Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am boycotting kraft foods and told them so.

Default I am boycotting kraft foods and told them so.

Have you seen their huge, multi-colored cookie used in advertising their appreciation and support of the GLBT lifestyle? Well, they can have their cookie and eat it too! I emailed them regarding this and explained that I will not buy any more of their products. Another company bites the dust...

'Walk humbly with the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in all your works and growing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:10 NKJV

General mills is doing something similar, supporting gay marriage.

< mod edit >

(Mods I hope this article is okay to post, if not sorry.)
    Last edited by iSong6:3; June 27th, 2012 at 03:15 PM. Reason: we'll take your word for it ; )

Why do food companies, or any other for that matter, feel the need to be outspoken in favor of, or against, any controversial topic? That does not seem very smart from a general marketing standpoint, because they are going to alienate one group or another by doing so. Gay people need to eat or buy clothing or drive cars or whatever, same as everyone else.

The fact they seem to need to announce their support for gay people seems to indicate something at work behind the scenes. It's unseemly. Just a thought.

Yet another company boards this diseased ship. Shouting this sin from the rooftops
    will not make it 'OK'. It only adds to God's cup of wrath.
    Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpusher View Post
    Why do food companies, or any other for that matter, feel the need to be outspoken in favor of, or against, any controversial topic? That does not seem very smart from a general marketing standpoint, because they are going to alienate one group or another by doing so. Gay people need to eat or buy clothing or drive cars or whatever, same as everyone else.

The fact they seem to need to announce their support for gay people seems to indicate something at work behind the scenes. It's unseemly. Just a thought.
    That is exactly what I was getting ready to say.

I eat ONLY Kraft cheese singles and Kraft spaghetti.
    “My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is now in the 8th grade!

Quote Originally Posted by Mommytoa3rdgradeboy View Post
    That is exactly what I was getting ready to say.

I eat ONLY Kraft cheese singles and Kraft spaghetti.
    Wait, that didn't sound right. If I eat cheese, it is Kraft cheese that I eat. If I eat spaghetti, it is ONLY Kraft spaghetti I eat (or rarely Fazolis, mainly because of the bread sticks) not that those are the only two foods I eat...lol. I AM picky, though!
    “My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is now in the 8th grade!

I'm back to low carb anyway, but I was pretty horrified.

You'd think the companies would realize, the gay community is only a small percentage of the population, and a very large percentage of the normal population (regardless of "religion"), find the gay lifestyle revolting.

Ergo, supporting a "revolting" lifestyle will harm their sales. Seems obvious to me.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

i posted similar comments on Kraft's Facebook page about 3 hours ago and now my post has been deleted there. I guess if you are not gay, they don't want your input. Let's see how their sales look a few months from now.

'Walk humbly with the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in all your works and growing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:10 NKJV

Not sure why so many corporations, networks and individuals are suddenly feeling the need to proclaim their allegiance to perversion - to what offends God. Its really ramping up. In this case its probably about money money money. Personally, I'm sick of all the "gay pride", gay this, gay that - Anderson Cooper is gay and that makes six talk shows on day-time network TV with a homosexual host or co-host.

Psalm 2
    (KJV)
    Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands [laws] asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

In the Days of Noah the earth was filled with immorality and violence. The Lord intervened with massive judgment before mankind wiped itself out.

Jesus warned in Matthew 24 the world would again resemble the Days of Noah prior to His return.

The flood of pro-gay stuff being rammed down our throats GLOBALLY is a major sign how late the hour is for planet Earth. The King is coming!

JESUS is the Light
    of the world

Quote Originally Posted by BarbT View Post
    In the Days of Noah the earth was filled with immorality and violence. The Lord intervened with massive judgment before mankind wiped itself out.

Jesus warned in Matthew 24 the world would again resemble the Days of Noah prior to His return.

The flood of pro-gay stuff being rammed down our throats GLOBALLY is a major sign how late the hour is for planet Earth. The King is coming!
    And that is worth it all.
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by NoProvision View Post
    Not sure why so many corporations, networks and individuals are suddenly feeling the need to proclaim their allegiance to perversion - to what offends God. Its really ramping up. In this case its probably about money money money. Personally, I'm sick of all the "gay pride", gay this, gay that - Anderson Cooper is gay and that makes six talk shows on day-time network TV with a homosexual host or co-host.

Psalm 2
    (KJV)
    Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands [laws] asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
    The people do not get to have the last word, do they?

Psalm 2:4-5 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
    Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

"His sore displeasure" sounds like the tribulation to me.

Psalm 2:6-12 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
    I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
    Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
    Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
    Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
    Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

There is so much to be gleaned from this particular, most beautiful, Psalm. In particular for this thread, it is dangerous to try and circumvent the will of the MOST HIGH GOD!! It cannot be done and it leads to the destruction of those who pit themselves against Him.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
    The people do not get to have the last word, do they?

Psalm 2:4-5 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
    Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

"His sore displeasure" sounds like the tribulation to me.

Psalm 2:6-12 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
    I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
    Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
    Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
    Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
    Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

There is so much to be gleaned from this particular, most beautiful, Psalm. In particular for this thread, it is dangerous to try and circumvent the will of the MOST HIGH GOD!! It cannot be done and it leads to the destruction of those who pit themselves against Him.
    Amen! No, they don't! - Yes, it does! - Yes, there is!

We're aware of the spiritual battle waging around us, but we only see the effects of it in our physical world. The supporting of perversion around the globe is just one of the many fronts in the war being waged against God, his people and his children.
    Tall Timbers

Doh!

{Mod Snip}
    But, thanks for mentioning that. I didn't know they supported GLBT.
    Last edited by Steve53; July 17th, 2012 at 10:30 PM.

If anyone is going to boycott Kraft, make sure to include all the brands they own. I think I got most of them. General Mills has a similarly long list. There are only about 10 parent companies that collectively own virtually all the brands sold in the typical grocery store. Don't forget that the manufacturers of the brand name items often make the same product in both generic and store brand versions, too, so no substituting in order to cheat. Boycott them, too. If all the parent companies go the way of the rainbow, we're all going to disappear if we turn sideways, and Michelle will love that.

Oscar Mayer
    Philadelphia Cheese
    Oreo
    Maxwell House
    Nabisco
    A1 Steak Sauce
    Capri-Sun
    Ritz
    Chips Ahoy
    California Pizza Kitchen
    Crystal Light
    Cracker Barrel
    Honey Maid
    Jell-O
    Kool-Aid
    Cool Whip
    Miracle Whip
    Newtons
    Nutter Butter
    Nilla
    Planters Peanuts
    Premium Saltine Crackers
    South Beach Living
    Stove Top
    Tang
    Toblerone
    Tombstone Pizza
    Triscuit
    Velveeta
    Wheat Thins
    Dentyne gum
    Halls Medicine
    Cadbury
    Bubaloo
    Stimorol
    Trident gum
    Sour Patch Kids
    Stride gum
    Swedish Fish
    Bubblicious
    Certs Mints
    Clorets gum
    Mentos

http://snacks.kraftfoodscompany.com/...nds/index.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick777 View Post
    If anyone is going to boycott Kraft, make sure to include all the brands they own. I think I got most of them. General Mills has a similarly long list. There are only about 10 parent companies that collectively own virtually all the brands sold in the typical grocery store. Don't forget that the manufacturers of the brand name items often make the same product in both generic and store brand versions, too, so no substituting in order to cheat. Boycott them, too. If all the parent companies go the way of the rainbow, we're all going to disappear if we turn sideways, and Michelle will love that.

Oscar Mayer
    Philadelphia Cheese
    Oreo
    Maxwell House
    Nabisco
    A1 Steak Sauce
    Capri-Sun
    Ritz
    Chips Ahoy
    California Pizza Kitchen
    Crystal Light
    Cracker Barrel
    Honey Maid
    Jell-O
    Kool-Aid
    Cool Whip
    Miracle Whip
    Newtons
    Nutter Butter
    Nilla
    Planters Peanuts
    Premium Saltine Crackers
    South Beach Living
    Stove Top
    Tang
    Toblerone
    Tombstone Pizza
    Triscuit
    Velveeta
    Wheat Thins
    Dentyne gum
    Halls Medicine
    Cadbury
    Bubaloo
    Stimorol
    Trident gum
    Sour Patch Kids
    Stride gum
    Swedish Fish
    Bubblicious
    Certs Mints
    Clorets gum
    Mentos

http://snacks.kraftfoodscompany.com/...nds/index.aspx
    Thanks for this great list. I won't suffer much as most of these are products I do not buy. I can make substitutions for some of them.

Was in McDonald's yesterday and their little uniform hats said, "everyone counts"
    Jhn 15:4

“Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

Please pray the Lord will make a way to my daughter's heart where there seems to be no way.

It's hard to say, but my guess is that many (if not all) large companies have Gay employees simply out of necessity. Many of these companies provide benefits (health insurance, life insurance etc.) to same-sex couples. I suspect that they are jumping on the bandwagon simply because they don't want to lose these employees. At the company I work for (1200+ employees), one of the best Project Managers is openly gay. Not only is he the best PM, he is also constantly involved in training new PMs. I can see how the company would want to make sure that they keep him, and in order to do so, they would have to openly come out in favor of Gay rights (which they did).

I guess my point is that you will have to shift your dollars to smaller Mom&Pop stores, or else become Amish ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpusher View Post

I am still waiting on a large company to come out and endorse "Christians"! Will it ever happen? Why just do this for the gay community.