Thread: False Rapture- lies

Default False Rapture- lies

Wow, I've been reading heaps of stuff on the internet lately, and the 'word' is going around that the 'Elite' are going to make a false Rapture happen (Project Blue Beam)!

Now, I don't believe this at all!!!

I think the Devil knows the time is short, so he has to 'come up' with an explaination, and what better one than there's going to be a 'False Rapture' and not a real one etc... Talk about confusing! So when true Christians vanish, and the mainstream Church go'ers are still here. Many will say 'well, that was that false Rapture....I'm glad I didn't 'go' in that one' or something similar etc...

Then there's the newages that are saying that Aliens are going to take us real Christian to another planet to re-educate us.

Heard any 'other' false Rapture explainations lately?

I don't know if its true either. My understanding is that the 'Elite' knows there is a real rapture coming so they are planning a false rapture to explain away the real one... The false one includes the blue beam project you had mentioned.

Israel

I've heard one to the effect that the earth is going to suddenly emit some massive electrical type of energy that will immediately disintigrate anyone who's molecules are particularly sensitive to the electrical field. For some reason, this will include only Christians and children.

I've also heard that the earth itself is going to become so disgusted with Christians, that it will generate, on it's own, an anti-gravity field that will cause all Christians to be sent into outerspace, to our doom.

My own personal opinion is that scientists will turn on the Hadron Collider at the same moment as the rapture, allowing 'scientists', politicians and Jesse and Al to blame the Hadron Collider for the sudden disappearance of millions of people. No one knows what will happen when it's turned on and it's just a thought that's gone through my mind for a while.

Lord willing, we'll hang around in the air for a few minutes so people can look up and see that we're with our Lord, without fear and rejoicing in His presence. That way some will accept the obvious, that it's the real rapture prophecied of by Paul in the first century Anno Domini. The majority would no doubt refuse to believe the evidence of their eyes.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

It is weird that there are non-Christians who believe in the rapture, while many Christians don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
    I've heard one to the effect that the earth is going to suddenly emit some massive electrical type of energy that will immediately disintigrate anyone who's molecules are particularly sensitive to the electrical field. For some reason, this will include only Christians and children.

I've also heard that the earth itself is going to become so disgusted with Christians, that it will generate, on it's own, an anti-gravity field that will cause all Christians to be sent into outerspace, to our doom.

My own personal opinion is that scientists will turn on the Hadron Collider at the same moment as the rapture, allowing 'scientists', politicians and Jesse and Al to blame the Hadron Collider for the sudden disappearance of millions of people. No one knows what will happen when it's turned on and it's just a thought that's gone through my mind for a while.

Lord willing, we'll hang around in the air for a few minutes so people can look up and see that we're with our Lord, without fear and rejoicing in His presence. That way some will accept the obvious, that it's the real rapture prophecied of by Paul in the first century Anno Domini. The majority would no doubt refuse to believe the evidence of their eyes.
    Our Green Czar is going to tap into the rapture's energy to charge light bulbs and run service elevators for 6 weeks.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

My own personal opinion is that scientists will turn on the Hadron Collider at the same moment as the rapture, allowing 'scientists', politicians and Jesse and Al to blame the Hadron Collider for the sudden disappearance of millions of people.
    Okay, what's a Hadron Collider???

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Shelly View Post
    Okay, what's a Hadron Collider???
    It's a particle accelerator. The project referred to is called CERN and it is based (at great taxpayer expense) in Europe.

Scientists hope to find what has been dubbed 'the God particle', or properly known as the 'Higgs Boson'.

It is a particle that has never been observed, but was 'believed' to have existed before the universe, it was the cause of the theoretical 'big bang', which in turn produced all observable matter in the universe.

In summary, it is the Atheists dream to find 'proof' that the material universe came about by purely naturalistic means.

I've always wondered how the Rapture was going to be explained. I don't buy into the alien abduction theories either. To me, that would seem too far-fetched for the majority of people to believe. This is just pure speculation on my part, but I believe the Rapture may "appear" to be something else.

I realize the Shroud of Turin is a controversial subject. However, I remember watching a program on it. One of the scientists that was involved with the original testing in 1978 believes the image on the shroud may have been caused by some sort of energy emission. He believes that there was some sort of energy transfer when Jesus was brought back to life.

If this is even remotely correct, then what would happen if there was an energy emission from millions of previously dead bodies coming back to life? Keep in mind, people have been buried in the ground, in the seas, left to rot, etc., etc. Would this appear to be a massive explosion?

Since the only scientists left after the Rapture will be unsaved, they will automatically be looking for some sort of "natural" explanation. I'm thinking they will be speculating we were hit by an asteroid or that some sort of weird occurrence happened like several fault lines slipping at once. Whatever it will be, it will be some sort of catastrophic "natural" event. The only thing that might present some challenges will be the lack of dead bodies. I'm sure they will speculate that the bodies were "vaporized" during the event.
    Deo Vindice!

Quote Originally Posted by Springburst View Post
    It's a particle accelerator. The project referred to is called CERN and it is based (at great taxpayer expense) in Europe.

Scientists hope to find what has been dubbed 'the God particle', or properly known as the 'Higgs Boson'.

It is a particle that has never been observed, but was 'believed' to have existed before the universe, it was the cause of the theoretical 'big bang', which in turn produced all observable matter in the universe.

In summary, it is the Atheists dream to find 'proof' that the material universe came about by purely naturalistic means.

Ah yes, the big bang theory. There was a whole lot of nothing, then the nothing exploded and
    created everything in perfect symmetry. Yeah, I'll buy that.
    Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by IamHis View Post
    Ah yes, the big bang theory. There was a whole lot of nothing, then the nothing exploded and
    created everything in perfect symmetry. Yeah, I'll buy that.
    Oh good because I have some beautiful, prime, ocean front property right here in Illinois I'd like to sell you.

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
    I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Shelly View Post
    Wow, I've been reading heaps of stuff on the internet lately, and the 'word' is going around that the 'Elite' are going to make a false Rapture happen (Project Blue Beam)!

Now, I don't believe this at all!!!

I think the Devil knows the time is short, so he has to 'come up' with an explaination, and what better one than there's going to be a 'False Rapture' and not a real one etc... Talk about confusing! So when true Christians vanish, and the mainstream Church go'ers are still here. Many will say 'well, that was that false Rapture....I'm glad I didn't 'go' in that one' or something similar etc...

Then there's the newages that are saying that Aliens are going to take us real Christian to another planet to re-educate us.

Heard any 'other' false Rapture explainations lately?
    My question is, how is the beam going to know how to pick out just Christians?
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Yeah, good point! It's not like we walk around with a cross hanging from our necks- well, not 'everyone' of us that is!

Quote Originally Posted by RaptureReady_7 View Post
    The "christians" remain. A lot of church bodies will probably be fairly intact. The ones that are gone are all the people indisposed to be dragged in the new age of global government, world peace, man-made paradise on earth, etc. You know, all the haters... The "troublemakers" are the ones who will have disappeared... all the ones projecting negative energy or somem such thing.
    Tall Timbers

Quote Originally Posted by Compatriot G View Post
    I've always wondered how the Rapture was going to be explained. I don't buy into the alien abduction theories either. To me, that would seem too far-fetched for the majority of people to believe. This is just pure speculation on my part, but I believe the Rapture may "appear" to be something else.

I realize the Shroud of Turin is a controversial subject. However, I remember watching a program on it. One of the scientists that was involved with the original testing in 1978 believes the image on the shroud may have been caused by some sort of energy emission. He believes that there was some sort of energy transfer when Jesus was brought back to life.

If this is even remotely correct, then what would happen if there was an energy emission from millions of previously dead bodies coming back to life? Keep in mind, people have been buried in the ground, in the seas, left to rot, etc., etc. Would this appear to be a massive explosion?

Since the only scientists left after the Rapture will be unsaved, they will automatically be looking for some sort of "natural" explanation. I'm thinking they will be speculating we were hit by an asteroid or that some sort of weird occurrence happened like several fault lines slipping at once. Whatever it will be, it will be some sort of catastrophic "natural" event. The only thing that might present some challenges will be the lack of dead bodies. I'm sure they will speculate that the bodies were "vaporized" during the event.
    I had never thought about the massive amount of energy that might be emitted through the Rapture. Intriguing. I guess I've been over-influenced by all those peaceful images of people flying up.