Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Four months into 2012

I'll admit I have a very hot temper. I wonder why...
    The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation

I have a hot temper, and also stressful with my life of spiritual fighting against my mortal nature. I want to be a good father of my family and yet my son is a teenager and he gets angry because of I told him to stop with cursing & cussing but my son loves this world more than Heaven.

Also what's sad is my son calls Heaven a boring place and prefers Hell as it seems more exciting to him. I told him hell is not funny; it is the second death that he will perish withthout the Lord Jesus Christ; I have a greater understanding of our future as a beautiful realm than what he thinks. .....

Please Pray for my son; he will be a Senior next fall. My family loves God with all our mind and soul and heart and physical strength....Mark 12:30

Also, I believe during our time Jesus will take us home anytime but when and year and time I dunno however in my chill I feel that it will be soon will happen any moment and yet to know it will happen brings peace.....

Please pray for my family's strength with my son returns back to the Lord and walks in the path of Jesus' light.

Thank you, please pray for my physical and mental anguish and rest for the weary battle in my soul, I need spiritual strength from the Lord and peace..

Yah, still no sense holding my breath i guess. Watch me die an old grannie. What's the sense in all this speculation anyway? He'll come when He comes, and not a moment sooner.
    May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. Romans 5:5

There is still alot happening right now on a spiritual plane. Anti-Israelism is on the rise--it has never been this high before (I was born in 1971). Dictator Obama has freely given the Arab rejects of so-called 'Palestine' 192 million dollars (our tax dollars by the way). Joel ch. 3 sound familiar? The hatred in this country alone is disgraceful...so much turmoil, so many lives destroyed. Murders everywhere. False doctrines. Media propaganda--lies becoming truth to many because of overexposure to it. Spiritually, you can sense a battle with intense ramifications everywhere around you. You better know God's Word during this time. I am praying for everyone on this board...always.

Quote Originally Posted by gracealone11 View Post

Hi! I was wondering if you, (Saved By Jesus), could share a link to the videos? I would love to watch them!
    Hello there "gracealone11"!

Yes, last evening I watched and listened to the third and final part of that three-part video where the authors of the book that "Florian9" linked to were talking about that very book.

Just like Parts 1 and 2, last night's Part 3 was, once again, full of interesting and fascinatiing information.

Okay, directly below is the link to Part 1 of that video, (after you watch and listen to Part 1, just follow the prompts on your screen to Part 2, and then, Part 3.)

If the link below is not a "clickable link", then, just copy and paste the link onto your address bar on your computer screen, and then, you should be able to click on to it, and watch and listen to the video.

Okay, here is the link to Part 1 of that video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9vEJycKnXA

Saved By Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTiger View Post
    I am an easy hot temper, and also stressful with my life of spiritual fight against my mortal value. That what I want to be good father of the family and yet my son is a teenage and he angry and hate me because of I told him stop with a cussing thing then my son love worldly thing than Heaven.

Also what sad my son called the Heaven is a boring and prefer the Hell is more an excited to him. I told the hell is not funny it is second death that will be perish with the Lord of Jesus/God have a great planning future of beautiful realm than what he thinks. .....

Please Pray for my son is teenage and also soon will be a Senior next fall. My family love God with all our mind and soul and heart and physical strength....Mark 12:30

Also my gut believe during our time Jesus will take us home anytime but when and year and time I dunno however in my chill feeling that know about soon will be happens any moment and yet to know will be happen.....

Please pray for my family strength with my son back to the Lord and walk in the path of light.

thank my physical and mental are fight and battle my soul need spiritual from the Lord give me peace..

Praying for you, your son, and your family, DragonTiger.
    Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith... (Hebrews 12:2)

Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ...(Philippians 1:6)

Joining in on prayer for your son and family

Isaiah 43:1-3 Romans 10:9 John 6:35 John 6:40

I am an easy hot temper, and also stressful with my life of spiritual fight against my mortal value. That what I want to be good father of the family and yet my son is a teenage and he angry and hate me because of I told him stop with a cussing thing then my son love worldly thing than Heaven.

Also what sad my son called the Heaven is a boring and prefer the Hell is more an excited to him. I told the hell is not funny it is second death that will be perish with the Lord of Jesus/God have a great planning future of beautiful realm than what he thinks. .....

Please Pray for my son is teenage and also soon will be a Senior next fall. My family love God with all our mind and soul and heart and physical strength....Mark 12:30

Also my gut believe during our time Jesus will take us home anytime but when and year and time I dunno however in my chill feeling that know about soon will be happens any moment and yet to know will be happen.....

Please pray for my family strength with my son back to the Lord and walk in the path of light.

thank my physical and mental are fight and battle my soul need spiritual from the Lord give me peace..

Praying for you and your family, brother.

Thank and I need your pray to give me strength....smile Brother/Sister in Christ.

I will see you all in Heaven when I get my hearing again in Kingdom rather than on the earth (I am still deaf) grin..smile

Quote Originally Posted by HJesusfreak View Post
    Yah, still no sense holding my breath i guess. Watch me die an old grannie. What's the sense in all this speculation anyway? He'll come when He comes, and not a moment sooner.
    Jesus gave us the signs so we would know the season of his return. He told us to watch and long for his return. He chastised the pharisees for not knowing the signs of his first coming. if we know the signs it can serve as a motivation for holy living and for increased prayer, warning and witnessing. There is a greater sense of urgency. I think too if you are in love you long to be with in this case the groom.
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Thank and I need your pray to give me strength....smile Brother/Sister in Christ.

I will see you all in Heaven when I get my hearing again in Kingdom rather than on the earth (I am still deaf) grin..smile
    Praying
    Cannot wait to meet you and our other dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please Lord, let it be soon!

Praying for you. Jesus is faithful to keep that which we have committed unto Him until that day. The old is passing away...behold the new.

Quote Originally Posted by Florian9 View Post
    For what it's worth, I have dove into the book Terry recommended on the main page (http://raptureready.com/terry/book9.html) a few weeks back--it's finally out....and I must say I'm stunned by the timing of everything falling into place. Both writers are believers, but if you really want to go on a 2012 ride....check that book out. They are very well aware of dangers of date-setting too.
    Well, today, (Saturday, May 5th), I went and picked up that very book, (which I had ordered a few days ago at my local Christian bookstore.)

Tomorrow, (Sunday, May 6th), I plan to actually start reading that book, (Lord willing of course!)

Saved By Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Saved By Jesus View Post
    Well, today, (Saturday, May 5th), I went and picked up that very book, (which I had ordered a few days ago at my local Christian bookstore.)

Tomorrow, (Sunday, May 6th), I plan to actually start reading that book, (Lord willing of course!)

Saved By Jesus
    Let me know how it goes. I'm about 25% through the book and I must say some of it makes me sick to my stomach what goes on behind closed doors in such defiance to God.

The phrase "eye-opener" doesn't even begin to describe what this book reveals.
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Florian9 View Post

Let me know how it goes. I'm about 25% through the book and I must say some of it makes me sick to my stomach what goes on behind closed doors in such defiance to God.

The phrase "eye-opener" doesn't even begin to describe what this book reveals.
    Well, I have finished reading the preface and the introduction of the book, and now, I am reading Chapter 1 of the book.

Saved By Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalNChrist View Post
    My father took the opportunity to teach us "you gotta see the rain cloud comin'", those were his exact words. He taught us to keep our heads up and look ahead. If you never look up in the sky to see the rain cloud coming, you'll get caught in the rain.
    I'm using the same analogy for myself through observation of other people. When I commute I often wonder how can people not be prepared for the (obviously) coming rain when all they have to do is look up. It's not like the weather wasn't predicted over the news or the ever present rain clouds weren't there all day starting in the morning. I just find it weird that they're oblivious to it.

Quote Originally Posted by HJesusfreak View Post
    Ever since i was a kid, i knew something big was going to happen "when i'm 30". I turn 30 in a week.
    I felt the same way two decades earlier when I turn 40 this month. Just to be clear though, I know those are just feelings and not something to be treated as something serious. It just stayed with me throughout all these years.

And another thing I noticed, at least around these parts and with my network of friends, they all seem to live their lives on a day to day basis, like each milestone is something to be excited about, like they know something's up, more so than last year. These are unbelievers too. Again, this is just an observation and not something we discuss among our ourselves.

Default If someone had told me...

If someone had told me prior to March 2011 that Japan would have had a 9 or so Richter scale earthquake, followed by a tsunami wiping out a large chunk of the involved area, followed by a volcano, followed by nuclear reactor meltdowns, followed by one of their worst winters ever, I would have said that surely these were tribulation-level events and we would be out of here before these things.

However, here we are, still waiting, buying, selling, planting, harvesting, and building. Many in the world are starting to say the "peace and security" thing too. How much longer can it be?

For you, your son and your family

[DragonTiger

Have him read Matthew 22:13 and ask him which part of out darkness, with weeping and gnashing of teeth appeals to him?
    Also,Luke 16:24, "Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’- What part appeals to him, being in a burning flame, forever tormented, forever thirsty, knowing there is no respite from it.

Of course, there is also the book of Revelation Chapter 5-18, and then read 19- to the end and ask him seriously which he prefers. And if he is sarcastic and still says hell do an experiment and have him not eat or drink for a week- see how thirsty he is and tell him that there will never be another glass of water for him for those that desire hell- thinking it is going to be 'fun'. I have no doubt if you asked to put him on fire he would say no thank-you......