Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama voters already feeling 'Buyer's Remorse'

Quote Originally Posted by sherrid View Post
    Well, we tried to tell them (obama supporters). Now get ready to pay through the nose for, well.....everything! Now it is time to buy my " don' t blame me. I didnt vote for him" t -shirt.
    I just got my Dont blame me, I voted for Mitt bumper sticker
    FREEDOM or FREE STUFF, your choice, you only get one!

Remembering John Roberts quote from this summer, "It is not our job to protect people from the consequences of their political choices."

It will be very hard for some of those in the Obama camp to accept the consequences of voting for him; and they did so precisely because they have always avoided consequences (abortion on-demand) and responsibility (free birth control; mom and dad's health insurance until 26 years of age) and believe that it's the government's duty to care for them cradle to grave. It's their right, in their minds, to hand over their independence and well-being to an extremely bloated federal government that is corrupt to the core. Unfortunately, when they threw their liberties over to the government this election, they did so for all of us.

I should have known when Obamacare was not overturned by the SCOTUS this summer that Obama's re-election was sealed, but I thought there was enough dissent against the president and his party for us to oust him. Not so.

Look at this latest picture of our president; he is frightening.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/preside...212212115.html
    The Gospel of Jesus Christ

"I am more flawed and sinful than I ever dared believe."

"I am more loved and accepted than I ever dared hope."

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Saddly I think there is a huge number of American's that knew it was wrong and did regret setting up Klinton for 8 years, but they did it willfully, spitefully, and greedily with their wallets and social agenda's overriding their regrets. And now many have done the same thing with Obama, fully well knowing he was going to trounce God, trounce the constitution, and trounce our sovereignty. The wallet and personal choices in social matters are mightier than all other things to the typical liberal voter.
    At least one person I know outright told me that they were voting for Obama because of his stance on social issues. Like that matters anyway. Will Obama's fake approval of gay marriage or abortion matter when we wake up and the dollar is worthless, the stock market is in shambles, and unemployment hits double digits? Absolutely not.

Quote Originally Posted by tardisdoctor View Post
    It will be very hard for some of those in the Obama camp to accept the consequences of voting for him; and they did so precisely because they have always avoided consequences (abortion on-demand) and responsibility (free birth control; mom and dad's health insurance until 26 years of age) and believe that it's the government's duty to care for them cradle to grave.

Look at this latest picture of our president; he is frightening.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/preside...212212115.html
    Yes, he's ugly and he's mean in this photo -- probably an accurate description of what he's like on the inside.

When listening to a report this morning on the skyrocketing default on student loans and the potential government solutions, I remarked to DH that it seems the government wants to absolve everyone of all personal responsibility.
    Carla

And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment. 9 The world’s sin is that it refuses to believe in me.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaL48 View Post
    Yes, he's ugly and he's mean in this photo -- probably an accurate description of what he's like on the inside.

When listening to a report this morning on the skyrocketing default on student loans and the potential government solutions, I remarked to DH that it seems the government wants to absolve everyone of all personal responsibility.
    He is going to point his finger like that to the wrong person and it will either be broken or bitten off!!! That is what an insecure lying bully looks like!

Default I got a 'chuckle' today

when I went to pay the gas bill.

Apparently, 'someone' is scamming people telling them that "O" was paying their bill. How disappointed they must have been to realize they still have to pay for the gas they use

...maybe that is one of the 'stimulus' plans in the offering when the new year/budget takes effect

No, Obamacare will not pay for your antidepressant medication even if medical records prove your condition began on election night.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    No, Obamacare will not pay for your antidepressant medication even if medical records prove your condition began on election night.
    Oh, Raphael, you're a crack-up.
    Carla

And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment. 9 The world’s sin is that it refuses to believe in me.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaL48 View Post

I will admit I am someone who has way too much in student loans, and currently does not have the income to pay them. I have two sets of them currently under a financial hardship forebearance, but there was one group of them I didn't catch in time, and they went into default. I'm making rehabilitation payments on those, which are according to my income. Once I finish those, if things don't improve, I'll but them under a forebearance too. I'll probably finally get them all consolidated together, and that will save a lot of the headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    . That's right Obozocare needs those funds for way way way more important things...like....(drumroll, please) BIRTH CONTROL PILLS

Quote Originally Posted by jenshops View Post
    Well my family is feeling the pain of Obama's re-election,(we did not vote for him). We lost our home in Fl and moved to NC because my parents have a vacation home here. My husband got a job, it was an hour away but at least it was pretty consistently 40hrs per wk. We were barely making it b/c gas was costing over $100 per wk and now after 4mo, my husband just got laid off. Back to square one, no money and no idea how we are going to make it. This will be the first Christmas that we can not buy our kids anything at all. A lot of companies are laying off because they can't afford the changes coming with Obamacare and all. I don't care if its Obama or the Republicans, they are all out to destroy us, the only thing they care about is lining their own pockets. I believe there are really dark days ahead.
    Jen, start calling churches NOW (even the Catholic churches), and ask them if they have a program that offers Christmas gifts to children from families who are out of work. Also find out if you can participate in Toys for Tots. Ask around, there has to be something out there locally that can help you.

If your children are old enough try to find a place that is serving free meals on Christmas day and volunteer as a family to help. This will take their minds off what they didn't get, and the experience of giving always overwhelms the desire to get.
    Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

On or about November 7th my sister-in-law (who, by the way unfriended me on Facebook because she could stand my anti-0bamamohammed stance) posted "happy days are here again!" (saw it on my wife's account since she still has her friended).

I can't tell you how angry this brainwashing makes me...
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
    Romans 8:31

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorX View Post
    On or about November 7th my sister-in-law (who, by the way unfriended me on Facebook because she could stand my anti-0bamamohammed stance) posted "happy days are here again!" (saw it on my wife's account since she still has her friended).

I can't tell you how angry this brainwashing makes me...
    I feel your pain, WarriorX. I haven't been back to Facebook since the election. One sister loves moveon.org - . And as you know, there's probably no O supporter on Facebook who could hold their own in a debate with us conservatives on the pros and cons of this administration. They are truly blinded by the phony light.
    Carla

I didn't vote for O but I don't hate him. After Clinton I ran out of vitriol. I thought Bush was a buffoon too. In fact I've never trusted any man or woman to manage my expectations of the future when God is the only source of hope. Satan is the god of this age and your vote won't change that. Seriously, I have better more pertinent things to think about then a rigged puppet show legally controlled by satan. In this sham of a political system I choose to be disenfranchised.

I'm willing to entertain the possibility that Obama won due to voter fraud. However, the leaders of the Republican Party have never made that allegation and they never challenge the results of any election. I'd like to hear some ideas about why this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon300 View Post
    All of me thinks that, Penguin. The numbers were stacked against Obama, he should have lost, Romney should have had over 300 electoral votes. This election was won by fraud.... This was set up and practiced for the last couple of years. Anyone remember the Al Franken Senatorial race and "win?"

Quote Originally Posted by carol1948 View Post
    [/B]

Sadly, it isn't just the typical liberal voter who votes according to his wallet and personal choices in social matters. Many elderly and other Christians did the same fearing losses in Medicare and Medicaid benefits. They believed in Obama. I'm not feeling very charitable toward any of them and probably won't hesitate to remind them when they complain that they are getting what they voted for. And I'm hoping I can hold my tongue with the first one that pleads ignorance.
    Too true. I am struggling with that as well.

Economies are getting like pre WWII Germany, that's when Hitler was able to move in. Things are getting set up for the next charismatic Hitler type.

Quote Originally Posted by PlentyGroovy View Post
    Economies are getting like pre WWII Germany, that's when Hitler was able to move in. Things are getting set up for the next charismatic Hitler type.
    Setup for the real Antichrist; we're going home!

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by ALS6347 View Post
    I'm willing to entertain the possibility that Obama won due to voter fraud. However, the leaders of the Republican Party have never made that allegation and they never challenge the results of any election. I'd like to hear some ideas about why this is the case.
    They are complaining; especially Col. West but the media buries that news.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim