!"