Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Reflections on the Democrat Convention

Quote Originally Posted by BarbT View Post
    Says a lot doesn't it? Democrats champion the "plight" of the Palestinian occupiers who are so tormented by Israel..

It's one of many reasons I became a Republican after 30 years a Dem. I got tired of pretending ours was a righteous party.
    I hate to say that I was even Pres. of the Young Democrats back in the 70's. Hated Regan. We thought we were so "forward thinking", cool, tolerant Boy have I repented of that. I can't be a Christian and have my name linked to the Democrats.
    Jeremiah 8:20

The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

I had a feeling this DNC was gonna be pure evil, and I do keep up with all the news. But I have to admit, as unshockable as I thought I was, I am stunned by their in-your-face, God-hating Obama (and govt.) worship. I am so thankful to be able to come to this board where the people really "get it"!

"...but thou, O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head."
    Psalm 3:3

Quote Originally Posted by HikerLady View Post
    I had a feeling this DNC was gonna be pure evil, and I do keep up with all the news. But I have to admit, as unshockable as I thought I was, I am stunned by their in-your-face, God-hating Obama (and govt.) worship. I am so thankful to be able to come to this board where the people really "get it"!
    Amen....nicely said.

Default picture worth 1,000 words

Quote Originally Posted by Tesseract View Post

To all those who opposed God and Jerusalem, shameless, just shameless
    I can definately see Zechariah 12;3 being fulfilled here.

"and in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone foe all people;all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces,though all the peoplr of the earth be gathered together against it".

for the peace of Israel and that our Father will let his Son bring us all home soon.
    Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Default The Truth is

when politicians lips are moving you know they are lying. I think you would be hard pressed to find a truthful politician either demoncrat or republican these days.

I wonder how many will change parties to "conservative" after the Rapture?
    John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

I only caught a minute of that Fluke woman (and dear heavens I hope she is a fluke among American women). Hope she enjoys her fifteen minutes because she's a lightweight if I ever saw one. Her dramatic emoting was over the top when she professed to never wanting a president (maybe Romney?) who wouldn't harshly come down on a public figure (maybe Rushbo?) who criticized a private citizen. Waaaaaaaaaaa

She must feel pretty special after that White House <mod edit> called to console the poor baby -- even though the same consoler can't be bothered to lend a hand to suffering Syrians, Iranians and other oppressed and dying people. Her parents must be so proud!
    Last edited by HeIsEnough; September 6th, 2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: inappropriate
    Carla

And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment. 9 The world’s sin is that it refuses to believe in me.

DEM DELEGATE WANTS TO 'KILL' ROMNEY....
    SECRET SERVICE INVESTIGATES .....

Florida DNC Boss: Christians Want Jews Slaughtered...

www.drudgereport.com

We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

The good news is after Obama's tonight...
    Starting tomorrow Mitt will start carpet bombing the airwaves with campaign ads.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...nation-speech/

Ack, Barb, we were writing at the same time... Yea, I saw that article. Unbelievable, isn't it?
    Rom. 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
    Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by icebear View Post
    Before Bill Clinton crows, you will deny me 3 times??
    Isaiah 46:10-11
    10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come.
    I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’
    11 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
    What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do.

Ooh, eerie Totally missed that. Thanks for the catch, Icebear!
    Carla

And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment. 9 The world’s sin is that it refuses to believe in me.

Lewis, the congressman from Georgia is spewing vitriol about voter ID laws, claiming they are intended to suppress the vote.

Sorry, buddy, the only votes to be suppressed are those that are ILLEGAL. Noncitizens don't have that privilege.

Take one and pass it on!

Shhhh! Everyone be quiet!

I predict tonight's speech by BHO will be the greatest address given by any human being since the beginning of time.

Observers will marvel at the stunningly brilliant statesmanship that will pour forth from his lips as his audience weeps with gratitude just to be in his holy presence.

Ooops .... I'm losing the signal from the cosmos now ..... over and out.

Barb the Swami

We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

If I watch him at all I will probably hit the mute button and read the closed caption. His voice annoys me.

Take one and pass it on!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaL48 View Post
    Ooh, eerie Totally missed that. Thanks for the catch, Icebear!
    God denied:

Father...

Son...

Holy Spirit...

Yikes!
    Rom. 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
    Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Your post gave me chills.
    Jeremiah 8:20

The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

That was just creepy. They all voted yay to nominate Biden for VP, with no nays. And yet at least half voted nay regarding including God in their platform.

Take one and pass it on!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbT View Post
    Shhhh! Everyone be quiet!

I predict tonight's speech by BHO will be the greatest address given by any human being since the beginning of time.

Observers will marvel at the stunningly brilliant statesmanship that will pour forth from his lips as his audience weeps with gratitude just to be in his holy presence.

Ooops .... I'm losing the signal from the cosmos now ..... over and out.

Barb the Swami
    I'm just grateful that the great Barb "Carnac" will be up late enough to give us all a fair and balanced review of this awe-inspiring New Age sermon!!
    Carla

Quote Originally Posted by EarsToHear View Post
    God denied:

Father...

Son...

Holy Spirit...

Yikes!
    Oh, EarsToHear, I'm getting the shudder again. And I can almost hear Satan rubbing his palms in anticipation!
    Carla