Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Pope resigns and the Malarkey prophecies

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by Saved By Jesus View Post
    Well, that **is** some interesting information there in some of those links!

I have to admit, before today, I had **never even heard** of that Lucian Pulvermacher guy!

Indeed, my guess about the "Pius XIII name" for the next *official Pope" could, of course, be totally wrong; but, I am still going to stick to my "educated guess" that the next Pope, (the one who follows Pope Benedict XVI), will be named Pius XIII.

Saved By Jesus

Too bad the Catholics aren't as well educated as you are - They wouldn't be doing the whole "official" pope thing if they were.....

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post
    Never say never SBJ -

There are factions within Catholicism and one in particular --- well read for yourself -

https://www.google.com/search?q=Pope...w=1015&bih=629

So it seems if the folks at the Vatican want to go with "Pius XIII" they are gonna have a sticky wicket to deal with.....Ya know that's the problem with cults - they never know who's kool-aid to drink.
    Wow. The links associated with that link show a total lack of Biblical Christianity in the followers of this particular sect. Not to say that the rcc in any way has it right, but it upsets me greatly when people take the bones of the deceased and fashion them into ornamentation. To me that's always a sure sign of the presence of demons.

As far as the continual penance thing, it sounds good, but it means never accepting the free gift of salvation. Just another one of those scary almost mystical sounding groups that got it all wrong.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

If the Lord tarries, and, IF a new Pope is elected, I am predicting that the next Pope, (the one after the now retired Pope Benedict XVI), will be a black man, and, that he will take the new Pope name of Pius XIII.

Saved By Jesus
    Are you basing that on the RC church following the scripts of previous ''prophets'' ?

Also, on them wanting to fulfil the vision of Pius X about the last pope? He gave the following vision. "I have seen one of my successors, of the same name, who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death. Respect for God has disappeared from human hearts. They wish to efface even God's memory. This perversity is nothing less than the beginning of the last days of the world."
    Sean: Not Perfect......Just Forgiven.

Rapture Ready- Abandon despair all ye who enter here.

Quote Originally Posted by RapturiteSean View Post
    Are you basing that on the RC church following the scripts of previous ''prophets'' ?
    Good question

I am basing my "educated guess" on things that I have read, mainly from things that I read in the **excellent** book by Thomas Horn and Cris Putnam, (which is titled, "Petrus Romanus -- The Final Pope Is Here"), a book that I very recently finished reading.

Saved By Jesus

does the malarkey "prophesy actually say the next pope is the FP, or does it simply say this pope will be with this flock through many tribulations?

we know tribulation is coming

we know many catholics are lost and so is any pope

these will go through the Tribulation

just because this could be the last pope, it does not mean he will be the FP

it does not matter what name this new pope takes.

this planet is ripe for Rapture

we have a good idea through discernment who is and is not going up.

false prophesy or not

I am basing my "educated guess" on things that I have read, mainly from things that I read in the **excellent** book by Thomas Horn and Cris Putnam, (which is titled, "Petrus Romanus -- The Final Pope Is Here"), a book that I very recently finished reading.
    The "**excellent** book" that strives to further reinforce the legitimacy of the Malarkey Prophet?
    The very same book penned by a couple of guys trying to make a buck off all the hype?

One would do better avoiding such tripe.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by Saved By Jesus

The "**excellent** book" that strives to further reinforce the legitimacy of the Malarkey Prophet?
    The very same book penned by a couple of guys trying to make a buck off all the hype?

One would do better avoiding such tripe.
    @Steve53:

And, with that, we agree to disagree concerning that book.

Saved By Jesus

The "**excellent** book" that strives to further reinforce the legitimacy of the Malarkey Prophet? The very same book penned by a couple of guys trying to make a buck off all the hype? One would do better avoiding such tripe.
    Agreed

And, with that, we agree to disagree concerning that book.
    That you would endorse such a book is troubling SBJ.
    Me? I agree only that it's the first thing I would use to start a fire on a cold winter's night.

Some rhetorical questions you might wish to ponder -

Why do you hold the book in such high regard?
    Of what use is that book to you in your Christian walk?
    What in the book is edifying and aligns with Biblical prophecy?
    Whether the information contained in the book is accurate or not, why is promoting it on this chat forum (in the Tin Foil shed of all places) something you feel the need to do?

So glad to find this thread...everything you ever need to know is on RR-BB somewhere
    DH's family believed in order:
    stock up food for end of the world at millennium
    Bible code
    Turin shroud
    the gap theory
    Old earth, young creation
    Stock up food again because David Wilkerson said something bad was going to happen
    Lordship salvation
    The church goes through the Tribulation (so stock up more food)
    World would end on 21st Dec 2012 (yes, really, but stock up food just incase)
    And now the Malachy prophesies
    Perhaps that all sets these so called prophesies in perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by so-blessed View Post
    So glad to find this thread...everything you ever need to know is on RR-BB somewhere
    Bible code
    Turin shroud
    the gap theory
    Stock up food again because David Wilkerson said something bad was going to happen
    Lordship salvation

*stock up food*
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Israel

Bible code
    Turin shroud
    the gap theory
    Lordship salvation
    Sort of sounds like an ancient grocer conspiracy to me.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

Bible code
    Turin shroud
    the gap theory
    Lordship salvation
    All appealing to man's basic nature, the need for food and water and the fear of hunger and thirst.
    We are getting a new Pope so stock up on food and water.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Even yahoonews know the prophecy is BOGUS, to say the least!

The Saint Malachy prophecies consist of 112 short phrases, each of which has been interpreted to represent a particular pope, in order. The phrases are quite accurate up to about 1590, but get rather vague after that point, lending credence to the suggestion that they are a 16th-century forgery. For example, Pope Adrian IV, who headed the Catholic Church from 1154-1159, is described as "from the white countryside, humbly born in the town of St. Albans," which accurately represents the pope's birthplace in England.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed what this writer is pointing out.

Compare that specificity to the post-1590 popes: Leo XI, who was briefly pope in 1605, matches the entry on the list that simply says "wavy man." Benedict XIV (1740-1758) gets the descriptor "country animal." Paul VI (1963-1978) is simply "flower of flowers."

That hasn't stopped believers from interpreting the vague phrases to match some event or perceived trait of each pope. Under these interpretations, Pope John Paul II, who died in 2005, was pope No. 110, "from the labor of the sun," so defined, believers say, because there were solar eclipses somewhere in the world when John Paul II was born and on the day of his funeral. [History's 10 Most Intriguing Popes]

That makes recently retired Benedict XVI, No. 111, the "glory of the olive." Proponents say this descriptor fits because Benedict chose his papal name after the saint who founded the Benedictine Order, which has a branch called the Olivetans (of which Benedict was not one).

Benedict XVI's status as No. 111 matters because pope No. 112 is the last on the list. "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people," the line reads. "The End."

Source link: http://news.yahoo.com/papal-election...114858611.html

Quote Originally Posted by chillypeps View Post
    Even yahoonews know the prophecy is BOGUS, to say the least!

I don't know if anyone else has noticed what this writer is pointing out.

Source link: http://news.yahoo.com/papal-election...114858611.html
    Nostradamus, Malarkey, Astrology, Etc.

People are gullible, and will believe about anything.

BTW, I wonder if they know gullible was recently removed from the dictionary?
    There is One King, and He is not this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by OnceWasLost View Post
    Nostradamus, Malarkey, Astrology, Etc. People are gullible, and will believe about anything. BTW, I wonder if they know gullible was recently removed from the dictionary?
    Don't worry. The word was still working for Obama voters inn 08 and 12.

Quote Originally Posted by OnceWasLost View Post

BTW, I wonder if they know gullible was recently removed from the dictionary?

Jorge The Argentinian.

White man.

Chosen name: Francis.
    Sean: Not Perfect......Just Forgiven.

Rapture Ready- Abandon despair all ye who enter here.

Jorge The Argentinian.

White man.

Chosen name: Francis.
    Oops, Malachy was wrong. Who knew.

We were patient until those holding to the malarkey could see the *prophecy* was false.

It's over now, no more talk of Malachy's vision going forward.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything