Thread: Rapture Index thread on .......

Default Rapture Index thread on .......

I don't know if this is posted anywhere else on here, but it's up on ,,,,,, now along with
    lots of comments and they are discussing Rapture Ready there. I'm not wise enough to defend
    us, so if any who are able could go there and give the pre-trib view it would be a balanced debate.
    Last edited by HeIsEnough; September 18th, 2012 at 04:51 AM.

I don't feel qualified enough either but I pray they see the truth in this and stop all the scoffing...
    Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Sounds like they are fulfilling Prophecy: Where is He?

Better to invest in people who will listen.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Default oh, I see what your saying.

Well now.....I didn't think of it like that, but you are right. Thanks for the insight. They have a lot of
    different views there, but most are deniers. I do think that it's interesting that someone on there has
    read Rapture Ready and went to the trouble of posting a thread. So it does give RR some visability,
    and may get folks to take a look at the website.
    Last edited by iSong6:3; September 18th, 2012 at 04:57 AM.

I wouldn't worry about them. Just make sure you are polite and wave good-bye to them on your way up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooky View Post
    I wouldn't worry about them. Just make sure you are polite and wave good-bye to them on your way up.
    I have to kindly disagree. If they are saved and don't believe in a pre-trib rapture they will be going with us regardless. If they aren't saved then we should be trying to reach them so they can join us.

I definitely believe in a pre-trib rapture, but I am concerned about others who because they claim to believe in the pre-trib rapture they are convinced that we will not face any really difficult times. I hope we don't, but we have to realize that we don't know when and whatever comes we are in God's hands. He will come for us when the time is right.
    Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Quote Originally Posted by carol1948 View Post
    I definitely believe in a pre-trib rapture, but I am concerned about others who because they claim to believe in the pre-trib rapture they are convinced that we will not face any really difficult times. I hope we don't, but we have to realize that we don't know when and whatever comes we are in God's hands. He will come for us when the time is right.
    The Rapture will not happen according to the "Rapture Index" but in God's perfect timing.Some may get discouraged because they think it is taking too long.

Yeah I saw that this morning--amazing how many folks just toss out Bible prophecy as if it all ended with the destruction of Herod's Temple. It's almost like going to the Democratic Underground there whenever a "Rapture" or "Dispensationalism" thread comes up. 75% of the comments come from sarcastic juveniles who never grew up.
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Don't even acknowledge them. They deserve nothing. If they choose to discuss our faith, that is fine. However, if they desire to mock and ridicule, then that tells me more about them than any biography. These immature psuedo-intellectuals sit in their mom's basement and troll the internet for easy targets to boost their stunted egos. Picking on individuals with conviction is an effective means of coping with a poor self image and feelings of worthlessness from a lifetime platonic and superficial relationships and living. Christians are among the most desirable targets, because our words and beliefs cut deep into their under-developed consciences. Let them laugh and scoff. In fact, I encourage it. That's the last good feeling they'll have for a good 7 years pretty soon. Let them laugh one more good time, really have a riot. Perhaps these memories will comfort them in their abject terror when they are faced with judgement from a Holy God. Maranatha.
    One Day Closer

Quote Originally Posted by Not Perfect, But Forgiven View Post
    If they choose to discuss our faith, that is fine. However, if they desire to mock and ridicule, then that tells me more about them than any biography.
    As an SDA who has lurked here for awhile. I really do enjoy the discussions you all have regarding Israel and prophecy. But I think so far my favorite thread is the one where everyone talks about what they are looking forward to about Heaven, with my favorite response being given by Tiger Lily.

Doing a search for Adventist here at RR brings up many many threads, where ridicule and accusations of cultiness (word? probably not) come in to play. So keep in mind that what you guys feel as attacks towards a pretrib belief, is exactly how I feel when my beliefs get attacked.

The baseline for myself and I know everyone here, is we are saved by Christ, nothing else. And as we go out in to the world (or the Internet) and have our encounters with people of different persuasions, the best thing for all of us is to expound the love of Jesus. I agree "Not Perfect, But Forgiven", mockery and ridicule will never get us anywhere.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in Heaven, very soon.

And Mtown, I'm glad you said what you did from your perspective of a pretrib belief. You don't believe that those who don't subscribe to this belief, but who are saved, will be in Heaven.

Sorry folks,,,...,,...

[14] No posts or links from other message boards, forums, or political and religious blogs (including tweets, Face Book, Myspace, etc...) on this site or posting messages here on other message boards, forums, or political and religious blogs.
    Lots of scoffers out there scoffing about the Lord. We just ignore them.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor777 View Post
    As an SDA who has lurked here for awhile. I really do enjoy the discussions you all have regarding Israel and prophecy. But I think so far my favorite thread is the one where everyone talks about what they are looking forward to about Heaven, with my favorite response being given by Tiger Lily.

Doing a search for Adventist here at RR brings up many many threads, where ridicule and accusations of cultiness (word? probably not) come in to play. So keep in mind that what you guys feel as attacks towards a pretrib belief, is exactly how I feel when my beliefs get attacked.

The baseline for myself and I know everyone here, is we are saved by Christ, nothing else. And as we go out in to the world (or the Internet) and have our encounters with people of different persuasions, the best thing for all of us is to expound the love of Jesus. I agree "Not Perfect, But Forgiven", mockery and ridicule will never get us anywhere.

And Mtown, I'm glad you said what you did from your perspective of a pretrib belief. You don't believe that those who don't subscribe to this belief, but who are saved, will be in Heaven.
    And this is precisely why. Welcome to the board.

No offense, but if you have something to say, post your testimony as a common courtesy, and defend your beliefs with scripture. We are not worried about what people say. The SDA makes it clear what they think of anyone not joined with them, the accusations fly the other way, such as anyone without their beliefs has the mark of the beast. We merely point out what that group is.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor777 View Post

It's all about Grace Through Faith in Jesus; no works for salvation.

http://www.buzzardhut.net/Reasons.htm

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim