Thread: An optimistic scenario

Default An optimistic scenario

Hi, it seems a lot of threads look at worse case scenarios. Here is my best case scenario. No prophetic insight claimed here just a few thoughts

Iran voluntarily agrees to give up its nuclear programme
    There is a revolution in Iran and Ahmidejad is overthrown and a regime sympathetic to Israel takes charge
    Mitt Romney becomes President of the USA
    The civil war in Syria comes to a peaceful resolution
    Israel and The Palestinians sign a peace deal and agree to end hostility
    The unrest in Egypt ends
    The world wide recession comes to an end, the global economy starts to recover. Levels of debt and unemployment start to fall

Quote Originally Posted by bleatingsheep View Post
    Hi, it seems a lot of threads look at worse case scenarios. Here is my best case scenario. No prophetic insight claimed here just a few thoughts

There is a revolution in Iran and Ahmidejad is overthrown and a regime sympathetic to Israel takes charge
    The unrest in Egypt ends
    The world wide recession comes to an end, the global economy starts to recover. Levels of debt and unemployment start to fall
    Great thoughts! Once the rapture occurs, all of this will probably come to pass for a short period of time anyway. Not sure about who TPOTUS will be, but I can definitely see the rest actually happening, or at least the promises of it happening being made once the church is removed. Praying it is soon!
    Come Lord Jesus and bring us home soon!

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."
    Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!

The unrest in Egypt ends
    Interesting thoughts though given their progression or rather, continued deterioration, I consider this a pessimistic scenario if it means delaying our going home.

However if the Lord tarry, then this scenario would be good.

The unrest in Egypt ends
    I hope you are not saying that everything will become good and peaceful and that the rapture will be delayed or not happen at all.I can see these things happening after the rapture possibly.

People still think we can fix things.

We can't.

Yes, I am a cynical evangelist.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

Israel

The unrest in Egypt ends
    This is very optimistic and for the most part, I think unobtainable. Iran is less likely to give up it's nuclear program than the US is. Mitt Romney may become president, he may even make a wonderful president, but that doesn't mean the rest of the world is going to start blowing kisses and sending flowers to each other. A peaceful resolution in Syria when we know that Damascus is on the fast track to destruction? I don't think so. Muslims don't get along with anyone, including other muslims. If Israel and the Palestenians sign an agreement, at best, the Palestenians will break that agreement ASAP, at worst, the agreement will turn out to be the one that triggers the tribulation. Egypt is going to be punished during the Millenial reign of Jesus. This leads me to believe that there will be unrest there, even during the beginning of the Millenial reign of the Lord. The last point about the recession, the economy, debt levels and unemployment could happen, or it could be presented as happening while things are actually getting worse. I just don't know, but even if this would come to pass, I doubt it would last for long. It wouldn't be helpful towards bringing in the one world government and the one world government is the focus of a lot of groups, including the Bilderbergs and the Club of Rome among others.

The world has been spiraling down ever since Adam and Eve sinned. Jesus talked about birth pangs. I've never had a baby but I know from my sisters that labor pains get stronger and more frequent the closer the woman gets to giving birth. If they stop or slow down, it signals a problem, not a rest period. It's nice to think about a world that's not insane, but given Matthew 24 and Revelation, it's not reasonable for it to happen. If you're looking for peace, that can only be found in the peace of knowing Jesus as Savior for now, and in the future when He rules, there will be eternal peace on earth with one little hiccup 1000 years after He takes the throne of David.

Man is wicked and sinfully evil. Many world leaders don't know Jesus and don't want to know Jesus. Islam is an evil, Satanically inspired religion, one in which certain members believe it is time for the 12th imam to return and that there world must be in chaos with all Jews dead in order for the imam to return. In light of all the things the Bible predicts coupled with the evil that is spread so thickly over the earth, to me imagining some sort of temporary peace and relief doesn't make any sort of sense. I'm not happy with what's going on in the world but I know it all signals the return of the Savior in the sky for His saints, and that is where my thoughts and hopes are.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

You're dreaming!
    The entire world economy is on the verge of collapse--eventually a day of reckoning will come (we can't just keep playing kick the can on this).
    Israel is 64 years back in the homeland, Turkey forging alliances with it's old Ottoman roots, Egypt raging at Israel, Iran soon to be a nuke power, Russia consolidating it's military power, a new Pope will take hold as soon as Ratzinger decides to "retire" or RIP....too many other things to mention here.

We're so close I can almost taste it! It smells like ozone though
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Acts5:41 View Post
    People still think we can fix things.

We can't.

Yes, I am a cynical evangelist.
    There's nothing cynical about your statement. We can only fix things in the Lord's strngth and we can only do so in His strength if He allows us to do so. I am certain we are in the season of the Lord's return, though there are at least 7 years left before He returns to the earth. The signs all point to His soon return.

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
    I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate

I like to think I'm an optimistic person, but there isn't much to be optimistic about with regards to where the world is headed. We know where we're at, and we also know what the world is headed into. We don't know the exact timeline or everything that will happen on the way, but things don't look good. Like Florian9 says, the world is on the verge of economic collapse. I expect to see many greatly unfortunate things occur to this world and it's inhabitants even before tribulation begins. The writing is on the wall. The message is clear. Fortunately, God's children have much to look forward to, and hopefully many will be added to our numbers before it is too late.
    Tall Timbers

I too am an optimist, and the only reason for optimism in this world is Jesus.
    Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Quote Originally Posted by carol1948 View Post
    I too am an optimist, and the only reason for optimism in this world is Jesus.
    Amen!
    Tall Timbers

I'm also optimistic because Jesus said, "when you see these things begin to take place, look up, for your redemption draws near" Once the birth pains start they only increase in frequency and intensity.

Maranatha!
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

hmmm....

I wonder if there's any therapeutic value in the Power of Positive Prophecy, even if only fantasy-escapism, like Narnia or Middle Earth:

Unemployment goes to zero percent worldwide. Everybody that wants to work has a high-paying job, and those who could work but won't are raptured (sideways) into Lazytown, where they are forced to exercise and are forbidden to eat ice cream until their attitude improves. The world turns to Greece for economic guidance, as they make billions on theme parks based on Greek mythological characters. Everybody's favorite: Pegasus Thrill Flight!

Pope Benedict gets saved while accidentally tuning in Charles Stanley on TBN. He assembles the College of Cardinals and they all repent and stop wearing dresses. The RCC merges with the Southern Baptist Convention. Billions are made on the sale of Vatican art, and the Baptists stop asking for money.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad sees a man sitting on the edge of a well and mistakes him for the Imam Mahdi. The man is actually in the Mossad and speaks fluent Farsi. Ahmadinejad is converted to Judaism and cedes half of Iran to Israel. Iran's nuclear facilities are sold to Toys R Us.

The cast of Jersey Shore learns fluent English.

America fires its entire government and saves so much money all its citizens can afford to charter Caribbean Cruise ships that don't catch fire.

Israel

The cast of Jersey Shore learns fluent English.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

And the Cubs win the World Series.

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    As a Cub fan, I'd settle for them losing less than 100 games in a season.

Some thoughts.

Possible, certainly as a political move. They are floating it now, though all sides seem to be in denial.

Revolution is possible. Not publicly verbally threatening seems possible, sympathetic seems highly unlikely.

Lets hope so...by a landslide!

Possible. If Russia stops backing the current regime it will likely happen.

I don't see this as probable.

The unrest in Egypt ends
    Possible.

On some level it is possible. I don't see some smaller countries being capable, e.g. Greece.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Now we're just getting carried away...
    Matt. 7:21
    2 Cor. 5:21

How about my Cleveland Browns actually playing in a Super Bowl

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Ok put the model glue away.

I kinda respect Ben Franklin - be a pessimist. That way when things fall apart, no big deal, you expected it.

And when they blossom and succeed, you're doubly delighted!
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”