Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Plans to create a more powerful EU

If this is supposed to be a big secret, somebody already let the cat out of the bag about 20 years ago.

My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyK View Post
    The 13th floor always exists in a building: it's typically a maintenance floor where you would control the buildings major electrical systems, the air conditioning, network, etc.

Baring the above, the 13th floor is also often an admin/worker retreat that the elevators don't let you get to.

There is a '13th' button, but it's usually behind a lock that only hired crew or admins can get to. But yes, the reason for the all the hubbub over it is superstitious nonsense.

Far eastern cultures do the same thing with the number four and sometimes nine as well.

Apparently if your first and last name consist of 13 words, you're doomed to have the devils luck/fate.

Hitler Calvinist approved!

PS and don't you dare go driving on that US Route 666!
    I trained in a hospital, and the cafeteria was on the 13th floor, but they called it the 14th. People in S. VA got very upset when telephone numbers started being issued with a 666. Now I gotta worry about how many numbers in my name?

Quote Originally Posted by M4EVERHIS View Post
    Here's the link: http://www.hallindsey.com/watchman-warning-572012/

I found this comment especially interesting:

"The proposed removal from the EU of the UK composed of England, Ireland and Scotland could even possibly refer to the predicted removal of three nations in Daniel's above prophecy."
    Thank you so very, very much for that link. Hal did a great job describing the rise of this man. Please pray for Hal; he didn't have an on air show last week, his health is failing. I know it is up to the Lord when He decides to call us home, but I would love to see this man of G-d live to go home in the Rapture. Lord, not my will, but yours. Amen.

Pray

Quote Originally Posted by one4God View Post
    Thank you so very, very much for that link. Hal did a great job describing the rise of this man. Please pray for Hal; he didn't have an on air show last week, his health is failing. I know it is up to the Lord when He decides to call us home, but I would love to see this man of G-d live to go home in the Rapture. Lord, not my will, but yours. Amen.
    Ditto!

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?1756...-Prayer-Thread

"The proposed removal from the EU of the UK composed of England, Ireland and Scotland could even possibly refer to the predicted removal of three nations in Daniel's above prophecy."
    From Hai

That what I thought so....time is so short and tick tock........

Thumbs up

Ovicula, many many thanks for posting the link to the Table of Nations
    http://www.soundchristian.com/man/
    Absolutely fascinating. I passed the link on and will continue to do so,
    it is such a well researched, wonderfully written study. Talk about
    roots! Wow, it is all there, and of much interest to everyone.
    Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by IamHis View Post
    Ovicula, many many thanks for posting the link to the Table of Nations
    http://www.soundchristian.com/man/
    Absolutely fascinating. I passed the link on and will continue to do so,
    it is such a well researched, wonderfully written study. Talk about
    roots! Wow, it is all there, and of much interest to everyone.
    Wow! That link is intriguing to say the least. Interesting how they focus on a pretty major diaspora as a result of the fall of Troy that resulted in the formation of several groups of people (Basques, Etruscans, Caucuses Peoples, Romans).
    So many linguists, geographers, geneticists and others have tried to tie the Basques in Europe to this group or that group and it just cannot be done or proven. My mom is half Basque, so this hits home....
    Another neat tid-bit the article plays on is the legend that Germans are part "Assyrian". Augusta Treverorum (Modern Trier) was supposedly founded by the Assyrian Prince Trebata, who was the son of King Ninus.
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Florian9 View Post
    Wow! That link is intriguing to say the least. Interesting how they focus on a pretty major diaspora as a result of the fall of Troy that resulted in the formation of several groups of people (Basques, Etruscans, Caucuses Peoples, Romans).
    So many linguists, geographers, geneticists and others have tried to tie the Basques in Europe to this group or that group and it just cannot be done or proven. My mom is half Basque, so this hits home....
    Another neat tid-bit the article plays on is the legend that Germans are part "Assyrian". Augusta Treverorum (Modern Trier) was supposedly founded by the Assyrian Prince Trebata, who was the son of King Ninus.
    What is Basque? The French?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon9602 View Post
    Basque country is on the French/Spanish border. They have their own language and cuisine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_people
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Hootmon View Post
    Basque country is on the French/Spanish border. They have their own language and cuisine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_people

and sharks..... Basquing sharks
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon9602 View Post
    The wiki link gives a pretty good description of Basques. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_people
    The language is unlike any other in the Indo-European language tree--looking at it written using the latin alphabet it looks almost like old Celtic with a touch of Latin via the Romans/Spanish.
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    and sharks..... Basquing sharks
    You forgot food--specifically Basquing Robbins!

Quote Originally Posted by Florian9 View Post
    You forgot food--specifically Basquing Robbins!

And filet of soul...
    Last edited by AmazingGrace; May 15th, 2012 at 08:41 AM. Reason: smiley typo

Basquet cases... Sheesh!
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Must be nice weather over there, since everyone is Basquing in the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by -wrEk- View Post
    Must be nice weather over there, since everyone is Basquing in the sun.
    I just want to Basque in the Glory of my Lord!