Thread: New Noah's Ark movie stars Russel Crowe

Default New Noah's Ark movie stars Russel Crowe

Thought this was interesting...don't know if its going to be filmed as real history and true to biblical accounts or if its a secular showing but big stars are signed up which always strikes me as secular.

http://news.moviefone.com/2012/04/23...n_1446321.html

Thanks for the head's up. I would like to see them treat it with biblical accuracy,
    we don't need any fantasies about the Flood. I admire Russell Crowe as an
    actor, I am sure he will give it his best. As to being secular because of big
    name stars, we'll have to wait and see. In the past big names did not always
    mean secular, The Ten Commandments with Charlton Heston comes to mind,
    but that was in the old days when God's name was respected. They mentioned
    Liam Neeson in the article, one of my favorite actors, so would like to see him
    get a part in that too. However, I believe they said a tentative release date
    would be sometime in 2014. Hmmm. Will we still be here?
    Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

So Master and Commander becomes

Humble Servant and Dino Mucker. Some potential here......
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Who they got playing the two chickens? I could loan them a couple of real stars.

Hopefully it will at least be as good as the Ten Commandments. Its hard to think anything good can come from Hollywood anymore. Well, maybe they have a Pizza Hut in Hollywood that would deliver.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Quote Originally Posted by IamHis View Post
    Thanks for the head's up. I would like to see them treat it with biblical accuracy,
    we don't need any fantasies about the Flood. I admire Russell Crowe as an
    actor, I am sure he will give it his best. As to being secular because of big
    name stars, we'll have to wait and see. In the past big names did not always
    mean secular, The Ten Commandments with Charlton Heston comes to mind,
    but that was in the old days when God's name was respected. They mentioned
    Liam Neeson in the article, one of my favorite actors, so would like to see him
    get a part in that too. However, I believe they said a tentative release date
    would be sometime in 2014. Hmmm. Will we still be here?
    I too like Liam Neeson, and think Russel Crowe will do a great job. Funny I was thinking the same thing about the 2014 release date! Maybe it will serve some good for those left behind!