Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Returns

By God's grace, and it is ONLY by His grace, that I will continue to stand. Who's with me?
    The Gospel of Jesus Christ

"I am more flawed and sinful than I ever dared believe."

"I am more loved and accepted than I ever dared hope."

Or not....

God is still on the thrown. We are so late in the season of Jesus return that this result is a perfect fit and confirmation of where we stand regarding the approaching tribulation. This is not our home....don't be discouraged just keep praying, watching and looking up!
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by tardisdoctor View Post

By God's grace, and it is ONLY by His grace, that I will continue to stand. Who's with me?
    I'm with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be ok G'night all

Why does the USA still have the electoral college? Look at the election map, folks. Break it down state by state and look at it. America HAS spoken....but the electoral college wins. A very sad day for the republic of America. If it happened by popular vote, it would be easier to take.
    "so, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and steady, always enthusiastic about the Lord's work, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless" (2 cor. 15:58 NLT) or "your labor is not in vain."

I really wonder to myself if the American church in particular realizes just what the principalities and powers in this country are truly wanting to do to them. There is pure venom in the Obama camp and this electorate that backed him. Obama does not savor the things of the Lord.

Brothers and Sisters, I have read the end of the book. I know who wins. However, I can't help be think a big storm is coming from this crowd. They are not reaching out to anyone who regards Yahweh.

The following verse is ringing over and over in my ear.

John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
    that's the ball game folks.

Israel, you've got some decisions to make. Again, I'm sorry.
    Praying for Israel seriously. I think Obama will toss the mask off and truly turn on Israel. America is toast
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Are you guys still watching? Look at what is happening in Ohio!

I am so depressed over this election. Israel will be protected because GOD said so. I just can't believe this country and what has happened tonight. Truly satan had control over this election. RIP America because your fall is coming very quickly.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

It was so wonderful to be glad for our country and our children for a little while, for a change...

The Lord just allowed the last string of patriotism and hope to be cut, and now we're strangers in a barren land.

Thanking God we have a better King, a better Government, a better Home, a better, fuller Life to come. Praying that many will come to Jesus, that the last who will come to Jesus will come quickly and that our stay here will be short.
    Rom. 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
    Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
    that's the ball game folks.

Israel, you've got some decisions to make. Again, I'm sorry.
    God will take care of Israel. It's the United States you should be worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightCry View Post
    Even if Ohio flips, AND Romney gets Florida, Virginia (which is trending for Obama at the moment), and the two expected states of Alaska, and Montana, then Obama still wins.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightCry View Post
    what's happening? no TV coverage for me here.....

so much of that state is red; how did it get called for him?
    "so, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and steady, always enthusiastic about the Lord's work, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless" (2 cor. 15:58 NLT) or "your labor is not in vain."

Good night all. It was a pleasure, reading and chatting here tonight. I only wish the results had been different.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeonthesky View Post
    what's happening? no TV coverage for me here.....

so much of that state is red; how did it get called for him?
    Well for a time Romney pulled ahead of Obama, but Obama is back ahead again.

Man, I was off in my prediction earlier. It appears that Romney will end up with 206 electoral votes. What a shame to put back in office a guy who has no idea what he is doing.

Mitt won the popular vote across the nation by a larger margin than Bush won Florida.

ETA at 11:30 p.m. CT

Now they're about even, Obama slightly ahead. Numbers are still changing.
    Rom. 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
    Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by ron4Jesus View Post
    I am so depressed over this election. Israel will be protected because GOD said so. I just can't believe this country and what has happened tonight. Truly satan had control over this election. RIP America because your fall is coming very quickly.
    I believe sometimes God gives us what we deserve. One of the most disturbing commercials to me was an abortion commercial with a woman whining that "Romney is going to take away our Constitutional Rights ... including a woman's right to choose". Since when has abortion become a constitutional right? I somehow doubt that the Founding Fathers would approve. How sad is it when the "right" to kill a baby in the womb is a huge dividing line in an election. We have moved far away from God as a Nation, and with it goes His blessings. Sometimes God give us what we deserve.

Goodnight, dear family <3

We have each other, and better yet, WE have our Lord and Savior! We'll just keep propping each other up until we GO up!

Love, Mish

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstarlet View Post
    I believe sometimes God gives us what we deserve. One of the most disturbing commercials to me was an abortion commercial with a woman whining that "Romney is going to take away our Constitutional Rights ... including a woman's right to choose". Since when has abortion become a constitutional right? I somehow doubt that the Founding Fathers would approve. How sad is it when the "right" to kill a baby in the womb is a huge dividing line in an election. We have moved far away from God as a Nation, and with it goes His blessings. Sometimes God give us what we deserve.
    Since evil was celebrated over in the US. that is when it became a right to murder your child.
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!