Thread: **praise God for the new job**

Default **praise God for the new job**

Wanted to share this with my fellow brothers in Christ...I start my new job at Caterpillar Excavators at their new plant in Victoria, Texas. Its a long time coming, growing up my Pawpaw drove dump truck for the coal mines in West Virginia...his son and my Dad also drove for the company and I always wanted to follow in the family business. I even made a semi in wood shop in Middle School for my career project....but life doesn't always turn out how you planned, and later on through out the years I have had to place that dream on the back burner to work to provide for a family and do the things I needed to do to pay the bills...I moved to Texas 3 years ago and because of the location I was only able to work at Fast Food to make ends meet....it was recently that we were able to get a second vehicle, I applied at Work in Texas in hopes of getting a job in a factory, I prayed for an opportunity to provide for my new marriage...[i am still a work in progress]...I got notifications for production jobs in my email and of course i applied, found out that they were for Caterpillar. They notified me, I went through the process, not getting my hopes up...took their test, passe and then was called back for an interview. A week after the interview I was called and offered a job in the logistics department...praise God for His blessings...if it wasn't for faith, then I wouldn't have received this blessing! I wanted to share this with you all....

the thing is even though I am not operating a dump truck, or a bulldozer, I am still putting my own twist on the dream I had as a kid...this is a chance to live it out loud, and be apart of a company that I can build a future with....keep the prayers coming, I start this job tomorrow...excited to get this journey underway and thank God for the new adventure!

That's great, especially in our bad economy!
    The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation

Congrats on the job!
    Tall Timbers

congrats.. hope the job is as good as you expect.

Yay!

Congratulations!!!!!
    There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Wonderful news, Wonderful God!
    You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light. Ps. 18:28