Thread: Old watcher,New member

Default Old watcher,New member

Finally decided to say something every once in awhile. Have been watching for years and have grown in my Faith by reading all the great questions and answers. Hello

Welcome! I did the same!

Hello and welcome

Welcome, PeacethruJesus!
    Tall Timbers

Quote Originally Posted by PeacethruJesus View Post
    Finally decided to say something every once in awhile. Have been watching for years and have grown in my Faith by reading all the great questions and answers. Hello
    Hi

We also ask that new members share there testimony here in their welcome thread; it is one of the ways we like to let everyone get to know new members. Could you tell us a bit about how you came to place your faith on Jesus?

Thanks to sweeetlilgurlie on Narniaweb for the sig

Testimony
    The reason I picked PeacethruJesus is that I have had fear and anxiety almost all my life. I built a house for my parents and me and it did not work. After that I had anxiety attacks and could not figure out how to make it in life any longer. My best friend was my mother and I figured that was over. I just marched around the house when I was at home. I was spending Christmas by myself which I had done before but this was different. I looked up one day and said I can't do this anymore, I need some peace. Then came three days of perfect peace. I got back to work and told one of the Christian guys something happened and we prayed. In January my mother called and she said she became a Christian, we had not talked since they left about 8 months before. I was 49 and she was 79. I knew nothing about becoming a Christian at the time so it was a miracle that He accepted me into His family. It is alittle hard coming in so late because of building so long on the wrong path. I am working on leaving my fears and worries to Jesus, to get the peace I need to stand up more for my Faith.
    Be patient with me on my replies, got to get use to this. As far as where I am in my walk probably cheese. lol

Welcome to RR! It's great to have you here!

meshee
    "Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:1-2 NKJV

The word for "sun" in HEBREW is שמש/she-MESH!

Hello PeacethruJesus...let us all grow in the Word that is everlasting.

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

Hi, welcome to the forum!
    Whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. (John 4:14)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)