Thread: Shame on Me and the nation that elected Barack Obama

Doh! Shame on Me and the nation that elected Barack Obama

Shame on Me – 11/22/2012
    November 22, 2012
    By Ron Graham

“The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.” Proverbs 3:35. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. America is a nation wallowing in shame. The nation that elected Barack Obama the first time was a nation enamored by the color of a man’s skin and his ability to articulate what a dummied down American populous could understand. The same nation, after witnessing the horrible direction in which he took this country, placed him in office again. Shame certainly is the promotion of fools.

For the last four years in blogs all around the web all I read was we’ve had a belly full of this very inept individual, we must vote him out of office. The cry went out “Anyone but Obama.” Yet there he sits in the Oval Office ready to deliver another four years of the same, or worse, shenanigans to an unsuspecting electorate. Billions of dollars were spent on the two opposing (Democrat/Republican) campaigns over the last year or so yet no change was made in leadership. Is it just me or does something seem amiss?

“And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.” 1 Samuel 8:7. I know this verse speaks of Israel and the fact that they did not want God, but a man, to be their King. The citizenry in the US has made the same decision as Israel. By and large, this nation turned its back on God many years ago. Through their promotion of shamelessness worldwide, Americans have made it plain to God He has no place in their hearts, nor in their land.

America wants a man to lord over her. So as a nation we’ve replaced our Creator God with an idol, a man who considers himself above the law, the constitution, and mankind in general. The people in the United States of America are looking to a mere man to fix the problems that face this nation. That “fixing” isn’t going to happen the way the masses envision. Barack Obama has an agenda, and it doesn’t include America remaining a superpower, or a benevolent nation to the rest of the world for that matter. And keep your eye on Israel. Obama will do everything he can to force Israel to capitulate to her enemies.

If we take the word of God seriously and diligently seek the truth from within the pages of our Bibles we will quickly come to some conclusive yet disturbing realities regarding what and who make up earthly governments. But I must warn you, when you come upon these verses and begin to understand that they are speaking of the supernatural, fear can become overwhelming. But understanding that fear is of the enemy and not of God gives the believer a peace that only God can be responsible for. “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7.

more here : http://straitandnarrowministry.com/?p=501

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Quote Originally Posted by ron4Jesus View Post
    Shame on Me – 11/22/2012
    November 22, 2012
    By Ron Graham

“The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.” Proverbs 3:35. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. America is a nation wallowing in shame. The nation that elected Barack Obama the first time was a nation enamored by the color of a man’s skin and his ability to articulate what a dummied down American populous could understand. The same nation, after witnessing the horrible direction in which he took this country, placed him in office again. Shame certainly is the promotion of fools.

For the last four years in blogs all around the web all I read was we’ve had a belly full of this very inept individual, we must vote him out of office. The cry went out “Anyone but Obama.” Yet there he sits in the Oval Office ready to deliver another four years of the same, or worse, shenanigans to an unsuspecting electorate. Billions of dollars were spent on the two opposing (Democrat/Republican) campaigns over the last year or so yet no change was made in leadership. Is it just me or does something seem amiss?

“And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.” 1 Samuel 8:7. I know this verse speaks of Israel and the fact that they did not want God, but a man, to be their King. The citizenry in the US has made the same decision as Israel. By and large, this nation turned its back on God many years ago. Through their promotion of shamelessness worldwide, Americans have made it plain to God He has no place in their hearts, nor in their land.

America wants a man to lord over her. So as a nation we’ve replaced our Creator God with an idol, a man who considers himself above the law, the constitution, and mankind in general. The people in the United States of America are looking to a mere man to fix the problems that face this nation. That “fixing” isn’t going to happen the way the masses envision. Barack Obama has an agenda, and it doesn’t include America remaining a superpower, or a benevolent nation to the rest of the world for that matter. And keep your eye on Israel. Obama will do everything he can to force Israel to capitulate to her enemies.
    America wants free stuff but not from a Mormon.
    Free stuff comes with enslavement.
    If we take the word of God seriously and diligently seek the truth from within the pages of our Bibles we will quickly come to some conclusive yet disturbing realities regarding what and who make up earthly governments. But I must warn you, when you come upon these verses and begin to understand that they are speaking of the supernatural, fear can become overwhelming. But understanding that fear is of the enemy and not of God gives the believer a peace that only God can be responsible for. “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    The shackles of "security" are free but come at the cost of freedom. Too late the masses will finally figure out security is not free and the shackles have chains attached....

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

I received an email from Graham saying he refused to vote for Romney and was going to write in Jesus name. If this guy is going to slam others for voting Obama in then he needs to look in the mirror
    FREEDOM or FREE STUFF, your choice, you only get one!

Shame on Me – 11/22/2012
    November 22, 2012
    By Ron Graham

This article has a "Christian America" flavor. We haven't replaced God with Obama or any other president. God was never our president or our king, nor should He have been. Of course we are looking to a mere man--all presidents are mere men. The author says he knows that the quoted verse is to Israel not America, but then he goes right on to say it's the same for America. I didn't read it but I understand this is the same game played by the author of "The Harbinger." Many confuse the dispensations of Law and Grace. The church is not Israel, and God does not deal with America as He dealt with Israel.

As far as America's "Christian heritage," a few founding fathers were probably actually Christians, but most just spoke favorably of God, the Bible, Christianity, and religion. Not Jesus Christ. Check their quotes about God--very little about Jesus. This is not biblical Christianity--this is religion. They were religious men. They were not establishing a truly Christian nation in the way we would define Christian--only in the way that much of the world defines Christian.

All the crying about getting back to our Christian roots is hardly biblical. Yes, we are losing our heritage of Christian values--there are more non-Christians than before, and more non-religious people. True Christians cannot and probably should not force their beliefs on a majority who do not share their beliefs. Our nation is indeed getting more evil and will face judgment, as will the whole world. But not because we have failed to return to our non-existent Christian roots.

I've been saying this since the early days of Hussein's 2008 campaign. His hero is Abraham Lincoln, who freed the slaves. But he will reverse it and make slaves of Americans.

It's kind of a revenge thing.
    Rom. 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
    Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by EarsToHear View Post
    I've been saying this since the early days of Hussein's 2008 campaign. His hero is Abraham Lincoln, who freed the slaves. But he will reverse it and make slaves of Americans.

It's kind of a revenge thing.
    Revenge on Colonialism.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by Jan51 View Post
    This article has a "Christian America" flavor. We haven't replaced God with Obama or any other president. God was never our president or our king, nor should He have been. Of course we are looking to a mere man--all presidents are mere men. The author says he knows that the quoted verse is to Israel not America, but then he goes right on to say it's the same for America. I didn't read it but I understand this is the same game played by the author of "The Harbinger." Many confuse the dispensations of Law and Grace. The church is not Israel, and God does not deal with America as He dealt with Israel.

As far as America's "Christian heritage," a few founding fathers were probably actually Christians, but most just spoke favorably of God, the Bible, Christianity, and religion. Not Jesus Christ. Check their quotes about God--very little about Jesus. This is not biblical Christianity--this is religion. They were religious men. They were not establishing a truly Christian nation in the way we would define Christian--only in the way that much of the world defines Christian.

All the crying about getting back to our Christian roots is hardly biblical. Yes, we are losing our heritage of Christian values--there are more non-Christians than before, and more non-religious people. True Christians cannot and probably should not force their beliefs on a majority who do not share their beliefs. Our nation is indeed getting more evil and will face judgment, as will the whole world. But not because we have failed to return to our non-existent Christian roots.
    Are you a troll? Or just deceived? Or both?
    "Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."Isaiah 40:31

Revenge on Colonialism.
    + 1 -- in spite of the fact that none of us had anything to do with the original colonization. It's punishment by proxy.
    Carla

And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment. 9 The world’s sin is that it refuses to believe in me.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2777 View Post
    Are you a troll? Or just deceived? Or both?
    Just my opinion. I may be wrong.

If you disagree, evidence to the contrary is preferable to name-calling.

Just my opinion. I may be wrong.

If you disagree, evidence to the contrary is preferable to name-calling.
    I didn't mean any disrespect so I'm sorry. There are alot of trolls that come in here all the time. There is plenty of evidence out there contrary to your position and statements. You just have to search it out.
    "Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."Isaiah 40:31

I didn't mean any disrespect so I'm sorry. There are alot of trolls that come in here all the time. There is plenty of evidence out there contrary to your position and statements. You just have to search it out.
    A troll would never get past 1700 posts and I do agree with Jan on a lot of her points.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaL48 View Post
    + 1 -- in spite of the fact that none of us had anything to do with the original colonization. It's punishment by proxy.
    Nor did we have anything to do with the slavery of another group of people as this country is still paying the price.

Yes, but we should return to a more conservative position which existed before the hippies and liberals took charge. Sin is never stationary as the flesh and morality continues in decay. The garden needs weeding and re-cultivated.

I didn't mean any disrespect so I'm sorry.
    Thanks, 'tis OK.