Thread: Something i noticed about politics on Facebook...

Default Something i noticed about politics on Facebook...

Only my liberal friends and relatives are complaining about the political posts on Facebook. I haven't seen any of my conservative friends complaining even if they aren't the ones posting, or even if their friends are posting pro-0bama stuff...

Its weird how the people that plan to vote for 0 now seem to think politics is beneath them and all support for Romney/Ryan and criticism of 0 is all propaganda.

They weren't paying attention then and they still refuse to now.

This is the worst viciousness that I have ever seen for politics "discussion". Especially on facebookk cause apparently being a pig is a badge of courage on facebook for liberals. Or as I tell them their messiah, Obama is, a pig-dog-rat. And then apologize to pigs, dogs and rats.

I have people tell me they hope I die and go to hell for not voting for O. They really are deranged, out of control anger and hate taht would be scary if I cared what they thought.

So I tell them I am not voting for their liberal messiah, Obama. Which sets them off and they tell me, Obama is not the Messiah. Then I tell them OIam not voting for a liberal social fascist, especially like Obama. And then it is on., I laugh at them cause they don't want discussion, they want to force you to think like them. And I tell them that I don't want to be a liberal sheeple. I am too busy thinking for myself.

They never seem to like my posts then.............

I get called racist and I laugh at them, makes them madder when I tell them the only narrow minded, liberal fasicst, hate monger, racist, bigot I see is the one posting with their name. And I just can't seem to make friends..................

Last edited by iSong6:3; September 3rd, 2012 at 08:16 PM. Reason: rule #1
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Once the controllers and takers are victorious over the producers, things to take will eventually run out, then all that is left is control. USSR redux.
    Tall Timbers

Thanks for your pig idea, RaptureReady. I just posted on Facebook "You can tell Obama's ruses by the company he chooses...so the pig got up and slowly walked away." So far, no one's threatened my life. They just quit talking to me!
    Carla

And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment. 9 The world’s sin is that it refuses to believe in me.

Everyone that is planning to vote this November should go watch the movie "Obama 2016". It's very factual, and lays out the reasons for Obama's agenda.

sorry...i just realized you were talking about facebook users. Well, I did post my recommendation for the movie on FB. I'll wait to see what kind of response I get.

The only bashing I've seen on my FB has been dems bashing the republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptureReady_7 View Post
    Especially on facebookk cause apparently being a pig is a badge of courage on facebook for liberals.
    So the new mascot for being a liberal on FB is a pig? Didn't we see them use that against the R's not long ago? Oh, that's right. There is nothing new under the Obama sun, and now they want us to buy the old, recycled crap. Let them be pigs, then. Maybe they secretly want to be Republicans.

I get called racist and I laugh at them
    If you want to ratchet up their anger a bit, tell them you forgot if you are supposed to hate the white half of him or the black half, and ask for a reply.

Here are a couple cute political ones from FB that you might want to share with your liberal friends.

Obama insisted on a tour of the convention area and ended up following the chopper around all day long. They couldn't shake him no matter what they did.

I get called racist and I laugh at them, makes them madder when I tell them the only narrow minded, liberal fasicst, hate monger, racist, bigot I see is the one posting with their name. And I just can't seem to make friends..................

I always tell people "I'm not racist. It's not the black half of him I have a problem with--it's his white half that I cannot stand!" It sorta leaves them speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtown View Post
    The only bashing I've seen on my FB has been dems bashing the republicans.
    Same here! My cousins are die-hard liberals and harrass me with their propaganda. When I post my conservative views, they have a fit!!! The rest of my FB friends, who are conservative, conduct themselves like ladies and gentlemen.

Having the same issue. I posted a picture of Paul Ryan with a quote saying something to the effect that liberal ideas have come and gone and all they have left are fear and division. Ironically, a liberal "friend" posted a profanity laced comment which turned into a personal attack on my faith in Christ! Keep in mind, the picture I posted had nothing to do with my faith (though I often do post scriptures, etc on FB). I responded by thanking him for proving Paul Ryan's point.

I think there is a spiritual base for the liberals who have such a fanatical hatred towards conservatives...it goes far beyond political differences. I think they see...conservatism=Christian=Christ and that's the root of their psychotic hatred of us.

I don't have any lib friends or family on FB..

Maybe its my screening procedure I make everyone go through first.

Just simple questions like: What does KJV mean? Name the last President from Calif, How many dead people are in the graveyard next to my house?

I have no liberal friends on facebook at least not this election. My 2 friends that voted for Obama the first time around have Romney banners next to their names now. I also have mostly Christian friends and family so a lot of religious posts are on my home page. My two friends that are now not voting for him are Christians and I can imagine that probably is the main reason they are not voting for him this time plus they both have husbands who have been laid off during the last 4 yrs and one still hasn't found a job. I love going on facebook and reading all the lovely posts about conservatives and pro life supporters it makes my day.

Quote Originally Posted by raml View Post
    I have no liberal friends on facebook at least not this election. My 2 friends that voted for Obama the first time around have Romney banners next to their names now. I also have mostly Christian friends and family so a lot of religious posts are on my home page. My two friends that are now not voting for him are Christians and I can imagine that probably is the main reason they are not voting for him this time plus they both have husbands who have been laid off during the last 4 yrs and one still hasn't found a job. I love going on facebook and reading all the lovely posts about conservatives and pro life supporters it makes my day.
    ing for your friend's husband who hasn't found a job, raml. But isn't it wonderful that two former O supporters have turned the corner?! Hopefully, we'll see many more like them turn out this November.
    Carla

And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment. 9 The world’s sin is that it refuses to believe in me.