Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama - the liberal's messiah

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    The president has never denounced when called this ever.whether being on magazine covers or by people in the media. Even when his preacher Four years ago called him the second coming. that spoke volumes too me. In fact Newsweek magazine the president approved all covers. and they were blasphemous. I seen them all when i checked in mail where i work. After he won this year the cover made him look like napoleon minus the hat. Very sickening. He will never denounced these claims that he is the second coming. I believe he believes it. In fact does he believe in Christ. Sometimes i wonder. If he is mocking christianity.
    2 Corinthians 11:13-14(NASB)

13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
    "And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."
    MTHW 24:31

Apostasy It has come to this!!!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz2DKou43ep Maybe for Jamie Foxx, but not for me!!!!
    There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

This is just disgusting.
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Quote Originally Posted by twisty58 View Post
    This is just disgusting.
    But not surprising , which makes it all the worse because so many think it is true!
    This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
    Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

Ugh, just more proof this world is not our home.

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    The president has never denounced when called this ever.whether being on magazine covers or by people in the media. Even when his preacher Four years ago called him the second coming. that spoke volumes too me. In fact Newsweek magazine the president approved all covers. and they were blasphemous. I seen them all when i checked in mail where i work. After he won this year the cover made him look like napoleon minus the hat. Very sickening. He will never denounced these claims that he is the second coming. I believe he believes it. In fact does he believe in Christ. Sometimes i wonder. If he is mocking christianity.
    Mocking Christianity is all the rage these days. People are going out of their way to minimize God so they can have their way with sin. Psalm 2 comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by OnceWasLost View Post
    Agreed, this was said to be over the top provocative. It does tell us how much contempt he has for people of faith, as he know how this would inflame many. I look at him and his statement as being a sad commentary on the times, more than anything else.

Even if he WAS joking, looking to just get a rise out of people for a few cheap laughs and giggles... is it worth his soul?

But I think he may even believe it... or worse... wants to believe it.

My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have

Quote Originally Posted by IMSAVED View Post
    This is very sad to say the least.

I have no doubt that we are in the last days.Just look around you.
    Yep... I'm just waiting for the White House to issue a statement declaring Christianity illegal. Nothing from this administration will amaze me, any more.

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have

Obama is not the Antichrist, but the world sure is ripe for the real one to rise up and deceive the masses. I thank God I'll be out of here before that happens.

This is truly disgusting. The crowd cheers louder when he explains what"god" he is thanking. After he says Obama the crowd goes wild.

I am sorry but how.do you guys know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama is not the antichrist? I only ask b/c he fits so many characteristics of antichrist. So many reasons really. Yet everyone seems sure he can't be. I mean, he probably isn't but do we know for sure? Maybe he doesn't.even know for.sure.

Just asking. The guy gives.me.the willies. I have heard him make fun of the bible saying the sermon on the mount.is so extreme blah blah blah. Also saw a.video that his name.means lightning which Jesus referred to satan being cast out as lightning.

I know pretty far out.there but...........how do you know FOR SURE?
    Psalm 91 We live in the shadow of the Almighty.........

Default I don't think we do...

Quote Originally Posted by duniegirl View Post
    This is truly disgusting. The crowd cheers louder when he explains what"god" he is thanking. After he says Obama the crowd goes wild.

I am sorry but how.do you guys know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama is not the antichrist? I only ask b/c he fits so many characteristics of antichrist. So many reasons really. Yet everyone seems sure he can't be. I mean, he probably isn't but do we know for sure? Maybe he doesn't.even know for.sure.

Just asking. The guy gives.me.the willies. I have heard him make fun of the bible saying the sermon on the mount.is so extreme blah blah blah. Also saw a.video that his name.means lightning which Jesus referred to satan being cast out as lightning.

I know pretty far out.there but...........how do you know FOR SURE?
    I, for one, am baffled at the support Obama has. I have always felt he was transparent and I've never liked what I see. I have no idea what others see in him. Typically I do an okay job of putting myself in others' shoes but not when it comes to Obama. Not sure exactly how he fits in but it isn't good.

Oh puke, puke big time

Default Shortage.

Just goes to show there is no shortage of ignorance in this country. This ignorance and defiance is going to get them a one-way ticket to hell, and very soon.

Mad ‘Truth’ Painting Portrays President Obama As Crucified Christ On Presidential Seal

Well if you think that's bad how bout this?

http://www.inquisitr.com/413573/trut...idential-seal/
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Revelation 22:13

In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God. Psalm 10:4

We might be appalled to discover that many of those in the audience will appear in church on Sunday dancing around and shouting, "Amen, Hallelujah, and Praise Jesus," following a Saturday night of drugging, drunkenness and illicit sex. Anyone even hinting that they are christians and not Christians will be beaten to a pulp in the aisles and possibly shot. Welcome to the Church of Laodicea.

Quote Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
    Obama is not the Antichrist, but the world sure is ripe for the real one to rise up and deceive the masses. I thank God I'll be out of here before that happens.
    While he may not be the AC, I think Satan has him 'testing the waters' so to speak....

Quote Originally Posted by Mtown View Post
    Well if you think that's bad how bout this?
    I've taken the liberty to put this anti-messiah in his appropriate position of disrespect where he can scare away small children and dogs might keep him well watered and without thirst.

Homesick777,

that is the one picture of Barack Obama that does the little pipsqueak justice. The fact that he and his followers would be outraged makes me applaud it more.

Oh such evil days are these.

Take heart Church, the Great Harpazo is close at hand .....

JESUS is the Light
    of the world

Omaha Nebraska and Dreamland when I am sleeping

Quote Originally Posted by IMSAVED View Post
    This is very sad to say the least.

I have no doubt that we are in the last days.Just look around you.

I believe we are in the last days also.

too bad most churches dont see what many of us are seeing. In fact most churches wont ever preach on bible prophecy cause Driscoll or Warren

or whoever else seeker and emergent churches follow tell them "preaching on bible prophecy is somehow a distraction"
    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)