Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Merry Christmas all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    Beautiful photo. Thanks Buzz, Jesus Is The Reason For CHRISTMAS
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Merry Christmas everyone! My Aunt sent me the link below...don't know if it will work...

Amidst the crowded mall, a Christmas Surprise. Please watch to the end...and be blessed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...F5Pg&vq=medium

John 10
    27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.” (KJV)

I hope everyone has a wonderful CHRISTMAS and enjoys their friends and families! Happy Birthday Jesus!!! ing for Peace and Love throughout the season!!

Merry Christmas everyone! May our family be spending next Christmas together with our Lord and Savior Jesus in heaven.

Israel

The Reason for the Season!

1 John 4 : 4
    Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Default Merry Christmas, everyone!

My gift this year has been you guys! Thank you so much for encouraging, loving, praying, sharing. You have no idea how much you all mean to me.

Thank you for being my "home church"!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Merry Christmas, everybody!!!! Y'all have a great and celebratory day, don't eat too much, enjoy time with your families, and most of all . . .

CELEBRATE THE BIRTH OF JESUS, OUR SAVIOR!!
    "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Merry Christmas one and all.

My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have

Default Merry Christmas

I noticed the other day that I am hearing more people on TV and around town/work and such that people of saying
    Merry Christmas more. It used to bug me that people would go out of there way to say Happy Holidays to be politically correct.
    Wondered if people been seeing the same thing?

Anyways Merry Christmas ya'll.
    Joshua 1:9

A HUGE Merry Christmas to my RR family!!!! I've been learning so much after over fourteen years here. You are my "home church" at this time, and I am so thankful for each and every one of you. May you and your loved ones have a blessed day and a wonderful New Year.............I love you, and like all of you, I pray we will spend most of 2013 in Heaven with our Lord and Savior. Please come Lord Jesus.
    Kathy

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!
    Eternal life is not a reward for effort. It is a gift to those who trust Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Foche4 View Post
    I noticed the other day that I am hearing more people on TV and around town/work and such that people of saying
    Merry Christmas more. It used to bug me that people would go out of there way to say Happy Holidays to be politically correct.
    Wondered if people been seeing the same thing?

Anyways Merry Christmas ya'll.

All I have heard this year was Merry Christmas (in real life, not TV, of course).
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Too much turkey, too much pumpkin pie, and one sugar cookie too many has left me feeling stuffed to the gills and unable to breathe ....

.....other than that I'm overjoyed to be here with y'all celebrating the Reason for the Season ....Jesus Christ the Savior is Born!!!

May we all be celebrating before His Throne this time next year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

Marry Christmas all.

Merry Christmas, dear sisters and brothers of our wonderful RR family! All of You are balm for my soul!

May you have a blessed day celebrating our dear Saviour's birth.

My Christmas wish is to celebrate soon with all of you in Heaven! Lord, we're ready to go!!!

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Happy Boxing Day too to All our UK - Commonweath Friends.

........the spirit of which is Christ = Love expressed to one another.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”