Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Plans to create a more powerful EU

Apostasy Plans to create a more powerful EU

Good find. Good find! I posted about this a couple of weeks ago here. But this is a new write up and a very interesting one too.

Folks, imo this could very possibly and plausibly, and very likely, be the actual office of the end-times anti-christ being discussed and created right here before our very eyes! This, at a time when new economic data coming out of Europe, in particular the Eurozone, showing accelerating deteriorating economic conditions in those countries. The Eurozone sovereign debt crisis - one of the key drivers behind the move toward a super EU President.

Let's examine the article a little more thoroughly, and I do acknowledge this is from the perspective of the UK...

SENIOR Eurocrats are secretly plotting to create a super-powerful EU president to realise their dream of abolishing *Britain, we can reveal.

A covert group of EU foreign ministers has drawn up plans for merging the jobs currently done by Herman Van Rompuy, president of the European Council, and Jose Manuel Barroso, president of the European Commission.

The new bureaucrat, who would not be directly elected by voters, is set to get sweeping control over the entire EU and force member countries into ever-greater political and economic union.

Tellingly, the UK has been excluded from the confidential discussions within the shady “Berlin Group” of Europhile politicians, spearheaded by German foreign minister Guido Westerwelle.

Opponents fear the plan could create a modern-day equivalent of the European emperor envisaged by Napoleon Bonaparte or a return to the Holy Roman Empire of Charlemagne that dominated Europe in the Dark Ages.

They are concerned that David Cameron’s coalition Government is doing nothing to prevent the sinister plot. The secret talks were uncovered by Independent Labour peer Lord Stoddart of Swindon.

“This is a plot by people who want to abolish nation states and create a United States of Europe,” he said.

“The whole thing is barmy. These people are determined to achieve their final objective.

“The only hope for Britain is to leave the EU and become an independent nation.”
    Euro-MP Paul Nuttall, of the UK Independence Party, said: “This is a truly ridiculous idea that must never be allowed to happen. It sounds as if they are trying to go back to the days of the Holy Roman Emperor.”
    Secretive, covert group of EU ministers. A European emperor that could only be aspired to by Napoleon Bonaparte. Holy Roman Empire of Charlemagne that dominated Europe in the Dark Ages.

Supporters of the move believe that the rival presidencies are undermining the EU’s ability to speak with a single voice. They argue that merging the two jobs will create a powerful European leader who is capable of pursuing the federalist dream of a united Europe which has been severely shaken by the eurozone crisis.
    Such a merger would represent a massive shift of power into the hands of a single, unelected bureaucrat. The Government should be taking this far more seriously and voicing its objections very strongly.”

He added: “The holder of this new office would be both Europe’s political and administrative leader, giving them far more powers than those given to the US president.
    The only question mark here that I can see is that this office would be bureaucratic, meaning an office not directly elected by the people. Not sure if the anti-christ will himself will assume the office via a vote among ministers and then consolidate power via popular elections? I think this was the route Hitler traveled to gain the power he did over Germany. His popularity and mandate only grew with his fierce nationalistic vision on the back of Germany's depressed economic conditions at the time, a lot like what we are beginning to see in parts of Europe now. Time will tell of course, but this is fascinating news and worth noting and watching.

Wonder who they will pick? Very interesting story, but couldn't this take quite a while to happen?
    After the church is gone

God's will be done & come what may...but I pray that a lot of Euro's WAKE UP and see what is being done to bring totalitarianism back to Europe. These people just don't get it and are gluttons for punishment IMO.
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    The only question mark here that I can see is that this office would be bureaucratic, meaning an office not directly elected by the people. Not sure if the anti-christ will himself will assume the office via a vote among ministers and then consolidate power via popular elections?
    My sense from Revelation 17:12-13 is that Antichrist will be more of a bureaucratic appointment and that when you compare that to Daniel 7:8, it would appear that it is a "promote from within, although not of them" strategy.

My only complaint with the article is that it frames the whole thing with an air of a crazy conspiracy rather than treating it with the genuine concern that it should create.

Quote Originally Posted by Florian9 View Post
    God's will be done & come what may...but I pray that a lot of Euro's WAKE UP and see what is being done to bring totalitarianism back to Europe. These people just don't get it and are gluttons for punishment IMO.
    Many Europeans could be like many conservative, Christian Americans in that they see it coming but are unable to stop it.
    Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Secretive, covert group of EU ministers. A European emperor that could only be aspired to by Napoleon Bonaparte. Holy Roman Empire of Charlemagne that dominated Europe in the Dark Ages.
    Funny they mention these because Napoleon and the Holy Roman Empire were attempts at reestablishing Rome.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Isn't it 3 nations who will try to break away..... UK, US+Canada, Australia good cantidates.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

It seems the one worlders aren't able to keep much secret anymore. They've become very brazen as they get ever closer to realizing a very long term effort.
    Tall Timbers

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    It seems the one worlders aren't able to keep much secret anymore. They've become very brazen as they get ever closer to realizing a very long term effort.
    Well....what they're really wanting is for us to be out of here once & for all. I think they're actually looking forward to the Rapture as much as we are--but for different reasons. The one-worlders aren't ignorant of the rapture--I think they're well aware of it. Once we're gone--implementation of their plans finally begins.....
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Agree with the last 2 posts.

They are waiting for the rapture then it will be full speed ahead. And then things really get crazy.

Bible Major Prophecy Update:EU:The Rise of the New Holy Roman Empire: Press Release

Posted on May 4, 2012

The Rise of the New Holy Roman Empire? EU Technocrats plot to Create Powerful EU President
    May 4, 2012 – EUROPE - Senior Eurocrats are secretly plotting to create a super-powerful EU president to realize their dream of abolishing Britain, we can reveal. A covert group of EU foreign ministers has drawn up plans for merging the jobs currently done by Herman Van Rompuy, president of the European Council, and Jose Manuel Barroso, president of the European Commission. The new bureaucrat, who would not be directly elected by voters, is set to get sweeping control over the entire EU and force member countries into ever-greater political and economic union. Tellingly, the UK has been excluded from the confidential discussions within the shady “Berlin Group” of Europhile politicians, spearheaded by German foreign minister Guido Westerwelle. Opponents fear the plan could create a modern-day equivalent of the European emperor envisaged by Napoleon Bonaparte or a return to the Holy Roman Empire of Charlemagne that dominated Europe in the Dark Ages. They are concerned that David Cameron’s coalition Government is doing nothing to prevent the sinister plot. The secret talks were uncovered by Independent Labour peer Lord Stoddart of Swindon. “This is a plot by people who want to abolish nation states and create a United States of Europe,” he said. “The whole thing is barmy. These people are determined to achieve their final objective. The only hope for Britain is to leave the EU and become an independent nation.” The move will give further momentum to the Daily Express’s hugely popular crusade for Britain’s withdrawal from the EU. -Express
    Mods, I checked the source and the information seems to be reliable.
    Praying for the lost; prophecy is unfolding so very rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslove View Post
    Agree with the last 2 posts.

They are waiting for the rapture then it will be full speed ahead. And then things really get crazy.
    Do you think they actually think they will have a chance against the King of kings? I guess when one is that power hungry he/she is blind to anything but his/her own importance.
    Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Quote Originally Posted by GR_78 View Post
    My sense from Revelation 17:12-13 is that Antichrist will be more of a bureaucratic appointment and that when you compare that to Daniel 7:8, it would appear that it is a "promote from within, although not of them" strategy.

My only complaint with the article is that it frames the whole thing with an air of a crazy conspiracy rather than treating it with the genuine concern that it should create.
    Yeah good pick up, especially those verses from Revelation! Wowsa, looks just like what is in embryonic stage now, soon to give power unto the beast. I agree too with the others about the rapture being the catalyst to expedite the process of establishing the anti-christ's office and tenure.

I also like what Maranatha mentioned on another thread which I quote below for reference - yet another prophetic development we see happening in Europe, particularly those verses in Daniel 2....

Quote Originally Posted by MaranathaLJ View Post
    Daniel 7:24 is important because it says 10 horns/kings ..."shall arise from this kingdom" speaking of the 4th Beast or

Roman Empire.

Daniel 2:42 says this Revived Roman Empire will be partially weak and strong much like we are seeing today in the EU with the stronger economies bailing out the weak and they say it's too big to succeed at 27 or whatever it is.

It even seems to mention the bickering that has went on in Daniel 2:43

I don't understand why they want to leave British out of the picture....

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon9602 View Post
    I don't understand why they want to leave British out of the picture....
    I don't believe that Britain will be part of the ten kings. I believe they will part of a seperate block, at least when Ezekiel's war happens. Of course they will most likely join the beast's empire later. As the anti-christ's control will extend to most if not all the nations of the Earth.

Eze 38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
    And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:10-11

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal Son View Post
    I don't believe that Britain will be part of the ten kings. I believe they will part of a seperate block, at least when Ezekiel's war happens. Of course they will most likely join the beast's empire later. As the anti-christ's control will extend to most if not all the nations of the Earth.

Eze 38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

I would not use Jack Van Impe as a credible source, he's known to be wrong on many occasions. I also do not agree that Germany is Gomer, most scholars place Gomer as Turkey.

Yay!

Isn't this exciting!!! We can actually see events shaping up in the end days! OK, everyone just sit back and daydream a minute---we're at the marriage supper of the lamb--with our Lord forever--we have the millenium to look forward to--to rule and reign with our Redeemer--can you see your mansion?--His nail scarred hands?--look at the beautiful gates made of pearl and the streets of gold--now look at all of the saints that we love so dearly! Ok--daydreaming is over--pick up some tracts and hand them out-we've got to be about our Father's business!

Quote Originally Posted by one4God View Post
    Mods, I checked the source and the information seems to be reliable.
    Praying for the lost; prophecy is unfolding so very rapidly.
    Please provide a link for this, we don't want to have to delete it.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Check this map: