Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Busy Week for 'Prophetic' News...

Quote Originally Posted by my2babysmama View Post
    If there were an EMP attack with no electronics
    some electronics.

The 'no' zone would be close the to the blast. The pulse would dissipate exponentially.
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Quote Originally Posted by Hootmon View Post
    some electronics.

The 'no' zone would be close the to the blast. The pulse would dissipate exponentially.
    Didn't know this. Thanks, Hootmon. I think I've always heard that an EMP would destroy all electronic communication and cars with computer chips, for awhile anyway, until Big Sis or one of her helpers gets things up and running again.

-Lynn

Without a perpetual energy surce, the energy released would have it's effect with in a certain radial distance of the blast but will decay, likely exponentially outward. The EMP would have a "radius of influence". The domino effect of one failing system effecting another may actually be more desctructive per se over a larger area than the actual energy pulse itself. Computer Network/Data Base A, which supports Computer Network B and C, goes down effecting the ability to Networks B & C to function properly. It's kind of like when something breaks down in your car it effects the rest of the car such that it renders it unuseful as designed.

Quote Originally Posted by vbf View Post
    Without a perpetual energy surce, the energy released would have it's effect with in a certain radial distance of the blast but will decay, likely exponentially outward. The EMP would have a "radius of influence". The domino effect of one failing system effecting another may actually be more desctructive per se over a larger area than the actual energy pulse itself. Computer Network/Data Base A, which supports Computer Network B and C, goes down effecting the ability to Networks B & C to function properly. It's kind of like when something breaks down in your car it effects the rest of the car such that it renders it unuseful as designed.
    That reminds me of the big power outage that affected the East coast a few years ago. One relay switch went out, which caused the other systems near it to overload so they went out, and so on: a cascading effect across several states.

Let's see...

• Pope Resigns.
    • NK tests another Nuke
    • Chernobyl Roof Collapses
    • Asteroid Injures Hundreds in Russia
    • Apophis Scheduled for a 'Near Miss'

What am I missing?
    Just a few days ago (today's 3/20/13) the eu observer stated that all eu banknotes will have the greek mythlogical woman named Europa on the back, where she'll be riding a beast.

This is close to astonishing for me because I thought the illustration of the woman on the beast (Revelation),was only a representation of evil on evil. Not really a specific prophecy to me at all. Now I see it is not just evil, it is very specific. And who knows? All eu currency my have it in time.
    Last edited by iSong6:3; March 21st, 2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: fixed quote
    Submit to God James 4:7 ...then He will lead you to resist evil.

What am I missing?

Oh, yeah.

• Marco Rubio takes a drink of water.
    In the beginning God...