Thread: President Obama knows Judaism...so he says *OPINION*

Default President Obama knows Judaism...so he says *OPINION*

Apparently President Obama thinks he knows more "about Judaism" than all past presidents. This mans arrogance knows no bounds does it?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...nt_646293.html

Me thinks he doth protest too much.
    Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy flight!

Yeah let's see. He has been to how many muslim countries
    praising the virtues of islam and hasn't even talked about
    visiting Israel while Putin will have been there for the
    second time. Disrespected the celebration of Hanukkah,
    slandered Netanyahu, perpetrates "occupation"..............
    http://rr-bb.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2301&dateline=1357777  734
    I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
    Psalm 16:8 KJV

Quote Originally Posted by jreed3 View Post
    Apparently President Obama thinks he knows more "about Judaism" than all past presidents. This mans arrogance knows no bounds does it?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...nt_646293.html
    Even Satan knows the Bible and Scriptures.

My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have

Default Apparently he has quite a few Jews in his cabinet

..unfortunately, I don't think any of them are orthodox or for Israel. I know they are all against Israel and they are in place there to help use their knowledge to outsmart Bibi.

Perhaps he has the Jews with the pocketbook mixed up with the Jews in Israel.

I am sure the Liberal Jews coming out in favor of same sex marriage was anti-Judaism as God condemns homosexuality.

And then there was also the long time White Housestaff writer Helen????? who thought the Jews should go back to where they came from (of course which wasn't Israel).

Undoubtedly, it is this type of Judaism that "O" is referring too when talking about his immense knowledge

M4EVERHIS, the Helen person you're thinking of is Helen Thomas. She was a longtime (since 1961) reporter in the White House Press Corps working for UPI, then later as a columnist for Hearst Newspapers. Helen Thomas is an Arab. She was very candid in an impromptu interview that went viral on youtube. Here's a bit from it:

Nesenoff: Ooh. Any better comments on Israel?

Thomas: Hahaha. Remember, these people [Palestinians] are occupied and it's their land. It's not German, it's not Poland...

Nesenoff: So where should they go, what should they do?

Thomas: They can go home.

Nesenoff: Where's the home?

Thomas: Poland, Germany...

O's experience with Judaism consists of watching a Woody Allen movie and eating a kosher hot dog while on the campaign trail.

The lying Kenyan probably knows more about posing (hypocrisy) than any other president, which is quite an abominable "accomplishment". Obama's expertise seems to run more along the line of sodomy, if one goes by his friends and actions.

I would love to hear what Netanyahu would say about Obama claiming that. I wonder do people even listen to what this moron says anymore? I highly doubt people with any education at all could sit and listen to these lies he tells I don't care what party you are affiliated with. This man has no conscience nor morals nor does he care obviously what people actually think of him. I pray we kick him out of the white house he should never have been elected to any office in this country. Shame on the voters who put him in without looking into his background.

Default To funny

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    O's experience with Judaism consists of watching a Woody Allen movie and eating a kosher hot dog while on the campaign trail.

Do you think he would know the difference between a sausage and a hot dog? Perhaps he would think the hot dog was a super sized sausage

Default i did some more research

Quote Originally Posted by Reason&Hope View Post
    M4EVERHIS, the Helen person you're thinking of is Helen Thomas. She was a longtime (since 1961) reporter in the White House Press Corps working for UPI, then later as a columnist for Hearst Newspapers. Helen Thomas is an Arab. She was very candid in an impromptu interview that went viral on youtube. Here's a bit from it:

she is an American born of Lebanese immigrant parents- I think that explains her hatred.....she is vile.

When I see things like this I cringe thinking of them standing before God, knowing they hated God's chosen. Yikes!

She actually believed the US was too soft on Israel for the murder of the peaceful people (you know, the ones that were clubbing the Israeli soldiers as they boarded the boat after repeatedly ignoring orders...........)

There will be mockers and scoffers in the last days. They are everywhere. Thomas is just one of them. BHO is a sunni sympathizer; his record shows it and some of his staff, connections are with the muslim brotherhood. How's that cult of personality working out for America since 2008? BHO's involvement in Egyptian affairs is a perfect example of U.S. sunni connections. This man has blasphemed God and His holy land in front of the world and God will not take kindly to it. Psalm 2:2,3,4.

Default The sad thing is

Quote Originally Posted by tbrian40 View Post
    There will be mockers and scoffers in the last days. They are everywhere. Thomas is just one of them. BHO is a sunni sympathizer; his record shows it and some of his staff, connections are with the muslim brotherhood. How's that cult of personality working out for America since 2008? BHO's involvement in Egyptian affairs is a perfect example of U.S. sunni connections. This man has blasphemed God and His holy land in front of the world and God will not take kindly to it. Psalm 2:2,3,4.
    too many don't care- as long as they get what they want- divide and conquer.

Yes, I cringe when I think of judgement day for the lost............

O's handlers' instructions:

1) Stay away from sausage to appear to keep Kosher and avoid offending Muslims.

2) To see a Super Size Hot Dog: look in a full-length mirror.