Thread: Proof that Everything is in God's Hands

Default Proof that Everything is in God's Hands

My first post here in the PR thread, it just amazed me that much that I felt the need to share:

My mother is a true evangelist, she goes on mission trips annually to Central America and other places (she's spanish so the language barrier is minimal). Last week, after completing a Bible Study at Charles Stanley's AFB chruch in Atlanta she was on the way to her car. Unknowingly, she felt the need to go talk to the landscapers working on the lawn maintenance.

First, she talked to a man (American) and asked him if he knew the Lord--the man said he was a born-again believer. So she moved onto the next person (young hispanic kid raised in the US), the conversation went well and he quickly accepted the Lord & she gave him a Bible.

Lastly, a lone Mexican woman was there--my mom approached her and began talking. The two debated/talked for a few minutes--my mother knows most hispanics are Roman Catholic as this young lady was. In any event, to make a long story short the woman accepted the Lord , but my mother was out of Bibles to give her. So, she proposed going back inside Charles Stanley's church to get one at the bookstore. The woman didn't have much time, since her manager was going to pick them up at any minute--but my mother insisted. The book store was located on the far side of the building, so it was a long walk and to make a long story longer--when my mom got there they were out of the $3 Bibles she usually gives out!

She also only had $3 on her. The clerk was very helpful but said they had a "special" on a $27 leather bound Bible in Spanish, and it was 20% off that day only. As it so happens my mother "found" a giftcard in her purse that she had forgotten about and along with the discount would you guess that the total came out to----- $3.00 even!!!!!!

Racing back to our new Sister-in-Christ, mother tells her "God loves you so much, look at what he wants you to have!". Crying, the young woman embraces my mother--and thanks her so much with tears in her eyes. My mom put bookmarks for the gospel of John and Romans since she advised her to start there. Just as they finished embracing--the boss drives up and picks the landscapers up!

Time & circumstances & everything is truly in God's power!

Apologies for the long-winded story, but I had to tell!
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

What a great story to share! I love it when God works things out like that. Thank you so much for sharing!
    and to wait for his Son from heaven,
    whom he raised from the dead—Jesus,
    who rescues us from the coming wrath
    1 Thessalonians 1:10

Tall Timbers

So glad you shared this story. I just love how our Lord handles even the most miniscule details!!! He is at work all the time.
    Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Praising the Lord for this!!!! He is so good....thank you so much for sharing

Cross

That's a wonderful and very powerful testimony. Thank you for sharing that, God bless you both! Praise and glory to God!

Stories like this should convince us that there is no such thing as
    coincidence! What perfect timing! And the working out of the
    beautiful Bible for exactly the amount she had! Thanks for sharing.
    Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

Yay!

There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!