Thread: Hey everybody

Default Hey everybody

Hi, my name is Brian, and I found this website whilst doing some research for an article I was writing. My initial thought on the site was, that it had some well balanced and thought out posts.

I re-visited the site over a few days to read some more posts, and was pleased to find that site members' theology was firm and biblically sound, unlike so many other communities and websites.

The name 'Rapture Ready' also sat well with me, as the scriptures are clear:

And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
    Mark 13:37
    It's sad that so many Christians and some are good personal friends, do not look forward to Christ's return, because it seems there are things in their lives that the love and cherish MORE.

Oh, I'm in the UK, so there will be time delays involved during conversations

I look forward to some great discussions here, and hope they continue to be as biblically sound as I have witnessed hitherto.

Welcome, Brian!

NR

Welcome to RR, Springburst!
    Tall Timbers

Hi Brian! Welcome!
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Hi Brian, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you join us!

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Howdy Brian.

Please share a bit of how your walk with Jesus started. We love testimonies!
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Welcome to RR!
    “My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is now in the 8th grade!

Hello and welcome!!

meshee
    "Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:1-2 NKJV

The word for "sun" in HEBREW is שמש/she-MESH!

Hi Brian, nice to have you here!
    Whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. (John 4:14)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Welcome Brian.Gods Blessings to you.Enjoy RR.

From Brian to another. Shalom and may God grant you the peace of Christ Jesus which surpasses human understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrian40 View Post
    From Brian to another. Shalom and may God grant you the peace of Christ Jesus which surpasses human understanding.
    Hi Brian, He's already done the above, but thanks -

Thanks also to those that have extended a warm welcome to me here at RR

Hi Brian! Welcome to Rapture Ready! The board and the site is awesome! I can honestly say Rapture Ready.com is the BEST prophecy website out there!

i'll 2nd that. It is loaded with lots of info and you feel welcomed here,

Hey,Welcome to the RR messageboard.I hope this messageboard is a Blessing to you.I always learn alot.

Wecome Brian! Glad you're here!