Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daystar and TBN open stations in Jerusalem

Default Daystar and TBN open stations in Jerusalem

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,6110978.story

"The main thing we want to do is help sponsor what we call Messianic Jews, or Jews that have received Jesus Christ as their Messiah," said TBN co-founder Paul Crouch, who recently wrapped up a tour of Israel with 1,800 TBN supporters, most of them from America. "We want to do some Hebrew language programs to reach out to Jews and entice them to read the word of God and become what we call a completed Jew."

More at the link...
    Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

Makes me feel kinda sick thinking of them polluting the Land with their WOF, etc garbage.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Quote Originally Posted by iSong6:3 View Post
    Makes me feel kinda sick thinking of them polluting the Land with their WOF, etc garbage.
    Kinda sad isn't it?

Wof?

Quote Originally Posted by vbf View Post
    Wof?
    Word of Faith => name it and claim it, blab it and grab it. In a nutshell, that if we have enough faith we can have whatever we want and our words have power to create our wishes to come true.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Hopefully they'll find the Jewish audience isn't filling their coffers and will cut their losses as a result.

Word of Faith => name it and claim it, blab it and grab it. In a nutshell, that if we have enough faith we can have whatever we want and our words have power to create our wishes to come true.
    Sounds like a repackaging of the original lie "ye shall be as gods."
    Ephesians 3:17-18
    That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

"It is by faith alone we are saved, but not by faith which is alone."

Quote Originally Posted by Tesseract View Post
    Hopefully they'll find the Jewish audience isn't filling their coffers and will cut their losses as a result.
    That's what I hope/think.

Sounds like a repackaging of the original lie "ye shall be as gods."
    Perceptive, that's really what they teach as they get more into it.

OK, that's it. No commemorative pins for you! And the candle? I don't think so. Back on the shelf it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by OtherSideOfTheBoat View Post
    OK, that's it. No commemorative pins for you! And the candle? I don't think so. Back on the shelf it goes.
    rats...

It's extremely eerie to sit here and watch the template for a post-Rapture world being laid in place all around us, but having the eternal assurance that we won't have to exist in this mess much longer.

Thanks, dear iSong. I thought WOF had something to do with Pat Sajak and Vanna White.
    Carla

And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment. 9 The world’s sin is that it refuses to believe in me.

God help them that they don't fall for the dust of power and greed. Lord, keep Your children pure in Your hand and secure in Your Spirit, free from the blathering of these false teachers.
    Rom. 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
    Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Anything for a dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick777 View Post
    It's extremely eerie to sit here and watch the template for a post-Rapture world being laid in place all around us, but having the eternal assurance that we won't have to exist in this mess much longer.
    You're right. It becomes more eerie by the day.

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
    I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by IamHis View Post
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,6110978.story

"The main thing we want to do is help sponsor what we call Messianic Jews, or Jews that have received Jesus Christ as their Messiah," said TBN co-founder Paul Crouch, who recently wrapped up a tour of Israel with 1,800 TBN supporters, most of them from America. "We want to do some Hebrew language programs to reach out to Jews and entice them to read the word of God and become what we call a completed Jew."More at the link...
    A complete Jew? That is like a dog trying to teach a cat how to become a complete cat.

Just now they are getting stations there? I thought I heard a while ago they had transmissions from there?...not that it would make any difference....or was that the 700 Club I was thinking of???? I don't know.
    "Even so, come Lord Jesus, come. Even so....come and take Your Bride away. How my soul longs to be with You, my Lord! Even so, even so, come, Lord Jesus, come!" (Rev. 22:20)...Terry MacAlmon Music Ministries

I find it very interesting...

if the entire left behind world is to see the murder of the two witnesses in Jerusalem, then watch them rise three days later, then having these broadcasters in place may be what makes that possible. I believe everything these days is working together for the end times.

The best weapon any of us have to help others has always been prayer. I pray none of this leads Jews, or anyone else astray.

JERUSALEM — If the Messiah descends from the Mount of Olives as foretold in the Bible, America's two biggest Christian broadcasters are well-positioned to cover it live thanks to recent acquisitions of adjacent Jerusalem studios on a hill overlooking the Old City.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...nt=Google+Read

Quote Originally Posted by kenny7758 View Post
    I find it very interesting...

if the entire left behind world is to see the murder of the two witnesses in Jerusalem, then watch them rise three days later, then having these broadcasters in place may be what makes that possible. I believe everything these days is working together for the end times.

The best weapon any of us have to help others has always been prayer. I pray none of this leads Jews, or anyone else astray.

JERUSALEM — If the Messiah descends from the Mount of Olives as foretold in the Bible, America's two biggest Christian broadcasters are well-positioned to cover it live thanks to recent acquisitions of adjacent Jerusalem studios on a hill overlooking the Old City.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...nt=Google+Read
    Kenny,

I was thinking the same way as you! I don't see this as a negative either. Their satellites will be broadcasting the 2 witnesses and the 144,000 Jews! Any employees working at these t.v. stations, who are left behind, hopefully, will have their eyes opened as well and will get saved then.
    Til we meet in Beulah Land!

"Only one life 'twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last"

I don't see this as a negative either. Their satellites will be broadcasting the 2 witnesses and the 144,000 Jews! Any employees working at these t.v. stations, who are left behind, hopefully, will have their eyes opened as well and will get saved then.
    There are CNN, etc., that could just as easily film what will be, even someone's cell phone camera. These two are not needed.

And in the meantime they will be spreading their theological filth to God's Land.