Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Pope resigns and the Malarkey prophecies

Exclamation Will The Next Pope Be The Last?

This is the article that Todd the found/administrator of Rapture Ready did on the main page: http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Quote Originally Posted by HeIsEnough View Post
    Its likely the behind the scenes stuff. They wouldn't just hand out subpoenas on a whim. This particular Pope is tied into the mess. We blow off the world court, but most other countries take it seriously. The malarchy goofiness is not the reason, thats for sure, imo.
    Pope will have security, immunity by remaining in Vatican http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...91E0ZI20130215
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by iSong6:3 View Post
    Pope will have security, immunity by remaining in Vatican http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...91E0ZI20130215
    And yet, when he stands before Jesus at the White Throne Judgment, he will have neither security nor immunity. It's frightening to think that a person can allow themselves to be called "the vicar of Christ" and be involved in covering up such horrendous acts perpetrated against children, and not realize the day of judgment will be terrible! Quite literally, I believe there will be hell to pay.

A number of popes have been canonized as roman catholic saints. I have my doubts that anyone can call themselves a "substitute for Christ" and attain sainthood. Saints are those who are saved by the blood of The Lamb! In the OT days, the were those who placed their faith in God and had it counted to them for righteousness! JP II appeared to be a really nice guy, but he worshipped and bowed to images of Mary and credited her with having saved his life from the assasination attempt. He promoted the fallacy of evolution as well. He's on the fast track to sainthood. I doubt very much that he's walking the streets of glory. A few days before he died a vatican news release said he was in prayer, talking to God. I wondered then and I wonder still which 'god' he was praying and talking too.

Ratzinger may hide in the nation of the vatican and escape man's justice, but there is no way to escape God's justice when you have had the pride and the gall to promote yourself as a substitute for Christ. I tremble to think about what is coming for this man.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

That is true. John Paul II credited Mary with saving his life and put a bullet in the crown of a ceramic or wood idol that he "honored". There was a pic but I cannot find it now. Eventually he sent an idol on a world tour.

So I am thinking that Hal Lindsey is just a little bit too excited? For someone who is such a bible scholar,,, shouldnt he calm down about this?
    “In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.” John 14:2

Quote Originally Posted by 4everSaved View Post
    So I am thinking that Hal Lindsey is just a little bit too excited? For someone who is such a bible scholar,,, shouldnt he calm down about this?
    Why do you say Hal Lindsey is getting "excited" over this?

I'm not Catholic and just watched "Have No Fear: The Life of Pope John Paul II" (Thomas Kretschmann, Bruno Ganz; Netflix DVD) to learn more in an entertaining way about popes, how they're groomed/chosen, the Vatican (and its privacy/isolation), and about the life of this man from childhood through WWII and up. Thomas Kretschmann was excellent in his role, as usual. But hard to watch as he prayed specifically, continually, to Mary as "Holy Mother." Jesus was rarely mentioned and only in reference as her son.

After watching the movie, I can understand why the current pope would continue to live in the Vatican after stepping down.
    Rom. 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
    Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by EarsToHear View Post
    I'm not Catholic and just watched "Have No Fear: The Life of Pope John Paul II" (Thomas Kretschmann, Bruno Ganz; Netflix DVD) to learn more in an entertaining way about popes, how they're groomed/chosen, the Vatican (and its privacy/isolation), and about the life of this man from childhood through WWII and up. Thomas Kretschmann was excellent in his role, as usual. But hard to watch as he prayed specifically, continually, to Mary as "Holy Mother." Jesus was rarely mentioned and only in reference as her son.

After watching the movie, I can understand why the current pope would continue to live in the Vatican after stepping down.
    There's a plaque on the outside of a building where the inquisition carried out some of it's heinous acts that says several inquisitors (can't recall how many now) later became cardinals and two of them later became popes. Those two went from “inventors of evil things” to vicar of Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by NoProvision View Post
    There's a plaque on the outside of a building where the inquisition carried out some of it's heinous acts that says several inquisitors (can't recall how many now) later became cardinals and two of them later became popes. Those two went from “inventors of evil things” to vicar of Christ.
    Vatican leaders were also behind Hitler's holocaust in his extermination of the Jews; Hitler's final solution was lauded by Catholic leaders since Catholicism replaced Judaism (in their minds) there was no more use for the Jews.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by Jlutz View Post
    Several people have pointed out correctly that the RCC could be intentionally electing popes based on this "prophecy". If you know the prophecy beforehand then it isn't hard to elect people that fit into it.

I've been trying to think of what the end game here would be though. Why would they purposfully try to fulfill this so called prophecy when they are going to be exposed as frauds after this next pope is elected and it doesn't come to pass? What would they gain from it? Seems like they could only lose by trying to make it happen.

Not suggesting at all that it is a legitimate prophecy, just wondering what would the motivation be to try to make it look like it was real, especially when this is the last pope in the "prophecy" and we will all soon find out.
    This could prove that the RCC is satanically inspired. If they're willing to stoop this low to elect popes based on a so-called prophecy in order to gain legitimacy with the clueless. It's very interesting that this is happening at a time of pending upheaval and a continuing ratcheting up in our frail economic system worldwide. I'm convinced the "prince of the air" has complete control over powerful individuals in gov't worldwide and will strut his strings to make this look like it is legit.
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Just idle speculation... I never figured the pope would be the false profit. I figured it would be someone, perhaps not a leader of any major religion, who comes onto the scene first opining the virtues and greatness of the a/c person (whoever that turns out to be), and then morphs into the religious leader as global religious politics bring together the leaders of the major religions who throw themselves behind the false profit and support whatever form the global religion initially takes.
    Your post reminded me of a cheesy Tribulation movie made in the 90's about a "Tony Robbins" type figure that turns out to be the FP. This guy was very new-agish and "Dr. Oz/Dr. Philish" with a dash of Tony Robbins.
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Florian9 View Post
    This could prove that the RCC is satanically inspired. If they're willing to stoop this low to elect popes based on a so-called prophecy in order to gain legitimacy with the clueless. It's very interesting that this is happening at a time of pending upheaval and a continuing ratcheting up in our frail economic system worldwide. I'm convinced the "prince of the air" has complete control over powerful individuals in gov't worldwide and will strut his strings to make this look like it is legit.
    DH and I are currently watching The Fuel Project's "Know Your Enemy." It has some very....unflattering things to say about the RCC.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose" ~ Jim Elliot

Your post reminded me of a cheesy Tribulation movie made in the 90's about a "Tony Robbins" type figure that turns out to be the FP. This guy was very new-agish and "Dr. Oz/Dr. Philish" with a dash of Tony Robbins.
    Hey, - I know this was a joke, but don't look now, - Tony Robbins actually does alot of humanitarian work in the ME countries, and has even done some advising to some of the leaders in the world. It may not be as far fetched as you may think.
    http://www.tonyrobbins.com/biography.php
    Come Lord Jesus and bring us home soon!

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."
    Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!

Quote Originally Posted by Steph58873 View Post
    DH and I are currently watching The Fuel Project's "Know Your Enemy." It has some very....unflattering things to say about the RCC.

Yes! Excellent series worth the watch.
    http://rr-bb.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2301&dateline=1357777  734
    I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
    Psalm 16:8 KJV

Quote Originally Posted by logosone View Post
    Yes! Excellent series worth the watch.
    i'll look into this. sounds interesting.

It's brutally long at like 40? parts.

Was thinking there was a thread on it here somewhere?
    http://rr-bb.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2301&dateline=1357777  734
    I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
    Psalm 16:8 KJV

This whole incident has had me fascinated. The possibilities of this are incredible, however, this is not a Biblical prophecy so I am kind of holding it at bay. As I look around, the timing seems perfect for the false prophet to come on the scene but wouldn't satan be a little more discreet about this? I don't know. My soul knows to trust God only and that's what I'm doing.
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Quote Originally Posted by sdj777 View Post
    Why do you say Hal Lindsey is getting "excited" over this?
    Well, he's done 1 or 2 shows on it and he said "DO take a look at it".

I know. I watched him say it on the last show I saw.

That was TBN's 'Omega Code' movie - the first one - Hal Lindsey was the consultant on it. I reviewed it. Paul Crouch, Jr (don't know what he is doing these days) was nice enough to mention my site on TV one day (we chatted online, much like I once chatted with Hal). Casper van Diem was playing the 'Tony Robbins' character.

Lately though, Paul Crouch Sr. and Arthur Blessitt were discussing whether Yasser Arafat was in Heaven because he recoginzed 'jesus' (small J on purpose). Arafat knew of the islamic jesus of the koran and remained islamic, at least as far as his public faith. IMHO, he died a muslim, not a Christian.

I expected that error from PC, Sr. but Blessitt kinda surprised me. Makes me wonder if he ever really comprehended the difference between the Bible and the koran.

elect popes based on a so-called prophecy in order to gain legitimacy with the clueless.
    We have a winner. And I say the popes take names to "fulfill" this prophecy; even if tangentially. That lends the "legitimacy" to the followers while maintaining deniability. A common practice of politicians.