Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stop. Take a Moment and Look Around....

The fact there are so many "christians" in this so called great country should make it obvious why God allowed Obama to win. Evil won on election day. Stupidity triumphed over intelligence, madness triumphed over reason. Chaos triumphed over rule of law. Millions more will die as a result of this, and it is completely "The Church's" fault for falling away from the true faith. The country has and will continue to mock marriage.

Things could have been different, had people woken up sooner, had people made an effort to stop the murder, the genocide and every other evil, but we did nothing. And thats why Obama won again. Instead of seeing the truth, the murder, the promotion of thilth, the destruction of people's God-given rights, they prefered to see a nice husband, and a man who cares about the ones who suffered from a horrible storm. They prefered an image that looked good to the truth, and failed their responsiblity as citizens of this nation.

Anyone who claims to be a christian yet votes for evil whether it be abortion or gay marriage is not truly a Christian and does not truly know the lord. They are apostate. Apostate Christians raptured? That would be a sick joke, like if Muslims, Atheists or Mormons were raptured as well. Narrow is the path to salvation, and with an evil nation such as the US, which mocks God's laws, true morality and kills millions of the unborn every day, this nation deserves Hell, and Hell is exactly what is coming for this "Obamanation".

I recommend no longer refering to yourselves as Americans, because this is no longer(and was never really) our home.

Sorry..just angry. I never want to hear the name Barrack Obama again...

Quote Originally Posted by SwordofGeddo View Post
    The fact there are so many "christians" in this so called great country should make it obvious why God allowed Obama to win. Evil won on election day. Stupidity triumphed over intelligence, madness triumphed over reason. Chaos triumphed over rule of law. Millions more will die as a result of this, and it is completely "The Church's" fault for falling away from the true faith. The country has and will continue to mock marriage.

Things could have been different, had people woken up sooner, had people made an effort to stop the murder, the genocide and every other evil, but we did nothing. And thats why Obama won again. Instead of seeing the truth, the murder, the promotion of thilth, the destruction of people's God-given rights, they prefered to see a nice husband, and a man who cares about the ones who suffered from a horrible storm. They prefered an image that looked good to the truth, and failed their responsiblity as citizens of this nation.

Anyone who claims to be a christian yet votes for evil whether it be abortion or gay marriage is not truly a Christian and does not truly know the lord. They are apostate. Apostate Christians raptured? That would be a sick joke, like if Muslims, Atheists or Mormons were raptured as well. Narrow is the path to salvation, and with an evil nation such as the US, which mocks God's laws, true morality and kills millions of the unborn every day, this nation deserves Hell, and Hell is exactly what is coming for this "Obamanation".

I recommend no longer refering to yourselves as Americans, because this is no longer(and was never really) our home.
    That is one reason that I used quite some time ago saying that I was thinking Obama would win the election.This evil world needs him.

Default America: The Last Chain To Be Severed

I, like all of you, am shocked and appalled at Obama's reelection. Indeed, I am still very depressed about it and weep for my country. But I have also since then started to think about what it means in the long run, for us as Christians living here. For so many of us, America was, and still is (for now) the best place to live, the last best, hope for the world as far as human efforts go. We love our country so very much, which is one of the reasons we are so distraught over Tuesday's results. If given the opportunity, how many of us would jump at the ability to restore America to its former greatness and godly heritage? If that were to happen, we might just want to stick around a little longer. For many America had become an idol of sorts. Yes, we loved Jesus, but we loved our country just a little bit more and were in no hurry to leave this good life we had for the things of God. It is quite possible, with Obama's second term, that God wants us to become so removed from our comfort zone, we'll practically be begging Him to evacuate us. If America was the last chain that kept us tied down to this world, He may have just severed it for us. Perhaps now the church in America will not look to the government and human efforts to carry out God's will, but to the Holy Spirit empowered body of Christ instead, with what little time we have left. So to sum it up, perhaps we'll realize more fully we are not of this world, but merely strangers and pilgrims passing through until we reach our true home in Heaven.
    Ephesians 3:17-18
    That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

"It is by faith alone we are saved, but not by faith which is alone."

Consider how much time we have spent discussing the world during this campaign. Yes we have hopes, yes we want better for our children,
    But are we really saying, Not my will but Thine be done?
    Well, Wally, I thought my prayers that there would be revival, and that Christians would be led by the Holy Spirit instead of the spirit of envy or licentiousness, and prayers that truth would be spoken (in spite of the media), and that people would be thwarted in their attempts to commit voter fraud .. . I hoped all those things were God's will.

I have been involved in history and politics too long to ever think that one man can solve all the nation's problems, so while I prayed fervently for this nation, I didn't put all my hopes in Romney. However, I think this election was one final test for the American people, and we failed. It's like one of those movie cliches: "Well, Buster, do you want to do it the hard way or the easy way?" This nation chose the hard way.

Steve, thank you for your post. My number one fear is that Jesus won't come back soon, but will wait another 20 years or so. I don't want to live in an America that resembles a satellite behind the old Iron Curtain, and this is what America is going to turn into.

Someone recently mentioned being salt and light, and I thought, "The problem with this world is that it spits out the salt and covers its eyes against the light." If I'm an ambassador, I don't want to just wait around, scrounging and hiding, waiting to be rescued from the embassy before the enemy attacks, but I don't see how I'm much use here. I've been expectant so long, and His return for us feels farther away than ever.

Sorry..just angry. I never want to hear the name Barrack Obama again...
    Hussein said at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Fund dinner that it would be nice if he could use his middle name. Since November 7, I'm glad to oblige and am referring to him by that name.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesseract View Post
    I, like all of you, am shocked and appalled at Obama's reelection. Indeed, I am still very depressed about it and weep for my country. But I have also since then started to think about what it means in the long run, for us as Christians living here. For so many of us, America was, and still is (for now) the best place to live, the last best, hope for the world as far as human efforts go. We love our country so very much, which is one of the reasons we are so distraught over Tuesday's results. If given the opportunity, how many of us would jump at the ability to restore America to its former greatness and godly heritage? If that were to happen, we might just want to stick around a little longer. For many America had become an idol of sorts. Yes, we loved Jesus, but we loved our country just a little bit more and were in no hurry to leave this good life we had for the things of God. It is quite possible, with Obama's second term, that God wants us to become so removed from our comfort zone, we'll practically be begging Him to evacuate us. If America was the last chain that kept us tied down to this world, He may have just severed it for us. Perhaps now the church in America will not look to the government and human efforts to carry out God's will, but to the Holy Spirit empowered body of Christ instead, with what little time we have left. So to sum it up, perhaps we'll realize more fully we are not of this world, but merely strangers and pilgrims passing through until we reach our true home in Heaven.
    +1

Reason&Hope...
    Rom. 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
    Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

It feels good to have people understand where your coming from..thanks guys.

Anyway i think this may be a forfillment of prophecy. Israel is now alone, and has many hostile enemies, including Gog(Russia) breathing down her neck so to speak. Jesus is coming back very soon.

There will be the rise of the Antichrist, war, famine and massive deaths, then the darkening of the sun, moon and stars before the actual tribulation begins. We as believers need to spread the word, I don't believe there is much time left. When the rapture does happen, some left behind will be looking for answers.

I have had a strange sense of calm ever since the election. No fear, no depression, nothing but calm. I can only interpret this as God's peace that passes all understanding. I haven't posted specifically on this since I'm still trying to process and sort it all out in my own mind, but I had a sense, when I went to bed on Election Night and Obama was pulling ahead, that God was telling me it would all be okay. I can't explain it, and that's why I haven't posted, but I had, at the time, the distinct impression that God was saying it had to be this way and not to be afraid. I felt that God was letting me know that my citizenship, as much as I love America, is NOT here. Maybe, just maybe, this is another stage of us becoming separated from this earth, as has been mentioned before in other posts. We still have to live here as long as God wants us to, still have to make a living and get on with life here, but we have something so much better that is coming shortly, and it comes closer with every passing moment. If Romney had won, very possibly that would have delayed prophecy, at least in our eyes. With Obama's re-election, Israel is still alone, perhaps even more so now than in the past 4 years. In electing Obama, the people have spoken (though I do believe a fair amount of voter fraud contributed to the final count) and, in doing so, have chosen the party that denied God 3 times at their national convention.

I wish I could adequately explain how I'm feeling about all this, but even now, 4 days after the election, it's still hard to put it into words. All I know is we are waiting for our true citizenship to begin. We were once proud to be Americans -- now it's time to be proud to be Christians.
    "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

It feels good to have people understand where your coming from..thanks guys.
    I'm glad you're here.

Even as I was praying for the American people and this election, I felt that is was very probable that God would allow Obama to win so as to fulfill prophecy. I would have liked to see America on a good track again, making our rapture out of here that much more dramatic, and also just because I don't want people suffering. I want people to be able to find jobs, and businesses to find customers, and people able to buy electricity and gas, as well as to have freedom to both worship and evangelize.

Now that it's clear that America is on this road to serfdom, my feelings are like girding myself to tackle a difficult and dirty job. Okay, I tell myself, a storm is coming, so how do I prepare? I listened to Olive Tree Views this morning on the radio and they talked about inflation. My state (WA) just voted to legalize both samesex marriage and marijuana. While they're having a party, are we going to get hit with a natural disaster, or just reap the natural consequences of legally-approved hedonism? I can try to prepare for physical storms, a bit, and for financial storms, a little bit, and I can draw closer to God and try to keep avenues open with my neighbors, but I just feel aimless, and nothing I saw is going to sway any of the woefully and willfully ignorant population.

Default From depression, to elation.

Hi all. I , like most on here , was extremely depressed at the re election of Obumer. But now that it has sunk in, and I have had time to think on it, I am getting more and more excited. The signs we were told to look for are happening almost daily (look at the recent worldwide earthquake activity, Hurricane Sandy aside) there are 41 major military conflicts ongoing as we speak (the most in history) and now I read on Drudge this morning , on their headline, that Israel has returned fire into Syria, and the war is expanding on the Turkish border. Obama had to win, when you think about it, if we are in the time I think we are in. Israel has to be all alone in the last days, and they now appear to be. The financial crisis is now back at the top of the news, after the election information overload,and is getting worse daily. You could not write a more perfect script for the right time for the rapture of the church. Our military and intelligence community is being devastated by scandal and corruption at a time when we need them the most. We sent a clear message to the God of the Universe with this election, that we don't care about his chosen people and his favorite city(Jerusalem). That what we care about are cell phones, homosexuals,Pot, abortion and the expansion of a evil and corrupt police state. Even without the rapture happening soon, we are soon going to get a glimpse of the worst side of our citizens, as we are seeing in Greece, Spain, and now the Jersey Shore (How ironic Snooky). Let not your hearts be troubled. Look Up.

I was in Dallas, TX for a RightNow conference during the elections. I went to bed Tuesday night numb- in complete disbelief of what had transpired and more than a little concerned about what it meant for our future. However, I woke up on Wednesday morning completely at peace. Throughout the entire election season, I had always said to God, "Your will be done. It is in Your hands, Lord." I just had (and still have) a feeling in my soul of God saying, "I've got this." It doesn't mean that there won't be tough, or even terrifying, times ahead. But as a child of God, I know that God will not forsake me or my brothers and sisters in Christ. While at the RightNow conference, I was blessed to hear some amazing Christian brethren speak. My overwhelming feeling from the events of the week was that while God may or may not be done with America, He is not done with me. Or you. We still have work to do. Now, more than ever, we need to shine our lights and share Christ with others. One of the pastors that spoke made a reference to how the election didn't turn out as we had hoped. He said hope and change were never going to come from anyone else until it started coming from us. I left Dallas with a renewed sense of purpose. I was exactly where I needed to be when America learned its fate Tuesday night- He gave me exactly what I needed when I needed it. We might not be able to change the world at this point. But we CAN change how many people are of the world, not in the world.
    "Jesus said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it."

Luke 9:23-24 (NIV)

I also think that one of the things accomplished is to pry our fingers off the things of this world and turn out attention fully to Jesus. He will come from above and we should all be watching as He commanded us to. This had to happen, I am convinced more so now that on election night. I feel comfortable about it and as of this date I am very tired of all the politics, commentators on the news, and things like that.

I am not a citizen of this world, and have only one wish Come quickly Lord Jesus!!!
    I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. John 14:18

It is interesting that Obama and others sometimes refer to themselves as "Citizens of the World", while we know we are Citizens of heaven. It seems to me that this is prepping the unsaved for the coming of the antichrist, as being citizens of this world would make one under the god of this world(satan), while we are under the god of the universe(G-D)

It is interesting that Obama and others sometimes refer to themselves as "Citizens of the World", while we know we are Citizens of heaven. It seems to me that this is prepping the unsaved for the coming of the antichrist, as being citizens of this world would make one under the god of this world(satan), while we are under the god of the universe(G-D)
    They want this world and will vote God out and God will give it to them as well as the Antichrist.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim