Thread: PA Sportsman's Show cancelled.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Default PA Sportsman's Show cancelled.

The Eastern Sportsman and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg - perhaps the biggest in the east - has been effectively cancelled due to a boycott following the organizers decision to ban
    AR's and other controversial guns, magazines, ads. etc... from the show.

Cabela's was part of the lead group which now includeds hundreds of vendors who are boycotting. The protest has united sportsmen of all interests.

Shotgun News has a related article as do many central PA news outlets as well as the home page for the show.

There is remarkable support in the sporting ranks - you attack one, you attack all, and that is besides the obvious assault on our 2nd Ammendment right.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Wow...I know alot of people from my area (several hundred miles away) that attend that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    There is remarkable support in the sporting ranks - you attack one, you attack all, and that is besides the obvious assault on our 2nd Ammendment right.
    Good for them to stand up for their beliefs, one would hope it would send a message to organizers of these events...
    This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
    Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

i'm only about 40 miles from there and lots of people from here attend this show...
    Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 10:32

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

I just found out today. But with all the billboards up, many might not know. It would have been Feb 2-10.

Those that have pre-paid can get refunds...... for now....
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”