Thread: The new world dis-order

Default The new world dis-order

Looks like the current time is fast ripening for need of a major global solution to....

The new world dis-order
    By Octavia Nasr
    Tuesday, 12 February 2013

The pulse of the world is going at an alarming rate signaling an inevitable explosion. While some individuals and politicians are concerned only with their small turf, the entire globe is going through transformation adding emerging crises to already accumulated challenges and unresolved problems.

We live in a world going through a major disorder and in dire need for balance.

Communist China has been expanding and investing in emerging economies and regions such as Africa and the Middle East for years. China’s focus is primarily economic, and as such it is becoming the new world leader. With leadership come new interests and responsibilities that will, sooner or later, pull it into the political and military conflicts of those regions. India will also be influential, as will Japan but no one will have as much stake in the region as China and the locals if they pay attention to the real threats and problems.

With the deservedly dwindling influence of the United States and the continued historic distant role of Europe (with the exception of Russia and Turkey), the regions of Africa and the Middle East are wide open for all kinds of agendas.
    While one would think that the world should be turning more into secularism as a result of the “Global Village” and the borderless virtual one universe, it turns out it is much easier to accept and tolerate the virtual other than it is to do so in real life.

As a result, we’re seeing extremism spread in the world at all levels of society. From a sharp rise in religious schools and institutions, especially Muslim in traditionally Christian countries, to a blatant expression of religious affiliation through the hijab in schools controversy in Europe for instance. Fundamentalists are certainly expanding their territory and strengthening their stance, while the real peacemakers are practicing their tolerance unbeknownst to them that they are being used as tools to bring change only to be pushed aside at the end. At the ripe moment, extremists rally the troops under one banner and swiftly take over.

The Muslim effect can be felt from Bangkok to Paris and Muslim extremism poses a threat from China to Switzerland. Militant Islam’s terror can be seen in the Philippines as in Somalia, the Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Buenos Aires and Pakistan. No part of the world is safe from terrorism such as alQaeda’s and its global franchise. This new world disorder is made up of individuals who feel entitled to have things as they wish them to be. What could start out as a decent cause and rightful struggle often ends up ushering in the wrong people to power and abusing the very people who should be credited for the change.

What’s next?

In the midst of all this, the world doesn’t seem to have leadership. The United Nations, its peacekeepers, envoys and resolutions are not taken seriously, NATO and its allies are viewed as partial and not to be trusted, the Arab League has no place or voice in a fast changing Middle East, entities such as Israel, Iran and Hezbollah act as bullies and no one seems able to stop them. Syria is bleeding with no clear solution in sight because no one owns its revolution. Every Arab nation is on the brink of explosion, whether the west is involved or not. All the while Egypt and Tunisia are living examples of what an Islamist rule means.

Everyone should drop their petty problem and deal with the real threat. Because, if this is not a scary disorder, I don’t know what is!
    http://english.alarabiya.net/views/2...12/265814.html

Cross

I hope people can understand the relationship of islam and the final beast. For a long time no one has payed attention to islam in the way that they should be, discounting the seriousness of this false babylon system.

They call evil good, and good evil.

They call the truth a lie, and a lie the truth.

Watch Turkey,China, Russia.

This may sound way out there, but pray about it, and do some research.

we will see The Lord soon.

lol

Thanks $teve for the chuckle! The New World Dis-order! How appropriate!

Come Lord Jesus!

Mary Brown

John 15:18-25

Revelation 4:1
    New International Version (©1984)
    After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Babylon will be the dominant religious, political, and economic power in the world until the Antichrist and his system destroys it.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordofGeddo View Post
    Babylon will be the dominant religious, political, and economic power in the world until the Antichrist and his system destroys it.

http://bible.cc/revelation/18-8.htm

Revelation 18:8

Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/...on-Chapter-18/

Revelation Chapter 18

Next >>

Viewing the Standard King James Version (Pure Cambridge). Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Revelation Chapter 18

1And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

20Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
    Mary Brown

John 15:18-25

Revelation 4:1
    After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Thought about starting a new thread, but this seems like a good one to talk/show new evidence of a new world order coming....

Just got out of a meeting concerning OSHA-MSHA-GMMA...anything to do with mining/manufacturing,etc. Seems that we have a new way of doing things: GHS....global harmonized system. Now, I'll let you guys google it, if it's there, but just the tips of what I'll "conform to" next week, will be a UN sanctioned way of making safety issues, the same here as abroad. (and yes, quit your job, or conform)
    I threw up my hands in disgust during the meeting, and it seemed that only the instructor and I had a clue as to what my problem was. He says,..."you and I seem to be on the same page". I just replied "render unto Ceaser..."....so be it.
    Don't really know all the details yet, and I have all weekend not to care, but Tues. I get clued in.

Will be interested to read further details gradywhite.

GHS is already in play for shipping and the OSHA GHS acceptance was given for MSDS and label revisions to the Hazard Communication standard; including how to assess chemical hazards and what can (and cannot) be said on a MSDS and label. It's already in play and the phase in period will require employee training this fall and compliance with the hazard warnings on labels and MSDS in the following year or two.

Yes, it is a part of globalization. If and when the US indpendence, constitution, and free republic is placed under a global authority we will be in big trouble. In the meantime these globalist morons are taking it piece by piece in what many consider inconsequential, non-threatening to freedom, and actually quite beneficial. But this has been going on for the 23+ years I've been involved in worker safety and environmental compliance.

Default China and Russia Rising

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...g-8546512.html

Sorry, my browser throws fits and closes when I try to copy and paste.

It looks like China and Russia are teaming up to counteract the U.S. in Africa and BRIC nations.

i'm not sure, but could this be a rift or a battle for control of the OWG?
    If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.

John 15:19

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    GHS is already in play for shipping and the OSHA GHS acceptance was given for MSDS and label revisions to the Hazard Communication standard; including how to assess chemical hazards and what can (and cannot) be said on a MSDS and label. It's already in play and the phase in period will require employee training this fall and compliance with the hazard warnings on labels and MSDS in the following year or two.

Yes, it is a part of globalization. If and when the US indpendence, constitution, and free republic is placed under a global authority we will be in big trouble. In the meantime these globalist morons are taking it piece by piece in what many consider inconsequential, non-threatening to freedom, and actually quite beneficial. But this has been going on for the 23+ years I've been involved in worker safety and environmental compliance.

Your correct to the fact. 23+ years is true, started around '96 I believe. Our product was generally not an issue, so this is the first we heard about the "mandatory".
    Our training was done early, before the Dec 13th deadline. And we have till Jun 2015 to come up with some really silly data sheet.
    Still 'global', but not quite what I thought.....calming back down now.....