Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bath Salts drug mimics Demonic possession

Apostasy Bath Salts drug mimics Demonic possession

So everybody has heard of the recent cases of cannibalism in Miami (& elsewhere) involving people supposedly on this new drug. Now Drudge linked to yet another case where this man high on this substance began taking his clothes off and proceded to making horrific advances towards children.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/06/11...-girl-in-park/

It seems to me that when you take narcotics of this type you allow the enemy to control you and based on the behavior of these people it looks like plain demon possession.
    Is this the new "new" that we must get used to living in this nightmarish world?
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Bath salts are sold in smoke shops as a legal substitute for cocaine.
    John 15:13
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

1 John 4:16
    "And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him."

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Florian9 View Post
    It seems to me that when you take narcotics of this type you allow the enemy to control you and based on the behavior of these people it looks like plain demon possession.
    Is this the new "new" that we must get used to living in this nightmarish world?
    Hopefully not for long

I'm going to let my imagination run wild a little here...there's going to be famine during the tribulation. Probably worldwide. In Israel during Jeremiah's time, things were so bad that cannabism was not unknown (Jeremiah 19:9). If it happened then, it can happen again. Is this drug, known for giving people cannabalistic tendencies, going to play a part at this time?

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Florian9 View Post

I agree. I also see this kind of behavior when people I love consumed large amounts of alcohol. I do believe using chemicals like that, opens you to demons.

Verm, I absolutely believe, when Earth experiences the tribulation Famine, people will resort to cannibalism and other barbarity.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

It makes me think what hell might be like because of the torment. In these cases, torment inflicted by their own bath salted brain.

I think the zombie and vampire movies/cable shows have something to do with this too. Violent and sexual images are seared into the brain cells and the drugs bring them out any which way.

Insanity.

Come Lord Jesus, Come.

I've been wondering why these people strip... the article indicates that the bath salts make the users feel hot, I guess uncomfortably hot. This world has always been crazy... it certainly isn't getting any better... hope we're out of here soon.
    Tall Timbers

Not long ago, I had post a new thread about a man who was on bath salt has threatened to eat a police officer.

Yes, if you take any form of drugs that harms your body, you allow demons to control you...

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon9602 View Post
    Not long ago, I had post a new thread about a man who was on bath salt has threatened to eat a police officer.

Yes, if you take any form of drugs that harms your body, you allow demons to control you...
    Thats exactly true. My friend and I were discussing this on the phone.
    Matthew 11:28
    Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

"Formerly giest075".

That is interesting that you should say this.Someone at work was talking today about a drug which is causing cannibalism.BOY OH BOY this world is getting weirder all the time.

Yeah these bath salts seem to add a major new dynamic to the effects of drugs on human behavior, or anything for that matter as these are just what? Salts? I am certainly of the opinion that these kinds of hallucinogens and narcotics can open people up to the demonic. Was watching the effects of 'bath salts' on a couple of youtube videos and you can see there is a demonic element.

Something occurred to me though. If you're stuck out at sea, one thing you never do is drink the sea water (yeah much easier said than done). People who do it subsequently go mad and delusional, experience profound hallucinations, typically just prior to killing themselves by jumping off the boat to swim to the shore they see in their mind that isn't there. This reaction is apparently due to the salty water wreaking havoc on the body's internal organs, in particular the kidneys. Perhaps these bath salts are doing the same kind of psychological / physiological damage?

Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    Yeah these bath salts seem to add a major new dynamic to the effects of drugs on human behavior, or anything for that matter as these are just what? Salts? I am certainly of the opinion that these kinds of hallucinogens and narcotics can open people up to the demonic. Was watching the effects of 'bath salts' on a couple of youtube videos and you can see there is a demonic element.

Something occurred to me though. If you're stuck out at sea, one thing you never do is drink the sea water (yeah much easier said than done). People who do it subsequently go mad and delusional, experience profound hallucinations, typically just prior to killing themselves by jumping off the boat to swim to the shore they see in their mind that isn't there. This reaction is apparently due to the salty water wreaking havoc on the body's internal organs, in particular the kidneys. Perhaps these bath salts are doing the same kind of psychological / physiological damage?
    I thought the reason they say not to drink sea water is because it cause you to dehydrate faster and and cause havoc on your organ because of the salt in the ocean. I didn't think it was because of hallucinogenic effect.

Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    Wow! Interesting. Didn't know it had this impact on the body. That would certainly explain the sheer madness of those under it's influence.
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Cross Bath salts

Isn't it interesting that new and different things are being used today. In Missouri, the legislature passed a law against K2, then the makers changed one ingredient in it which made it legal. Police say arresting a person often tends to result in them going free because the stuff they were using was legal. It didn't fit the criteria of the law. I thought meth was bad, but bath salts seems to top it!
    Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by gma dolittle View Post
    Isn't it interesting that new and different things are being used today. In Missouri, the legislature passed a law against K2, then the makers changed one ingredient in it which made it legal. Police say arresting a person often tends to result in them going free because the stuff they were using was legal. It didn't fit the criteria of the law. I thought meth was bad, but bath salts seems to top it!
    Me too! I thought meth was bad too. It seems like we are entering a zombie phase before we are raptured.

I thought the reason they say not to drink sea water is because it cause you to dehydrate faster and and cause havoc on your organ because of the salt in the ocean. I didn't think it was because of hallucinogenic effect.
    If you become dehydrated enough, you can hallucinate (among other things).

As far as I know, these series of synthetic drugs are a stimulant with psychoactive properties. The psychoactive portion is what most likely opens you up to demonic influence (if saved) or possession (if unsaved). So sad :-(

This thread is interesting because the first thought I had when I heard of these bath salts was this is demonically inspired or created. Something very evil about this drug, it really seems end times related somehow.

More evidence that satan is working fast and furious in our world.More so than ever.I sure am seeing and feeling it.

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story...2#.T9iDarVYuHB

Another "incident"......
    This world is so ridiculous.........

Societies recent obsession with the undead, zombies is the flavor of the moment + psychoactive drug that inhibits rational thinking and reasoning, amplifies emotional impulse, while wrecking general havoc and destruction of the mind of the user = drug crazed cannibals.

No demons required.

Saves Satan some foot soldiers for more trying matters. Free will allows said person to willingly take said substance of the month.

That's all too human. You can't blame the devil for the poor choices of an individual.

Satan is a tempter first and foremost. Drugs are one of very many things he offers and makes appealing to take. Satan will get his for his part. Rest assured. Satan's doom was foretold before our Lord Jesus Christ's first coming, and so he works to the end of wickedness because Satan knows his time is short.

But it needs to be said that genuine demonic possession is an exceedingly rare phenomenon. Unmistakable and mostly unprovable.

Drug induced violence, even drug induced cannibals aren't anything special when you look behind the curtain. Just another symptom of the sin condition, the result of a poor choice on the end of the individual come to fruition.

Satan sells sin and we're buyers.

The one that sows sin reaps death, regardless of his merchant: Be it Satan or otherwise. To that end, we don't need Satan's help to be wicked.

All of us are home brewers of sin and wickedness of every kind.

Yes that is exactly the reason not to drink the sea water, due to the high salty concentration that accelerates dehydration and overwhelms the kidneys. Death typically ensues with hallucinations prior.