Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Self-Professing Messiah, Claims to be Jesus Christ

Mad Self-Professing Messiah, Claims to be Jesus Christ

Mods, if this should be moved, please feel free to do so. This man in Australia claims to be Jesus Christ and is developing a cult-like following with very eerily reminiscent similarities to Jim Jones.

This makes me sick to my stomach...
    John 15:13
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

1 John 4:16
    "And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him."

Matthew 24:5 Yes, eery Jim Jones similarities

He actually looks like David Koresh
    http://rr-bb.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2301&dateline=1357777  734
    I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
    Psalm 16:8 KJV

Another False Christ, we were warned they would appear in the last days. This Miller guy is not the Christ. Stay away very far away...

Mark 13:6; 21-22
    Many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and will deceive many. At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect--if that were possible. So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Yes, well, ominous as one of the critics mentioned, and demonic. Anyone notice some of the body shaking? Looked a lot like what you see in some of the Toronto / Pensacola style meetings. And what about the emotional manipulation? Just goes to show with the right triggers how profoundly people can be manipulated and controlled.

Fools being led to their doom!
    Good grief!
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

And he has no scriptural grounding in his message. His lies are so easy to see through because he can't even produce a solid answer. Just charismatic lies and psychological manipulation. We need to pray for him and all his followers.
    John 15:13
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

1 John 4:16
    "And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him."

After watching things like that, I praise Almighty God (the True God!) for my salvation! That was, quite frankly, vomit-inducing. Not one word about salvation, just a bunch of emotional mumbo-jumbo, self-help, and enlightenment garbage. Typical.

Frankly, I'm more offended that this man claims to be Jesus than anything else. We serve a King not some self-righteous liar who breaks up marriages! I stopped about halfway through, because I was totally confused by the reactions of his "followers" and asked myself, "Are people REALLY this stupid?" Sadly, the answer is yes.
    If you believe you're a good person:
    As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
    - Romans 3:10

If you believe all paths lead to Heaven:
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    - John 14:6

If you pray to Mary, Saints, Idols or Images:
    For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
    - 1 Timothy 2:5

Quote Originally Posted by In Christ View Post
    Another False Christ, we were warned they would appear in the last days. This Miller guy is not the Christ. Stay away very far away...

Mark 13:6; 21-22
    Many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and will deceive many. At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect--if that were possible. So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.
    Exactly! It's so sad to see these grown men and women being so obviously deceived.

"...but thou, O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head."
    Psalm 3:3

This guy's a liar, a deceiver, an adulterer, a cult leader, he believes in reincarnation, he can't be any lord other than a westernized new age false christ in the steps of so many self-styled indian gurus.
    He most likely is possessed by demons, tries to demonize others to make them followers of him and manipulates people with emotions and false memories of the past.
    He links himself to our Lord by referring to Him as being his past self and does this via new age teachings.
    This guy is rotten to the core and most likely another experiment of satan into how to charm, captivate and control humans into a cult, in preparation for the final false christ, the anti-christ.
    This guy is an evil seducer and he knows it, woe to him and i hope he and his followers repent and believe on the real Jesus Christ for eternal salvation through Him.
    If this is Jesus, where is his resurrection body and why didn't the world see him come down from heaven and split apart the mount of Olives to save Israel from the destruction wrought by the anti-christ and the world's armies under his control?
    Enough said, what a nasty fraud.

How evil and tragic for this man's followers!!! Not to be picky, but shouldn't their first clue that this man IS NOT Jesus, be the fact that he's wearing glasses? Seriously, would Jesus need glasses? I think of Him as being perfect --- not flawed. Sad that so many many can be deceived. Praying for them....

I wouldn't want to be in that guy's shoes come judgement day, what's he going to say standing before God? "we can all make mistakes?"

The sad truth is, not only are these people false Christ's, but they also lead people to their doom's too.

It is truly scary how people are so easily convinced.
    Thank you, God, for my salvation!

I couldn't finish watching it.... it was very creepy...

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Tsk tsk Demonic Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    Yes, well, ominous as one of the critics mentioned, and demonic. Anyone notice some of the body shaking? Looked a lot like what you see in some of the Toronto / Pensacola style meetings. And what about the emotional manipulation? Just goes to show with the right triggers how profoundly people can be manipulated and controlled.
    I couldn't agree with you more; this made me sick on my stomach. The demonic possession was obvious; just shows how people will flock to ANYONE these days. Think about how beautiful the Almighty made the one who fell and is Prince of The Earth. Makes it clear that the Anti-Christ will have NO problem deceiving the lost of the world.

There are some excellent documentaries on how the enemy is using Luciferian doctrines and the "new age' movement as part of his scheme to overtake the earth. There are a couple on Lion and Lamb Ministries, The March to Armaggedon, The Age of Deceit, and The Age of Aquarius. David Hunt is featured speaker in all three.
    Time to be getting prayed up and read up. Praying for these families and children. Convienant how he said he never walked on water or turned it into wine. That's cuz NO human can do that, duh.

Did you notice that it was a minister who was interviewing him and his current "Mary Magdeline"?

This is David Koresh all over again. Of course, this guy happens to be former Jehovah Witness. I hope the law enforcements are taking their close eye on this guy.

It's sad to watch and I do not want to spend my time watching a deceiver, but I get the gist. Maybe this is a sign of the times?
    Jesus saith unto him, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me." John 14:6

Interesting how "jesus" has to wear glasses

Quote Originally Posted by futurehope View Post
    It's sad to watch and I do not want to spend my time watching a deceiver, but I get the gist. Maybe this is a sign of the times?
    It is a sign of the times............the Bible tells us that there would be many who come in His name Matthew 24:5, Mark 13:6