Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: False Prophet Cindy Jacobs Remembers the Time God Sent an Angel to Help Her Make Travel Arrangements

Omaha Nebraska and Dreamland when I am sleeping

latest on Jacobs:

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Quote Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post
    latest on Jacobs:

Oh mercy...I barely got through 6 minutes. Not only was what they were saying nonsense,
    but her voice was...well...difficult to listen to!

I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Quote Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post
    latest on Jacobs:

related:

JESUS CULTURE’S SPIRITUAL MOTHER CINDY JACOBS ADMITS SHE’S A FALSE PROPHET
    By Ken Silva pastor-teacher on Jan 25, 2013 in Current Issues, Features

This online apologetics and discernment ministry (OADM) Apprising Ministries continues to do our part to alert you to increasing syncretism within apostatizing mainstream evangelicalism.

Following below I give you another example of how what should be important doctrinal differences are rapidly being obscured.

Consider Jesus Culture’s Kim Walker-Smith’s Alleged Encounter With God The Father And Jesus Christ. Kim Walker-Smith (KWS) is worship leader with, and executive team member of, Jesus Culture—which is a ministry that extends from Bethel Church (BC) of heretical New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) pastor Bill Johnson.

In addition, KWS is/has been worship pastrix at the BC.

Once these NAR wingnuts were relegated to the hyper-charismatic shadows on the very outskirts of evangelicalism.

However, a few weeks ago Louie Giglio made the ill-fated decision to bring in BC’s Jesus Culture in to minister to his Passion 268 Generation.

Evangelical luminaries John Piper and Beth Moore also shared the platform with Jesus Culture at Passion 2013 further validating this group/movement that had, until then, been pretty much under the radar within mainstream evangelicalism. Which brings us around now to NAR “Apostle” Cindy Jacobs.

Here she is below supposedly raising a child from the dead by commanding “the spirit of death” to leave the child:

00:0000:0000:00

As I’ve said before, if your spiritual discernment is so far off that you truly can’t see this woman is absolutely a false prophet, and you actually think she’s speaking for God, then you’d best question your own relationship to Jesus.

And yet, we find out that Cindy Jacobs is a regular speaker at Jesus Culture events.

With this in mind, below you’ll see Banning Liebscher from JC’s Revival Chats with Jacobs, whom he’ll call “one of our dear friends.” By the way, Liebsher is:

(source)

BC pastor Liebscher also tells us below that Cindy Jacobs has “become a real mom to our movement” and has “spoken a ton [of prophetic word] into what we’re doing.” It’s important here to note that he calls JC a “movement.”

Here’s Liebscher and Jacobs:

00:0000:0000:00

This gives you another clear depiction of just how extremely off-target this Jesus Culture Movement is.

Again, keep in mind here this all is an extension of heretical Bill Johnson’s BC, and together they’re so spiritually obtuse that they would, not only be promoting the work of Cindy Jacobs, but think they’re learning from this false prophet.

In closing this, for now, I point you to:

Chris Rosebrough of Fighting for the Faith [as he] examines Cindy Jacobs’ Inadvertent Admission that She & the Apostolic Council of Prophet Elders are False Prophets

http://apprising.org/2013/01/25/jesu...false-prophet/

speaking of Jacobs

latest gem from her

latest goofiness on Jacobs

corvus1972 Guest

I agree with you all that the story sounds outlandish. However, lets forget about these people and just want to ask you all if you believe in miracles? Arent angels ministering agents of God? There are many stories in the bible where angels were sent to men for a specific purpose....you don't think fantastical stories like hers can happen?

i think situations more dire than having some inconvenience while traveling would warrant an angelic visit.

To believe in God is to believe in miracles. But the charismatic movement (and a host of others) has launched an industry and epidemic of "miracles" that more often than not are ridiculous in nature and make the entire church body look like idiots and shysters out for a buck or to gain a level of fame and/or control. I no more believe that this idiot witnessed a quieting storm due to their 5 year old child than I believe that Benny Hinn is a conservative, fundamentalist, timid, quiet, shy, modest man of God.

araj54 Guest

I no more believe that this idiot witnessed a quieting storm due to their 5 year old child
    I believe that our Lord Jesus Christ would be far more apt to respond to the plea of a 5 year old child calling in child-like faith than He would to Mr. Hinn waving his arms or whatever he does.

related:

today's show at Pirate Christian Radio

Chris is talking today about among other things

Rob Bell

False Prophet William Tapley

False Prophet Cindy Jacobs

will post link from Fighting for the Faith when it is up and archived

February 20, 2013 radio show

http://www.fightingforthefaith.com/2...about-god.html

What is Rob Bell Talking About When He's Talking About What We Talk About When We Talk About God?

Program segments:

• What is Rob Bell Talking About When He's Talking About What We Talk About When We Talk About God?
    • William Tapley's Prophetic Insight on the Vatican Lightning Strike
    • Cindy Jacobs Explains How to Hear God
    • Sermon Review: Living the Dream: Day Dreaming by Mike Howerton, Overlake Christian Church, Redmond, WA

Cindy Jacobs recounts the time when she "bound the spirit of insaity" and cured a women in a mental institution.

Quote Originally Posted by NoProvision View Post
    I saw her with Jim Baker
    And that's all you need to know, right there.
    My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

I enjoyed this thread. Some of the replies made me laugh out loud.
    Just to add and contribute to inform of the nonsense these people teach: Cindy Jacobs claimed she prayed over a woman with a full hysterectomy and she later got pregnant and had a child.....and Andrew Womack says he raised his son from the dead where he had been lying in a morgue for hours.....i mean with these two around there should be no sickness and disease left. How are they not travelling from hospital to hospital healing cancer patients and putting removed organs back into place? Surely there would be no need for surguries anymore with just those two at work

Someone mentioned ladies at their church like this: i attended a church with a lady who said God told her how to style her hair each morning...

Big Bunny- i had a pet rabbit when i was growing up that lived for 15 years!

Cansma

Quote Originally Posted by Trance View Post
    And that's all you need to know, right there.
    that and she has been a guest on Sid Roth 's dubious to say the least tv show is another big red flag about "Prophet" Cindy Jacobs

wonder why GOD didn't tell Cindy Jacobs about what was going to happen in in Boston yesterday

btw:

wanna bet cindy and her profit, I mean prophet friends will find some way to exploit this

(sighs)

it is way over time for the christian community on both sides to denounce folks like jacobs.

keeping silent on false prophets like her is troubling

Cindy 's husband Mike Jacobs is just as bizarre as Cindy is

http://www.piratechristian.com/fight...ells-about-god

00:08:22 Mike Jacobs says If You're Getting Old You Are Not Being a Good Witness

http://www.piratechristian.com/fight...ells-about-god

and speaking of Cindy herself:

==================================

related:

http://bereanresearch.org/god-showed...t-dominionism/

God showed Cindy Jacobs The Lord’s Prayer is really about 7 mountains Dominionism ?
    By Marsha West on May 16, 2015 in New Apostolic Reformation (NAR)
    [​IMG]John Lanagan shared a video on My Word Like Fire of New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) “Prophet” Cindy Jacobs teaching on The Lord’s Prayer. Our aim at Berean Research is to warn people about dangerous movements within Christendom.

The NAR is as bad as it gets!

Be sure to download our White Paper on Dominionism/NAR.

Did you know The Lord’s Prayer is really about transforming nations? Did you know sin came into the world because we didn’t understand our Dominionist commission? Neither did I.

So you see, this is exactly why we need the leadership (?) of New Apostolic Reformation prophets like Cindy Jacobs. Please pardon my sarcasm.

27 seconds into the video: “…and God showed me [The Lord’s Prayer] was a prayer and every part of the prayer is an element on how to reform and transform a nation.”

53 seconds into the video: The Lord’s Prayer “is the prayer of intercession that will help bring into manifestation the original Genesis Mandate to fill, subdue, multiply and have dominion in the earth.”

1:24 seconds into the video: “This was our commission in the Garden and it never changed…and so, because we didn’t understand our commission sin came into the world and it began to deteriorate the ability we had to steward the earth.”

2:55 seconds into the video: “So we have authority to reverse the Genesis curse of poverty and death. Not only do we have the power to do so, we have the mandate. You have to understand this.”

The Lord’s Prayer, Matthew 6:9-13:

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

http://bereanresearch.org/god-showed...t-dominionism/