Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Returns

Oh oh! Obama 262 and Romney 203!

that's the ball game folks.

Israel, you've got some decisions to make. Again, I'm sorry.

Obama just wrapped it up.

Gonna have a good cry tonight.

It was just called-ohio for obama

I haven't felt this depressed since my divorce. If Obama stays in power and we now have the same senate there is no way Obamacare is going anywhere. That means I can't afford supplement insurance with my medicare anymore and will have to find out if medicaid will cover me if I ever need to go to a doctors ever again which I have to since I have had heart troubles and have a defibulator in my chest. Doctors are refusing people now with medicare and medicaid so I doubt a doctor can even take me as a patient anymore. I have a fixed income and slowly I have had to use my savings this past two years due to inflation I had such hopes that we would get someone in that could get rid of obamacare and inflation by stopping the feds printing so much money. I have no hope now and I guess it won't matter anyway at 70 they won't let me live if something happens anyway. I am 67 and I have had it with living in this world. I have always been optimistic but all I see is more problems that I can't overcome anymore. It is not like I can go out and work anymore nor are there jobs I can find to do around here that could help me survive. With my bad back I can barely get around anymore. I am in a hole with no way out I had hope for a new direction for our country and hope for myself but not now. I guess this is how the Lord answered my prayers but I really have no idea what I can do anymore. I kind of feel abandoned by our fellow country men who would vote to keep such a man in office.

A sickening feeling tells me America has elected it's last free President.... we now have an Overlord

My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have

And now, a eulogy for America:

Ephesians 3:17-18
    That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

"It is by faith alone we are saved, but not by faith which is alone."

The Gospel of Jesus Christ

"I am more flawed and sinful than I ever dared believe."

"I am more loved and accepted than I ever dared hope."

only 50,000 votes seperate the two in ohio. only 69% of precincts reporting. It is not over yet. Just because they are PREDICTING ohio going to obama does not mean it wont flip red as more precincts report.

What a bummer, well we still have the Lord to look forward too and that beats any election any day. Its a sad day for the USA. But I 100% enjoyed getting to spend it with my Christian friends here on RR.... Unless a State flips...? Love you all!
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

They're calling 274 Obama

As I said, FL and OH were must haves and were not looking that good - Florida may even be a loss, but that's academic at this point.

I'm not surprised at all. Just severely disappointed.

With the downturn of the United States of America in recent years, the collective back of out once great country continues to turn it's back on God the Father and our Savior.

I'm afraid our blessing as a nation have run out.

All done. Goodnight. Going to go pray for humanity and mercy. God is in control and he already knew this outcome.
    Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

We are done as a nation, time to change the battle people. Elections do not work. The fight is between good and evil now, between God and Satan.

Wow folks, this really stings.

This country needs a lot of prayer.

Thank you Mitt Romney!

Quote Originally Posted by raml View Post
    I have no hope now and I guess it won't matter anyway at 70 they won't let me live if something happens anyway. I am 67 and I have had it with living in this world.
    Oh no! Don't talk like this! You have to pray. Give all your feelings to God. Let him handle it. Don't let Satan be around you.

Obama wins by accomplishing absolutely nothing. Republican Party needs to ask itself some serious questions, because if you can't beat a man with a record this poor, what fight can you win?

Obama won... I am so sorry dear brothers and sisters

I'm just too sad, going to bed...still knowing that our precious Lord loves us and is always in control.

Maybe I'll just get to spend time with y'all sooner than I had expected! <3 Love you ALL!

~sad Mish

We are toast . Mitt Rmney would still by far make the better choice. I want to thank you my RR sisters and Brothers for your support. We will get through this together. I cannot wait for the Rapture so I can meet each and everyone one of you.