Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *WARNING* Vile Obama Ad Targeting the Young

Doh! *WARNING* Vile Obama Ad Targeting the Young

http://www.therightscoop.com/disqust...ama-or-romney/

and here's another link on this.

http://www.caintv.com/NewObamaadTryt...neitslikel-636

I honestly never thought I would see a president with such a dirty agenda. Obama just sickens me more everyday. I hope on November 6th he becomes unemployed.

Ditto!
    FREEDOM or FREE STUFF, your choice, you only get one!

Is nothing sacred or holy to him? Is everything a mockery?

Beware when you mock the Lord

My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have

Is this how Obama wants his daughters to become? Oh and then they won't have to be "punished" with a baby.

Just when you think you have seen it all.....

Just a few short years ago something like this would have never taken place. Just goes to prove where we are in relation to the end times.
    I hate to see how much more obscene this wicked world can become, before we are taken out of here.

Ummmmm... really? Do they really need to stoop to this level for political ads?

Quote Originally Posted by momoffaith View Post
    Just when you think you have seen it all.....
    As long as Obama is in office we will never see it all. It gets cruder and cruder as election day gets closer. I am wondering if this is being done for shock value or for attention. Whatever the motive he and his whole campaign are disgusting! ! The first time i saw this ad was on Hannity. Gross!

In a sane world, this would drive people away in throngs, in a sane world.
    Ephesians 3:17-18
    That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

"It is by faith alone we are saved, but not by faith which is alone."

just imaginewhat he would be like if he wonand no longer had to try to get reelected
    Great is the Name of the Lord

Wow, I shouldn't be surprised... but truly this is beyond anything I thought I would see in my lifetime. the world seems to be rippening towards what the state of the world will be during antichrist rule. And its sad to see.. Very sad and very scary.
    Thank you, God, for my salvation!

yes we are in the days when they call evil good
    and good evil

Quote Originally Posted by sherrid View Post
    As long as Obama is in office we will never see it all. It gets cruder and cruder as election day gets closer. I am wondering if this is being done for shock value or for attention. Whatever the motive he and his whole campaign are disgusting! ! The first time i saw this ad was on Hannity. Gross!
    what you are seeing with this and the other things the o does
    is his TRUE personality
    this is who and what he is
    a very angry, vulgar person, full of hate and rage

and he wants to win at any cost

always remember hitler was elected

Carla

And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment. 9 The world’s sin is that it refuses to believe in me.

This is a vile add and is very demeaning to women in general, where it places xxx as the most important decision a young women makes. I am appalled by this.

If I were an attorney I would file a political lawsuit against Obama. Why?

1) Each day there are hundreds of thousands of Americans who have a birthday (330Mil / 365 = avg)
    2) Of those around 1/2 are women, and thus thousands are still 17 years old
    3) I would argue Obama is soliciting himself to first time female voters including underage teens with this add.

That's my .02c ... We have to take the trash out on Nov 6th!

God is watching, yes the Lord sees and knows... that Obama will rise up and strike this add down.
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

He approves this filthy ad but keeps talking about how he wants to make the world a better, safer place for his daughters?

What must they think of daddy now? And how embarrassing for his wife.

It brings to my mind Daniel 11:37

He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all.
    Rom. 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
    Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

I understand this ad is very similar to one used by Vladimir Putin in his re-election campaign. Now we know who O would like to model himself after.
    If anyone was doubting that we are in the end times, this should convince him/her. The fact that O still has decent poll numbers just shows how far down our nation has fallen.

"...but thou, O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head."
    Psalm 3:3

Quote Originally Posted by EarsToHear View Post
    He approves this filthy ad but keeps talking about how he wants to make the world a better, safer place for his daughters?

What must they think of daddy now? And how embarrassing for his wife.

It brings to my mind Daniel 11:37

He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all.
    His views of what's right and wrong and safe are very distorted for sure.
    Thank you, God, for my salvation!

I live near Portland, Oregon where they probably filmed that add. Most people in Portland are convinced that conservative voters are criminals. The despair that swept over this city when George W. Bush won was amazing and the hatred of Christianity and Christians is downright vitriolic. Of course their impression of our faith started with Jim and Tammy Faye-Baker and ends up with Joel Osteen or the "Inspiration Today Camp Meeting" carnival barker guy blubbering on about seeds and harvests and big fat bank accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by CakeDecorator View Post
    His views of what's right and wrong and safe are very distorted for sure.

2 Timothy 3:13

But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
    Rom. 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
    Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.