Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Romney allegedly assaulted a "presumed" sodomite while in high school

Big deal! How about 5.2 trillion dollars added to OUR debt since mr. despot took the reins. This is the number one issue. There's a long list after that; feel free to bring this up Mitt. I'm completely behind you...we need a new CEO who knows how to balance his checking account.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Romney's response: At least I had a past where people remember me.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Quote Originally Posted by IbelieveinJesus View Post
    Imho, pretty much everything prior to the age of 21, should be considered off limits. I don't know what is true or false, but lets stipulate that kids do a lot of dumb things they regret later in life, whether they be Rep or Dems and move on.

-Ted
    Well back in 1962 candidate x held a girl's hand without permission, so he cannot hold any public office in 2012 since he cannot be trusted around any woman.

I truly hope that people are not fooled by the sincerity of the democrats anymore. Romney apologized for something he did many, many years ago. They dig this stuff up but nothing on Obama. As if he never did anything wrong.

Hopefully, the public won't be fooled this easily and will stay focused.
    Thank you, God, for my salvation!

Hopefully, the public won't be fooled this easily and will stay focused.
    People are seeing through the donkey dung.

Obama's poll numbers dropped overnight. Romney now leads BO by 7 points. That's bad news for any incumbent...especially when the opponent has not even been formally nominated yet.

Something tells me the Marxist's low numbers is a combination backlash against this laughable 1965 "bullying" story and his approval of sodomite unions.

HUGE backlash.

btw, let's not allow liberals to use their new pet word "bully" to intimidate us. It's gonna be used exclusively against conservatives from now on so be prepared.

We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

Quote Originally Posted by angelka71 View Post
    But still...what a strange coincidence that this story comes out right after Obama's "brave" endorsement of gay marriage! I mean, how incredibly convenient for the President? It sure is a good thing we have an unbiased press to flush these things out. I'm so thankful for all the stories of Obama's days in High School and College...oh, wait...there aren't any.
    And we thought Willie was slick...
    Tall Timbers

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Actually there is some information on Obama's high school years which I gather is from his own account. I heard excerpts from it on the radio yesterday. He was a coke head who by his own admission "drank A LOT of beer" He says his years in high school were a daze as a result. I've also seen some reports where past girlfriends were abused by Obama at this time.

Still, the press only cares about what hurts this Romney. Again, it's just uncanny how blatant they are and the sway he holds over them. Also amazing how people who support Obama are perfectly willing to swallow this kind of behavior. Those that support him are absolutely unwavering.

This is also an amazing sign of the times. As has been rightly pointed out, this story is no coincidence. It's an obviously calculated political tactic between Obama and the press to shore up the "gay" vote, but also those that support homosexuality and bringing into the mainstream lifestyle of America. This story breaks the same time Obama and Biden publicly endorse gay marriage. C'mon maaaaaaan!!!!!!!

The liberal left keeps tossing stones but they backfire smashing their glass houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
    Actually there is some information on Obama's high school years which I gather is from his own account. I heard excerpts from it on the radio yesterday. He was a coke head who by his own admission "drank A LOT of beer" He says his years in high school were a daze as a result. I've also seen some reports where past girlfriends were abused by Obama at this time.

Still, the press only cares about what hurts this Romney. Again, it's just uncanny how blatant they are and the sway he holds over them. Also amazing how people who support Obama are perfectly willing to swallow this kind of behavior. Those that support him are absolutely unwavering.

This is also an amazing sign of the times. As has been rightly pointed out, this story is no coincidence. It's an obviously calculated political tactic between Obama and the press to shore up the "gay" vote, but also those that support homosexuality and bringing into the mainstream lifestyle of America. This story breaks the same time Obama and Biden publicly endorse gay marriage. C'mon maaaaaaan!!!!!!!
    Yep, the liberal's messiah was taking and selling drugs while bullying women.

I don't want that illegal sicko occupying my White House any longer.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    I'm not sure this Political operation knows when to stop.. This is like the death of OBL anniversary. It would have been a boost in the polls, but they took it just a bit too far with that negative ad on Romney...

-Ted

I think that this is going to be a nasty election.We are going to see alot of character assault.

No surprise at all. I bet they were in the white house deliberating on how to take a stand on gay marriage one way or the other and still save face. What better way than to say you are for it and then play to the PC crowd and bring up old news on Romney...when I was in school gays were always made fun of mocked and the like, not that it was right but it was a secular public school and it was the norm. So what!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Romney's response: At least I had a past where people remember me.
    That's for sure

Looks like this is backfiring big-time for Comrade Obama & Co. The guy who was supposedly attacked in this case has been deceased for 8 years, and his sisters have spoken out and said they are not aware of any such attack. And to quote from the article, they are upset and "aggrieved that John would be used to further a political agenda". It's about 3/4 of the way down in the article. I've never posted a link before, I hope it's ok

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ying-incident/

"...but thou, O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head."
    Psalm 3:3

Quote Originally Posted by IMSAVED View Post
    I think that this is going to be a nasty election.We are going to see alot of character assault.
    And you can bet it'll all be from the left.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenguin View Post
    And you can bet it'll all be from the left.
    I think the superpacs will be swinging on both sides; should keep our political forum heated up.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Now that the left has made people start rethinking certain things, do we have another clue about how Barry "The Snowman" Soetoro got his spending money? That's a really good reason for someone in HIGH places to seal their past.

Barry will get a pass because his progressive, liberal kool aid posse is more prone to using drugs, particularly the harder ones.

Scary: Is Barry the new poster boy for "your brain on drugs?"

I love you, Buzz!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    The liberal left keeps tossing stones but they backfire smashing their glass houses.

Yep, the liberal's messiah was taking and selling drugs while bullying women.

I don't want that illegal sicko occupying my White House any longer.
    Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

If this is the type of stuff Team Obama is putting out now, it really makes me wonder what they're hanging onto for the October Surprise.

I just can't wait for this election to be over. It seem each one sequentially gets nastier and nastier. With the amount of $$$ Obama is filling his campaign coffers with, I expect to be bombarded with a ton of foul, mean-spirited advertisements unlike we've seen in previous elections.

Finally, and I've said it before, I have a gut feeling that this election is going to hinge on some sort of Supreme Court ruling, like in the 2000 election. I think the amount of money being used to wage this election might have a lot to do with that gut feeling.

Israel

It's not that I care for either of these candidates, but...the past 10 years are far more indicitive of a person's character than a time period far longer back than that. Many people do stupid stuff in their teen years, myself among the top 10%.

I can look at the past 10 years of Owebama's life and see a life full of pride, sin, self-centeredness with a vision for the United States of America that our founding fathers never wanted. His is a life influenced by an apostate pastor and people who worship a 'god' made of stone. This is his recent history. Looking at this, how can anyone thinking clearly focus on an issue that happened 40+ years ago?

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

....it really makes me wonder what they're hanging onto for the October Surprise.
    A surprise attack on Iran?

Some folks have mentioned this could be why O keeps holding Netenyahu at bay .... he wants to take credit for "keeping the world safe" thus ensuring his reelection.

We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3