Thread: Happy to be here

Israel Happy to be here

Just wanted to take a second and say hello. I am a Pentecostal from the Buckeye state, father of four, and happily married to my high school sweetheart for the last twenty years. I love to study prophecy and spend a ton of time on this site but really never took the time to post before. God bless and keep up the good work!

Welcome Chipper,
    I also love bible prophecy. Watching it unfold.is exciting, scary and lately giving me goosebumps. I have been saved for 10 years and only learned of rapture this last summer. Unfortunatly most churches don't like to talk about anything not warm and fuzzy like oh I don't know, the tribulation maybe! Lol
    I found out by reading Left Behind series.
    So I don't have watchers fatigue b/c I just got started.

I love RR and have learned soooooo much by the good God loving folks on here.

Welcome,
    Deena
    Psalm 91 We live in the shadow of the Almighty.........

Hi Chipper,Welcome to the RR messageboard.I am afraid I do not know very much about the Pentecostal Church.What do they believe? Are they WOF?

Welcome to RR, CHIPPER!
    Tall Timbers

Welcome to RR. Nice to meet you.
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad you've joined us!!

Quote Originally Posted by IMSAVED View Post
    Hi Chipper,Welcome to the RR messageboard.I am afraid I do not know very much about the Pentecostal Church.What do they believe? Are they WOF?
    Basically we follow the model of the Acts Church ( or at least attempt to). It's a little livelier than most denominations lol....

[QUOTE=CHIPPER;2332442]Basically we follow the model of the Acts Church ( or at least attempt to). It's a little livelier than most denominations lol.. My mother attends an Assemblies of God, my wife's parents are Nazarene, and my brothers are Baptist so we are a mixed lot and I've had a chance to experience some different types of preaching and worship.