Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Electoral Votes: 270 to Win

Default Electoral Votes: 270 to Win

Clinching the light-colored states and battleground states will be crucial. Some light blue states have recently crossed over to be battleground states.

Check out the current electoral vote here:

http://electoral-vote.com/
    Rom. 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
    Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

My state is strongly Dem.

Quote Originally Posted by EarsToHear View Post
    Clinching the light-colored states and battleground states will be crucial. Some light blue states have recently crossed over to be battleground states.

Check out the current electoral vote here:

This makes me sick. We need to pray and pray hard for Romney to win the swing states. He is just a little behind in almost all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by cwp76 View Post
    This makes me sick. We need to pray and pray hard for Romney to win the swing states. He is just a little behind in almost all of them.
    agree, pray hard for romney and against voter fraud!
    "so, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and steady, always enthusiastic about the Lord's work, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless" (2 cor. 15:58 NLT) or "your labor is not in vain."

According to this it looks like McCain had a better chance at this time in 2008 than Romney does now. How is that even possible after 4 years of Obama?

If we had a better candidate we could easily beat Obama. I firmly believe all the good GOP candidates didn't want to run against Obama so they decided to wait until 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by angelka71 View Post
    According to this it looks like McCain had a better chance at this time in 2008 than Romney does now. How is that even possible after 4 years of Obama?
    a great many people are deluded... Lives so full of sin they can't see straight and don't really want to. They embrace evil and reject love... so obama is defnintely their man.
    Tall Timbers

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Dewey Wins.

In spite of who is running, Pray God puts the right person in.

And grant us the peace of; Not our will but Thine be done.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

During the primaries I felt Romney was the most electable of the field, but since then we have learned so much about him. I honestly don't believe a word he says.

That said, I'll still take him over Barack.

We'll see how the polls look after the debates. I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.

That said, I was going to donate a few thousand dollars to the GOP and some PACs but at this point I'm thinking of saving it for 2016, I think it won't be as likely to be wasted then.

Go to this site (not to hijack):

http://www.270towin.com/
    The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation

Quote Originally Posted by clemson View Post
    Go to this site (not to hijack):

I've been to this site, too. The situation for Romney looks better on this map, I think...
    Rom. 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
    Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

On the positive side, Reagan was losing to Carter until right before the election.

I actually think Romney and Ryan would do a good job. I think they are both good men.

I fear voter fraud in the swing states. It's very close. Praying for Romney to win.

The maps have changed in favor of Romney:

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp201...aps/Sep19.html

Little by little...

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Dewey Wins.

In spite of who is running, Pray God puts the right person in.

Definately so.....

Quote Originally Posted by IMSAVED View Post
    My state is strongly Dem.
    I know how you feel, I'm Saved. My state (Virginia) is likely to go to Zero, too

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Amen.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Quote Originally Posted by sherrid View Post
    I know how you feel, I'm Saved. My state (Virginia) is likely to go to Zero, too
    I too live in Virginia and have all my life. One of the reasons for this is all the darned liberals who've moved here from the north and sadly brought their liberal voting habits with them. This has been particularly true in the last 8 years. I pray Romney can win.I also support George Allen in the Senate race because Tim Kaine was a moron of a governor and an Obama tool. No thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jb777 View Post
    I too live in Virginia and have all my life. One of the reasons for this is all the darned liberals who've moved here from the north and sadly brought their liberal voting habits with them. This has been particularly true in the last 8 years. I pray Romney can win.I also support George Allen in the Senate race because Tim Kaine was a moron of a governor and an Obama tool. No thanks!
    I wholeheartedly agree.. I hate that commercial where Tim Kaine lists the things he has done and then he has another column showing George Allen's " weaknesses". I wish that those kind of ads would be banned.. i want to hear how you are going to fix things not bad-mouth your opponent.. Dems bad- mouth conservatives so much more than conservatives bashing liberals. As a voter this does not help at all. Maybe people will have had it with Obama so much our state will turn red again.

The maps have changed again to favor Obama more, but I don't think they're reflecting the truth everywhere, and we must continue to fight against his reelection as long as there is still time!

Quote Originally Posted by EarsToHear View Post

The maps have changed again to favor Obama more, but I don't think they're reflecting the truth everywhere, and we must continue to fight against his reelection as long as there is still time!
    Ears to Hear:

Do you watch Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly on Fox? One of the two shows had Dick Morris on last night and he was saying how he thinks Romney will win and how the polls are skewed and Rush said the same thing which is what some here at RR have been saying. Last night (I believe it was Hannity) showed a clip of this Obama supporter shouting "I like Obama....he gives me stuff." and Hannity was just shaking his head. That is what liberals want.....a Santa Claus for a president

Sherri

Quote Originally Posted by sherrid View Post
    Ears to Hear:

Do you watch Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly on Fox? One of the two shows had Dick Morris on last night and he was saying how he thinks Romney will win and how the polls are skewed and Rush said the same thing which is what some here at RR have been saying. Last night (I believe it was Hannity) showed a clip of this Obama supporter shouting "I like Obama....he gives me stuff." and Hannity was just shaking his head. That is what liberals want.....a Santa Claus for a president

Sherri
    Sherri, I do watch Hannity and O'Reilly. I did see Dick Morris say that, and I saw that woman who was bragging about the free phones from Obama. I never heard anything about that before last night.