Thread: Christ Turns "Green" at UN Earth Summit

Tsk tsk Christ Turns "Green" at UN Earth Summit

Well, what can I say! What's NEXT??!!!

http://www.nationalreview.com/planet...avid-rothbard#
    Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

It's not at all hard to foresee that a major pillar of the OWR will involve worship of the environment, or mother earth, or the earth goddess, or whatever form Asherah will take. We've been seeing this push for years, and I'm sure other threads have covered it at some length. The "Christ" that will be present after the Rapture will likely demand worship of the creation rather than Creator...at least until he outlaws all worship but that of himself. The Green Bible?...yeah, I saw a copy at a local bookstore a while back and about fell over. As a recall, one of the editors was Nelson Mandela...hmmm...
    Matt. 7:21
    2 Cor. 5:21

Quote Originally Posted by Little Bug View Post
    Well, what can I say! What's NEXT??!!!

http://www.nationalreview.com/planet...avid-rothbard#
    Ah yes, the green Jesus rewards you with herbs from the earth.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    Ah yes, the green Jesus rewards you with herbs from the earth.
    420 jesus?

Just when I thought I'd heard everything...

This is horrible. My God is not to be mocked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jjmundt View Post
    It's not at all hard to foresee that a major pillar of the OWR will involve worship of the environment, or mother earth, or the earth goddess, or whatever form Asherah will take. We've been seeing this push for years, and I'm sure other threads have covered it at some length. The "Christ" that will be present after the Rapture will likely demand worship of the creation rather than Creator...at least until he outlaws all worship but that of himself. The Green Bible?...yeah, I saw a copy at a local bookstore a while back and about fell over. As a recall, one of the editors was Nelson Mandela...hmmm...
    I found a website on the Green Bible. Don't know if I'm allowed to put the link though.

Hmm...what would happen if they made a green Buddha? Things may be different than unless Buddists like that kind of stuff. Not too fermilar with their beliefs. I was thinking a green Muhammod but I don't want this forum to be shut down for insulting him...and possibly cause riots. They're not allowed an image of him anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopynstorm View Post
    I found a website on the Green Bible.
    I just found it.
    "Green-Letter Edition: Verses and passages that speak to God's care for creation highlighted in green" I'm sure Jesus' words are in black like the rest.

"The Green Bible will equip and encourage people to see God's vision for creation and help them engage in the work of healing and sustaining it. With over 1,000 references to the earth in the Bible, compared to 490 references to heaven and 530 references to love, the Bible carries a powerful message for the earth."

Let me get this straight... these people are pretty much implying that earth is more important than love and Heaven because there are more references to Earth than the other 2 combined??
    Other than Genesis, the 1,000+ references to the earth more than likely speak of JUDGMENTS on the earth because there is a lack of LOVE in PEOPLE. Then again I'm not reading my Bible looking for "green messages" either.
    Last edited by ericaweb07; June 23rd, 2012 at 04:49 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by ericaweb07 View Post
    I just found it.
    "Green-Letter Edition: Verses and passages that speak to God's care for creation highlighted in green" I'm sure Jesus' words are in black like the rest.

"The Green Bible will equip and encourage people to see God's vision for creation and help them engage in the work of healing and sustaining it. With over 1,000 references to the earth in the Bible, compared to 490 references to heaven and 530 references to love, the Bible carries a powerful message for the earth."

Let me get this straight... these people are pretty much implying that earth is more important than love and Heaven because there are more references to Earth than the other 2 combined??
    Other than Genesis, the 1,000+ references to the earth more than likely speak of JUDGMENTS on the earth because there is a lack of LOVE in PEOPLE. Then again I'm not reading my Bible looking for "green messages" either.
    Well, it's another way to get people to think more about the earth than eternity. There's so much stuff to do with going green and the enviornment. Who knows it may be a way for the AntiChrist to push his agenda on Christians in the tribulation period. You can't have a Bible unless it's a green Bible! All others are banned! s shoulders: Who knows though I'm just speculating.

Honestly, with the green propaganda. I remember in 7th grade, I think we watched that Al Gore movie. I think she even mentioned how running bath water takes up alot or something. I thought global warming was absoute fact. Just recently, maybe a year ago or a little bit longer I found out there's people who don't believe in global warming. Talk about propaganda in the school system and society! That is just perfect for the AntiChrist and his green agenda. Get young people who don't know there's another side to the argument.

Remember I was in 7th grade 2005-2006 so I thought it was fact for a long time. And, the reason I found out was by a Christian show. Now it'll be even harder to know the truth when such stuff will be out lawed. Wow, when you're taught we evolved from monkies and taught to pretty much worship the earth...the AntiChrist has a great headstart especially with the youth.

Let me give you an example. I remember when I was in high school one day. I was in the bathroom. I overheard someone talking. I remember hearing a girl state about her disbelief in God and belief in evolution.

at the article in the OP.

Honestly, with the green propaganda. I remember in 7th grade, I think we watched that Al Gore movie. I think she even mentioned how running bath water takes up alot or something. I thought global warming was absoute fact. Just recently, maybe a year ago or a little bit longer I found out there's people who don't believe in global warming. Talk about propaganda in the school system and society! That is just perfect for the AntiChrist and his green agenda. Get young people who don't know there's another side to the argument.
    My son had to watch that Al Gore movie this past year. Then he had to write an essay about it. There was no opposing view--just the movie. He wanted to take the opposing position. I confess that my husband and I tried to talk him out of it saying it wasn't worth risking his grade because it was obvious from the material that the teacher had a definite bias. He did it anyway. I gave him facts to counter the "facts" in the film--showed him where to find the info. Instead of saying he was an "opponent", he said he was a "skeptic", which was a more diplomatic way of approaching dissent. We were very proud of him for not being afraid of challenging the status quo in that class. He said that the majority of the class believed the movie. He told me, "Mom, those 'facts' were very convincing." Indeed. They are supposed to be.

In the end, the teacher was fair and didn't let her bias affect her evaluation of his paper. She gave him an A.

Remember I was in 7th grade 2005-2006 so I thought it was fact for a long time. And, the reason I found out was by a Christian show. Now it'll be even harder to know the truth when such stuff will be out lawed. Wow, when you're taught we evolved from monkies and taught to pretty much worship the earth...the AntiChrist has a great headstart especially with the youth.

Let me give you an example. I remember when I was in high school one day. I was in the bathroom. I overheard someone talking. I remember hearing a girl state about her disbelief in God and belief in evolution.
    Well he's in for a big let down because what would be his first generation of totally brainwashed followers will be gone in the Rapture!

And when children are born after the Rapture it will be 9 months into the Trib time and another 2 to 4 years before they can brainwash them.

I pray God will protect children born after the Rapture during the Trib.
    John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.